Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-20-2014, 01:47 PM

Carly giggled as she was picked up, "Daddy!"

Nina lead them out to the garage and opened the door. There were two bicycles with training wheels - one pink and glittery, and one black with blue flames. "I thought you two were old enough to have big people bikes."

Aiden squirmed out of his mom's arms and ran over to the blue one. "YAY! I CAN BIKE WITH MOMMY AND DADDY!"

Kevin smiled, "Yeah, Aiden. As soon as the weather gets a little nicer, we'll go biking whenever you want."

"I WANNA BIKE NOW!" Aiden yelled, getting onto the bike and trying to pedal around.

Carly went and hugged her grandma and then her grandpa. "Thank you." She said softly.
-
"But he'll never change. He's probably just learned to hide it from her better." Heather said, knowing form experience.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-20-2014, 01:55 PM

Torie walked over to Aiden. "No, sweetie, we are not biking right now. Please go tell your Grandma and Grandpa thank you." She said, putting a hand on the bike.

Micheal smiled. "Thank you, Nina. Joseph." He said, walking over to the bike. He then looked over at Cathy. "I guess we will have to start biking with her."
~
"Then why don't you talk to him."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 02:02 PM

Aiden reluctantly got off the bike and walked over to his grandparents. "Thanks." He said, hugging them.

"Your very welcome." Joseph smiled and ruffled Aiden's hair.

Carly went over and sat on her bike.

Cathy said rather snooty to Michael, "You can. You know I don't do things like that."
-
"What? Me? Talk to Kevin? Why?" Heather blinked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 02:07 PM

Torie stood back up and rolled her eyes at Cathy. "Nina, Joseph. Thank you for the presents and is there some place we can rent bikes? I know Aiden and Carly both want to try out their new bikes and I would love to take them out."

Michael looked away from his wife and over at Torie. "If you don't mind, I would love to join you."

"Of course not. Especially when Cathy doesn't bike ride." Torie replied.
~
"Because he won't talk to me. He may not talk to you but I think you have a better chance." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 02:16 PM

"Joseph and I have some bikes from when we were a little younger. And Joey left his when he moved out here as well, so we have 3." Nina said. "They're in the shed."

"That's perfect." Kevin nodded. "Would you like that, Aiden?"

"YEAH!" Aiden grinned widely and got on his bike.

Carly got on hers as well, "Daddy, can you help me? I don't know how to bike."

Nina turned to Cathy, "Are you sure you don't want to go too? You used to love biking as a child."

"Maybe when I was, like, 7. But I'm 33 years old, mom. Bikes are toys for children." Cathy said, shaking her head. "I think I'll have to pass. I should go check on my son. Have a good time with Daddy, Carly." She patted her daughter's head and walked back into the house.

"I still like biking." Kevin laughed after Cathy left.

"I am terribly sorry for how she's acting to you two." Nina said to Kevin and Torie. "I think she's going through some sort of post-partum depression phase - or in her case, more like aggression."
-
"Maybe. I'll think about it and talk to him, maybe, when we all go to Luke's." Heather said as the car stopped. "Here we are. Time to try again."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-20-2014 at 06:09 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 06:46 PM

Torie smiled. "Nina, thank you for the apology but you don't need to. You are not responsible for her actions. Besides, Kevin and I have endured worse." She said, absently looking away.

One could tell that Torie was upset by the way Cathy was acting but she would never admit to it. Suddenly her phone rang. She looked at the number and frowned. "Please excuse me for a minute." She said, distractedly as she walked back into the house.

Michael frowned as he helped Carly onto the bike. "Now, sweetie, just put your feet on the pedals and push down." He said, looking over at Kevin.
~
Alex got out of the limo and then helped Heather. "Yes. Time to make a baby."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 06:58 PM

Kevin was doing the same thing with Aiden. Aiden used to have a tricycle, so it was the same basic concept. "Just like your trike, Aiden, but don't bend the handles too much. Gentle." He led them out to the shed, holding onto one of the handles of Aiden's bike.

Carly picked it up pretty easily.

Kevin said to Michael, "I dealt with Cathy's teenage years, so don't feel too bad, alright? I know how my sister gets."
-
Heather laughed. "Yes, lets." She followed him into the clinic.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 07:09 PM

Just like Kevin, Michael was holding onto one of the handles. "Still. She is acting completely inappropriate. I know she hates your wife but....she could at least act like she likes her."
~
Torie walked into her and Kevin's room, shutting the door behind her. "Miss Freemon speaking." She answered.

"Hey Tor, its Janie."

"What's up? Everything ok?"

"No...not at all. Miranda was capture."

Torie went pale as she collapsed into a chair. "Wh-what happened?"

"Since you were on vacation, the agency sent Miranda on a covert op to kill one of the Taliban leaders who had crossed into Pakistan. What we didn't know was that the information we got was planted and Miranda walked right into a trap. I know you are with your family and we all have Rowans birthday next week-"

"You don't have to ask. I'm coming in. I'm in LA still, I'll take my private jet this time. Be there in a couple hours." Torie said, walking out of the room.
~
One of the doctors, a young woman named Dr. Jamie Wood, met them at the doors. "Mr. and Mrs. Rice. How nice to see you again." She said, smiling.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 07:16 PM

"To be far, mostly she's p*ssing me off calling me a pedophile sexual predator. She's been half decent to Victoria. Not great, but... not terribly awful."

He stopped out front the shed and got himself a bike. "Now we wait for Victoria."
-
Heather shook her hand, "Hello, my husband tells me you have a new solution for my pregnancy problem?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 07:24 PM

Torie came out of the house, still pale. She walked over and picked up Aiden. "I'm sorry but there has been an emergency at work."

"Everything ok?" Michael asked, never seeing Torie so...pale before.

"It will be." She said, her voice shaking. She hugged Aiden tightly. "Mommy loves you, ok." She whispered, kissing the top of his head.
~
"Yes, we do." Jamie said, motioning for them to follow her. "We have seen positive results in a number of women and are hoping the same result will happen with you. It is a series of injections. The first week, there are three injections. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The second week, there are two injections. Monday and Friday. The third week, one injection. Monday. This should help with the lining of the uterus. It should also boost the production of eggs."

<3