Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-21-2014, 01:50 AM

"Oh, I don't care, I just want a healthy, happy baby."
-
Kevin rolled his eyes and then fell asleep as well.

((Next day?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-21-2014, 01:56 AM

Soon it was the next day.

Torie, Janie, John, and Greg were now inside Pakistan. They had been dropped off right outside the town and walked from there. They had been given the location of an safe house right outside the town where they could lay low and regroup.

Torie opened the door and sat down on one of the small beds.

Janie threw her pack on another one before turning to the group. "So, how exactly do we find her?"
~
Natalie woke up early and went to check on Aiden.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 02:02 AM

"Is there no information from the CIA in our bags? Sh*t... well, where was she sent exactly? If we send one of us into the same traipse was sent into, but we do so with a tracker on the one of us that goes, we can find out where they're keeping her - provided they realize we're CIA too and capture, not kill, the volunteer." John suggested.
-
Aiden was still asleep.

Kevin woke up feeling sh*tty. He hadn't been drunk enough that he didn't remember his actions, and he felt really bad about how he treated Nicole and that he would try and get any woman to sleep with him while he was married to the love of his life. He went to check on Aiden and saw Nicole there. "Hey, Nicky... I'm sorry about last night.."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 02:07 AM

"I'll go." Torie said, standing up.

"No. Absolutely not." Janie said, shaking her head. "Not while you are pregnant."

"She's right, Tor. We don't know what you would be walking into and there is no way in hell we can send you in." Greg added.

"But if something goes wrong-"

"You have a son and husband to go home to." Janie reminded her. "You need to go back home to them."

Torie sighed and sat back down. "Fine. But who is going, then?"
~
Nicole was still slightly annoyed by his actions as she silently walked out of Aiden's room and into Kevin's. "No, your not Kevin. If you were, then you would stop drinking."

((Night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 02:11 AM

John shrugged, "She's my fiancée. I'll go."
-
Kevin looked away, "I... I don't drink that much, or that often... but I'm sure you've heard that I used to have a drinking problem. Yesterday just wasn't a good day, Nicole. It's not like I was that drunk, but when I drink... I... I become a total d*ck and I'm so, so sorry. I guess things could have been worse. At least you were a solid no. I was out at the bar and if some other girl said yes... but Zara was there by some freak coincidence and she called Torie on me so I left before I even kissed another woman."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-21-2014 at 10:13 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 12:15 PM

Torie rubbed his shoulder again. "I don't like this plan. At all. It's too risky and too many variables that we havent-"

"If you have a better plan, Tor, I'm sure we would all love to hear it." Janie said, laying down on one of the beds.

Torie sighed. "I don't..."

"None of us like this plan but its the only one we got. Now, we should start watches while the rest of us sleep. I'll take first watch." Greg said, taking his pistol and sitting down on the bed that was nearest to the window.
~
Yes...some freak coincidence... Nicole thought. "I don't see why you drink then. If it causes both you and your wife so much pain, what's the point in drinking?"

((have to go. Should be on late tonight.))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 01:08 PM

"Alright, then let's do this." John hid a very tiny microphone behind his ear. "This will work, Tor. Don't worry. I'll be in contact whenever I can. Where was the location we sent Miranda to?"

He sounded confident, but he was terrified. Sure, they captured Miranda, but who said they'd give him the same 'luxury'? What would be stopping them from killing him? They already had one CIA agent, why would they need two? And what if they captured him and took him somewhere else? Or what if they took him to the right location, but Miranda had already been killed? Torie was right, it was very risky and there were too many variables... But it was the best bet they had right now since they had no clue where she was, and John was they best candidate to take that risk.
-
"I can't always help myself, honestly. I like drinking, and I like the way it makes me feel... I just don't always like the way it makes me act. It makes all the bad feelings disappear, and it makes me feel happy and confident. You wouldn't be able to understand." Kevin sighed. "But I try not to drink, Nicole. Really, I do, but it's not the easiest thing for me. I do, though, drink a Hell of a lot less than I did 5 or 6 years ago, trust me. And I haven't cheated on Victoria since we got engaged the second time. I'm trying to find the positive in myself, not the faults. Thinking about my faults is what turns me to drink. I don't get the urge to get drunk after I'm showered with compliments, I do get the urge to drink when I'm degraded and made to feel like sh*t - especially when I'm called a pe'dophile, an alcoholic, or a bad father or husband."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-21-2014 at 04:38 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 04:29 PM

Torie nodded. "Alright. We will be watching. If you need us asap, then just say the word..."

"Drayden. We can't use her real name because he will probably say that when he sees her." Greg said, handing out some other mics.

Janie took hers and put in her ear. "Definitely. It'll be the safe word. For all of us."

Torie nodded as she took her own mic. "Alright. Let's get our friend and the hell out of this hell hole." She said, taking a picture out of her backpack. It was of Kevin and Aiden while she was away on a mission. Nicole had snapped it and sent it to her. Torie then carried on her whenever she went on a mission.

Janie rubbed her shoulder. "Let's do this."
~
"No. I wouldn't because when I found something that made me into someone that I didn't want to be, I stopped using it. Apparently, you don't have as strong of a will. No wonder Victoria leaves on so many mis-business trips." Nicole said, trying to p*ss him off. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 06:06 PM

John took his gun with him and headed out. He went to the same place Miranda had gone to gather information. It was a very seedy establishment with militia men with large guns standing outside. John walked inside and sat at the table in the back corner, precisely where Miranda had sat. He tapped twice on his earpiece and said quietly, "Testing. I'm at the location."
-
"That's... exactly the kind of words that make me want to drink. I know I don't have a very strong will to resist alcohol. Thanks reminding me. How dare you speak to me like that. Do you know who I..." Kevin shook his head, obviously angry with her words. "Victoria doesn't go out on business to get away from me... My wife loves me. She knows that I try my best to be a good husband. What, did she say something, or are just trying to push my buttons, Nicole? Are you trying to f*cking hurt my feelings because of what happened last night? I honestly didn't say anything to you that wasn't complimentary. It could have went much worse."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-21-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 09:07 PM

"We hear you loud and clear, John." Greg replied.

Torie, Greg, and Janie were all huddled behind a rock about 2.2 miles/3.5 km behind the establishment. Granted, it was not nearly as close as the team wanted to be but it was near the only road leading in and out of the establishment. Greg was watching the hills behind the establishment while Janie was watching the road with her binoculars. Torie was focused on the building.

After about 15 minutes, a group of men came over to John. They were all Arabic looking with large AK-47's and some of them held pistols. One of the men stepped forward. "Come." He said, as he spoke little English.

<3