Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-20-2014, 09:50 PM

"Kevin's is right beside it, and the walls aren't too thick. If he cries, you can hear him from in the other room." Nina explained.
-
"It's getting a little late so my parents are going to sleep soon, and I have all of tomorrow to spend time with everyone. I thought I'd come here and relax a little. Aiden was throwing a tantrum after Torie was called in for business. Oh, and my sister doesn't want me alone with her daughter in the future when she's a teenager because she's afraid I'd f*ck her or something. Which I wouldn't, because that's f*cking disgusting. I might like younger LEGAL women, but I'm not going to m'olest my niece. After hearing her say that, I need a night at the bar."
-
Heather sat on top of him when the car started driving. "Oh, I'm sure, baby"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-20-2014, 09:56 PM

"Then I will sleep there." Nicole said. "Thank you, Mrs. Ellingson." She added, before walking that way.
~
Zara sat down next to him. "So, instead of making sure your son is ok, you decided to come to the bar and hit on women." She said, softly.
~
Torie was soon touching down in D.C. Janie was waiting in one of Torie's cars and they were quickly at the headquarters. They were now just waiting on their briefing.
~
Alex smirked and held her close while kissing her.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 10:02 PM

"Aiden's fine. He was asleep when I left and Nicole's looking after him." Kevin replied. "And I didn't come here to hit on women."

"He did hit on me just before you sat down though." The bartender interjected.

"That's just a byproduct of my drinking. By the way, Marla, get me another beer."

"Yes, your majesty." She teased and walked away to get him a refill on his drink.

"I love it when women call me majesty..." Kevin smirked and mumbled to himself. He then said to Zara, "Just let me drink, alright? It's been nice seeing you."
-
John was there, wanting to get to saving his girlfriend ASAP.
-
And it soon led to an xscene in the back of the car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 10:18 PM

Zara shook her head. "Sorry, your majesty, but I can't do that." She said, calling Victoria.

Torie sighed as she looked at her phone. "Hang on, it's Zara." She said, as there were only two people that she took calls at work from: Zara and Nicole. "Hello?"

"Mrs. Ellingson, I hate to inform you of this but your husband is here at the bar." Zara said.

"Zara...I told you, I never wanted to know any of that."

"But ma'am...he's hitting on other women." She explained.
~
Janie and Greg were also on edge.
(You want to do the briefing?)

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 10:23 PM

"F*ck, Zara, did you want to be fired?" Kevin grabbed her phone from her. "I'm not hitting on other women, I'm only having a drink because Cathy stressed me out earlier. I'm on my way out now anyway. I love you."
-
((I don't know what you want me to say though ))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 10:33 PM

( not a prob.)

"We will talk more about this when I get home. I love you, too." She said, hanging up.

Janie raised a brow. "Everything ok."

"No. But it doesn't matter. We have bigger problems." She replied, stressed out.

Suddenly, one of the top agents walked in. "Alright. Listen up. Miranda has been taken somewhere near Quetta, near the border of Afghanistan. She has been taken by the Taliban. We are not sure what you all will be facing."

"Doesn't matter. We are going to go get our friend. When do we leave?" Janie asked.

"Right after you change. Down in the locker room, there are bags for each you. They contain everything you will need for this seven day trek. After that, the CIA will deny everything."

"Understood." Torie said, standing up. "Let's go."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 10:37 PM

Kevin glared at Zara and threw her phone across the bar. "Thanks for ruining my f*cking evening." He chugged down his beer and started heading back to his parents place.

Once he got there, he walked into his room and started stripping down, not noticing Nicole.
-
John nodded. He was obviously frantic as he followed the others to get changed and then go.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 10:43 PM

Nicole, who had decided to sleep in the chair, groaned at the light. "Mr. Ellingson, I guess you did not get my text. I am sleeping in here tonight since there are no spare rooms."
~
Torie quickly changed into the cameo gear provided and walked over to John. "Hey, we need your head in this. I know she is your fiance but I can't risk you getting too emotional." She said, softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 10:49 PM

Kevin stopped in his tracks, in nothing but his boxers now. He saw Nicole and said, "I did not. Are you sure that's why you're sleeping in here?" He smirked and walked over to her. "Or maybe you just have a little crush on me? How old are you again?" xD
-
John shook his head. "I know, but... well, if it was Kevin in danger I'm sure you'd be a little scared too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 10:58 PM

Nicole pushed him away. "Old enough to know that sleeping with my boss's husband is not a smart idea. For both of us. Now. I am sleeping in this chair. Good night." She said, snuggling into her blanket.
~
Torie rubbed his shoulder. "You know what I would do. You put him in danger, once." She reminded him. "But John, I would want the b@stards dead if Kevin was in danger like Miranda is. I would do anything I had to to protect him or my son. I am not asking you to stop being emotional or from being scared. I am just asking that you keep a clear head."

<3