Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-21-2014, 12:35 AM

Aiden started crying. "I had bad dream. Mommy never came home."

Kevin sat on the bed and rubbed Aiden's head, "It was just a bad dream, Aiden. Mommy won't be gone long. It's a simple business trip. She'll be home in a week, like she usually is."

"But she always goes away! What if my dream come true and Mommy never come home?"

"It won't happen, Aiden. Mommy loves you very much. She'd never leave you forever." Kevin tried to comfort him.
-
"Oh, I don't know. Something nice... How about Pretty Woman?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-21-2014, 12:41 AM

Nicole sat on the other side. "Hey, little one." She said, tenderly as she wrapped her arms around him. "Why didn't your Mommy come home?"
~
Alex nodded. "Sounds good to me. You go get it started and I will pop some popcorn?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 12:47 AM

"Mommy just didn't come home. Ever. Dream Daddy and I not know why." Aiden shook his head.

"I told you though, Aiden, Mommy will be at Rowan's birthday at the latest, okay?"

"You and Mommy are always gone and it makes me sad..." Aiden looked down at his feet. "You always leave me home. I never get to go with you."
-
Heather kissed his cheek. "Sure." She then went and got the movie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 12:58 AM

"Well, Daddy is going to start staying home, now. He's not going to sing anymore." Nicole said. "So, maybe Daddy will take you on some trips?"
~
Alex made some popcorn and then walked into the room, sitting down on the couch.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 01:09 AM

"Is that what you want, Aiden?"

"Kinda... I want to be with you and Mommy all the time."

"All the time isn't possible, Aiden. Your Mommy is very busy and I will have to get another job." Kevin mentioned.

"But... okay... I..." Aiden sniffled. He didn't know how to phrase his words, but he wished his father was wrong. He wanted to have his parents around. He then said, "Daddy, you okay? Your breath is smelly and you sound silly."

Kevin blinked, realizing his son was referencing the smell of alcohol and the slight slur in his speech. "Yes, son, I'm fine. Are you going to be okay? Daddy needs to brush his teeth and go to bed."

"I... I guess, Daddy... I love you." He hugged him.

"I love you too." Kevin kissed his forehead and went back to his own room.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 01:18 AM

Nicole stayed in the room. "Come on, Aiden. I'll stay until you fall back asleep." She said, as she started to hum.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 01:22 AM

Aiden sniffled again as he laid back down. Soon the child fell sleep.
-
Heather cuddled into her husband. "I have a good feeling about these injections."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 01:29 AM

Alex wrapped an arm around her. "I do, too. I hope this is the last treatment you ever have to take, my love."
~
Nicole then slipped out of the room and back into Kevin's. She walked over to the chair.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-21-2014, 01:33 AM

Heather blushed, "Hopefully, in 9 months or so, all of this will be worth it when we have our own little bundle of joy."
-
Kevin mumbled from the bed, "Is Aiden asleep? Oh, and are you sure you don't want to sleep in the bed with me? I promise I won't touch you - unless you want me too. And are you sure you wouldn't want to? Or maybe you could just do a little something for me? Anything? We could consider it a favor...?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-21-2014, 01:48 AM

"Yes, yes it will be. Do you want a boy or a girl?" He asked, kissing the back of her neck.
~
"He's asleep and yes I am sure I do not want to sleep in bed with you. Good night, Kevin." Nicole said, crawling into the chair and passing out.

<3