Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-19-2014, 12:25 AM

Kevin shook his head, p*ssed off and followed Torie.

Cathy called her daughter over, gave Toby to a housekeeper to put him to bed, and then walked into the kitchen. She felt very disrespected by Victoria, but kept it to herself.

The chef had made a delicious, big turkey meal for everyone.

"Victoria, Kevin, what are you hoping for this time? A girl or another boy?" Joseph asked.

"Girl," Kevin said. "I want one of each, at least."

"That would be nice. Have you two been considering any names?" Asked Nina.

"Honestly, we just found out and haven't talked much about it." Kevin started digging into his food.

"Have you had an ultrasound done yet?"
-
Heather got into the back of the car with Alex. She leaned over and kissed him. "I love you. I'm excited for this, I hope it works. How was your work, honey?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-19-2014, 12:30 AM

Torie meant for Cathy to feel that way. xD

Torie nodded. "I would like a little girl as well and I just told Kevin last night at dinner. Let me tell you, it was quite hard not to tell him while I was in Africa. As for names, I am fine with anything but Rachel or Marie." She replied.

Michael wrapped an arm around Cathy. He still wasn't sure how to act around her family as he didn't want to be disrespectful.
~
Alex wrapped his arms around her. "It was good. Mainly did paperwork for the new branch in Shanghai. I will actually be leaving this week to head out there to make sure everything is running smoothly."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2014, 12:38 AM

"I still like Laura or Julia, or variations on those names, like Lauren and Julie." Kevin said. "But we still have lots of time to decide."

Cathy mumbled under her breath, "Given your success rate with pregnancies, you might have a few more years to decide."

Nina heard enough of what Cathy said to shoot her a disapproving look. She turned back to Aiden, "Are you excited to have a baby sister, Aiden?"

Aiden shrugged, "I dunno."
-
"Oh, that sucks, but I guess that's how business is." Heather frowned. "How long? You'll be back before Rowan's birthday, right?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-19-2014, 12:57 AM

Torie shot Cathy a cold look as well, still deciding whether or not to comment. Instead she rubbed Aiden's head. "You will love your baby brother or sister." She said, tenderly.

Michael kissed his wife's cheek. "I know she irritates you, sweetie, but how about playing nice in front of your mom. She scares me."
~
"Yes. I come back the day before we have to leave. Besides, I can't wait to see Torie. It's been, what, 3 months since we last saw her and Aiden?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2014, 01:05 AM

Cathy rolled her eyes. "I'm trying, Michael."

Aiden stared at his food. He didn't like eating anything that wasn't made by Zara. Even if it tasted the same to everyone else, Aiden was insistent that Zara cooked the best and he didn't like anything else.

"Aiden, eat your food. It's very good." Kevin said to his son. "It's rude not to eat other people's cooking."

"I'm not hungry." Aiden said, as his stomach growled. XD

"Aiden, please eat."

"No."

Carly, meanwhile, was quietly eating her mashed potatoes. "It's yummy. Thank you, Gramma and Grampa."

"Thank you, Carly. But we didn't cook it. It was our personal chef, Ruth." Nina said with a smile. "If I cooked it, it wouldn't be near as yummy."
-
"Too long, really. We're the only real family she has on this side." Heather said with a nod. "I'm sure she's looking forward to seeing us too."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-19-2014, 01:15 AM

He kissed her cheek again. "Hey, just think, after today, you don't have to see her for another three months."

Torie rubbed his back. "Aiden, can you please eat your food? I know that Zara's is the best but this is ok to eat to." She said, picking up his fork for him.
~
"We need to make a point to see her at least once a month. Maybe you can finagle her plans to where she flies over here...?"

((Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-19-2014, 01:26 AM

"No! I don't wanna!" Aiden said, turning away from his mother.

"Aiden, you don't have to eat it all, but you do have to eat something." Kevin told his son.

"NO! I DON'T WANNA! IT'S YUCKY!"

"It isn't yucky, Aiden. It tastes good and it's good for you." Kevin persisted. "Mom, Dad, I'm sorry about him acting this way. He only likes to eat food that our chef Zara cooks."

"Victoria is okay with you having female housekeepers while she's away on business...?" Cathy quietly asked.

"Oh, it's alright, Kevin. He's a picky eater. You were very picky as a child, too." Nina assured him, also ignoring Cathy's comment again. "He'll have to eat when he's hungry, but you can't force him. It just means he gets no dessert and no present."

"Present...?" Aiden repeated the word quietly, debating now whether or not to eat.

"Yes, Grandma and Grandpa got you a present, Aiden, remember?" Nina smiled at him. "And you only get it if you eat as much as you can of your dinner."

"Okay, Grammy." Aiden frowned, but finally ate the food Victoria had put on his fork.

Kevin leaned over to Cathy and said in a hushed tone, "Of course she's okay with us having female housekeepers. If you say one more thing about me, my wife, my marriage, or my parenting... Cathy, I swear to God, I will not sit here and take it."

"I suppose as long as the housekeepers are over 20, then there shouldn't be a problem, right?"

It took everything Kevin had not to yell and hit his older sister right now, because he was so p*ssed off. He ignored her and started eating his own meal. He did, however, say to Victoria, "Ignore her. She's trying to push our buttons."
-
"You know how busy she is." Heather sighed. "I'll ask, but I doubt she'll have time to fly and visit us every month. And as much as I'd love to see her and Aiden monthly, I don't think I could stand to see Kevin on a monthly basis, and I know you couldn't."

((Awe. K, night! And I forgot to ask you to post on Others. Ah well. Tomorrow?))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-19-2014 at 10:27 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 01:21 PM

Torie rubbed Kevin's leg, more to calm herself than to comfort Kevin. "It's ok, love. She is just jealous that I am sitting here instead of that b*tch called Liz. She is also just jealous that I have someone as handsome as you to call my husband, that we are both are incredibly successful, and we have a wonderful young son." She replied, shooting another cold look at Cathy. "Besides, I want to be respectful towards your mother and not start anything."
~
"I never said anything about Kevin..." Alex muttered. "She knows how much we dislike him so I bet she could leave him back home. I'm sure he had plenty of things to entertain himself with."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-20-2014, 01:34 PM

Kevin nodded and kissed his wife's cheek. "You're right, honey. I love you."

The rest of the meal was eaten with only some small talk, and Cathy kept her mouth shut.

Aiden ate some of the food, but not all of it. It was good, but he was still biased toward Zara's. He was quite stubborn. "Can I have my present now, Gramma?"

Nina laughed, "Of course. We got something for you and for Carly. It's in the garage. Let's go see, shall we?"

Cathy took Carly's hand. "Nothing for Toby?"

"Toby's a newborn baby. We bought him a little stuffed toy, but Carly and Aiden got something a little bigger."

Aiden motioned for Torie to pick him up. "Let's go see, Mommy!'
-
"Like alcohol and women? I don't know how Torie feels so comfortable leaving him alone in that house."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-20-2014, 01:39 PM

Torie smiled and picked her son up, kissing his cheek. "You did such a good job eating baby." She said, holding him tightly. She then slipped her other hand into Kevin's and followed Nina.

Michael walked over and surprised Carly by picking her up from behind. "Got you!" He said.
~
"Because that is what she does. She trusts him no matter how often he proves that he cannot be trusted."

<3