Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-15-2014, 02:30 AM

Carly slowly and gently gave Torie a hug and whispered a small, "Hello."

Aiden gave him a big high five. :P

"Toby is adorable, Cathy." Kevin smiled, poking the little sleeping baby's nose. He hadn't seen Toby yet.

Cathy pulled him away, "Careful, I don't want him woken up. He's such a pain to get to sleep. I was so thankful he slept in the car. I haven't gotten a good sleep myself in days."

"Babies, am I right?" Natalie laughed, "Thank God I don't have any yet. I enjoy my sleep too much."
-
Heather resisted the urge to protest much more about it, but she was very much in favor of skinny vs. curvy models. "I'm sure with some fitting adjustments they would fit just fine. But ultimately, it's your call. It's your designs. I agree with you on Serena, for sure. And Nikki I think is a no as well, because I don't think she's facially as beautiful as the rest. And her hair is rather unhealthy looking."

((Now sleep time. :P))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-15-2014, 02:40 AM

Torie gently wrapped her arms around the girl, hugging her. "Thank you, cutie. Now, why don't you go play with your cousin, ok." She said, kissing the girl on the top of the head.

Torie stood up and looked at Cathy. "Yes, because jerking him away is the best way to keep him sleeping. I'm sure the little on just needs some love and patience. But I bet you already know that." She replied, walking over and hugging Natalie. "Speaking of babies, how are you and the boyfriend?"

Michael laughed at her comment before walking over to his wife. "Hey, his uncle has the right to see him, dear." He said, coming up behind her.
~
"I agree. So, there is one down. Now, just two more to go." He said, looking at the rest of them. "Courtney...I don't know. Just something about her that I don't like. There. Two down. Anne, darling. What is your opinion on the last girl who should go?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-15-2014, 09:48 AM

Carly walked over to Aiden and stood there. "Hi."

"Wanna play hide and seek?" Aiden asked happily.

"Um. Okay."

"I'll hide, you count." Aiden said as he ran off in the other direction. Carly started counting.

Natalie laughed, "We're fine. I just can't be seen inviting him to my house yet. He and I don't want the paparazzi knowing everything about our personal lives."

Kevin shook his head, "No, it's fine. I understand how difficult babies can be. I didn't take offense to that or anything."

"Good. I'm sorry, Kevin. I'm just a little tired and grumpy."

"You're always grumpy." Joey teased.

"Hey! Not true. See?" Cathy pushed up her glasses and fake smiled. xD "Not grumpy."

"Actually, now that you're all here, Torie and I have some baby-related news of our own." Kevin told them.
-
"Lacey doesn't really fit the profile." Anne said bluntly. "You were looking for more of a high fashion look, and Lacey is very commercial. Pretty, but not high fashion."

"I disagree." Heather shook her head. "I like Lacey."

"I know you do, Heather. If it were up to you she'd be in every show. But just because the girl is your friend doesn't mean she's a good choice for this show."

"She has an amazing walk, and she looked great in the clothes, Anne. This is my company, right?"

"Well, kind of, yes." Anne turned slightly red. "Fine. I think Serena's out too."

"So the models are Amy, Darcy, Carolynn, Katie, Chelsea, Danielle, Lacey, Dorothy, and Brittney." Heather clarified.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-15-2014, 01:30 PM

Torie smiled and walked over to Kevin, glowing just like she did the other three times. She took a deep breath and looked at her family. "We're expecting again!" She said, happily.

Michael smiled. "Congratulations, you two!" He said, patting Kevin on the back.
~
Christian felt quite awkward. "Ok, glad that is settle. Anne, darling, will you go bring the girls out so I can get them fitted?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-15-2014, 04:16 PM

"Oh my God!" Natalie grinned and hugged Torie. "That's so great! Are you excited?"

"Thanks. We are very excited." Kevin said with a smile. "We weren't planning it exactly, but we did want more kids."

"How's Aiden taking it? Did you tell him yet?" Nina asked curiously.

"He's feeling a little bit of jealousy, not wanting to share his parents with another baby, but we explained to him that it didn't mean we'd have to love him any less." Kevin explained.

"How far along?" Questioned Cathy, "You're not showing yet, so if can't be too long at all. A month, maybe?" Just then, Toby woke up and started wailing. Cathy sighed, "His diaper's not dirty, so he must be hungry. I'll be right back."

Natalie watched her big sister walk into the other room with Toby and shook her head, "I don't know how all of you do this whole parenting thing. I can't imagine how exhausting it must be, but if you're all happy being parents, good for you." She paused, "That reminds me, Tor. How is Luke doing?"
-
"Of course." Anne nodded and went to get the models. She told the ones that were out to leave and brought the remaining into the other room for fittings.

Heather asked Christian, "You are happy with the models chosen, right? I don't mean to rush my way out of this meeting, but unless you need anything that can't be handled by Anne or the rest of the staff, I should be going. I have a fertility treatment thing to do."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-15-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-16-2014, 01:07 AM

Torie always hated this question. "Luke is doing well. It's his daughter's birthday next week, so Kevin, Aiden, and I are flying up." She replied, rubbing her shoulder.
~
Christian smiled. "No, hunnie. You go and do your thing." He said, hugging her. "And I wish you all the luck. If I need anything, I will call or text you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-16-2014, 01:58 PM

Natalie still had feelings for Luke. Sure, they were both happy in their own relationships and Natalie didn't necessarily want him 'back', but she still felt the need to ask. Things hadn't ended too positively and in the back of her mind, she kind of wished that things weren't going well. Their relationship had been going so well before Marissa and Oliver came into the picture. "That's... great. Tell him I said hi."

"We will." Kevin said. "Or more likely Torie will. If I tell him 'my sister says hi', it might come off as a little disrespectful..." He and Luke didn't get along great, after all the sh*t that went down between them. Kevin wasn't looking to forward to Rowan's birthday, to be honest, as he didn't get along with Alex and Heather either and he knew they'd be there. The only thing he was looking forward to was seeing Aiden so happy playing with Rowan.

"I am so happy for you two and this baby." Nina said, getting off the subject of Luke. She knew that when Natalie had came back from Chicago with them after the thankfully-interrupted wedding, that Natalie had been upset about her breakup with Luke. "Grandchild #5. Before you know it, Natalie, Joey, you'll be off with your partners having children of your own."

"Not any time soon." Natalie shook her head. "Maybe when I'm in my 30s."

"Ditto." Joey agreed.
-
"Thanks," Heather hugged him and then walked off. She called Alex, "Just finished at the office babe. Wanna pick me up?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-16-2014 at 09:27 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-18-2014, 02:24 AM

Torie hugged her sister, knowing that there were no words of comfort. "Yeah...that's what I said. And, well, now look at me. 23 and pregnant with my second child." She said, smiling at Kevin. "And soon, Nina, you will have a house full of grandchildren."

Michael laughed. "I think she already does. Four grandchildren is typically a lot for one person."
~
"Sure. I will be there in ten. I need to finish up one document here at the office and then I will be at yours. Unless you want me to send the company car to pick you up?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-18-2014, 10:33 AM

Nina laughed, "But you can never have too many to spoil. I bought them some gifts. First though, lets sit down for dinner."

"You're pregnant with your third, actually. Remember, Kevin got you pregnant when you were, what, 17?" Cathy said as she walked in. "I can't believe you're trying to ignore that child's existence."

Kevin turned to Cathy, "It's not something we've completely gotten over... It's not that we're ignoring that baby's existence, we're just trying not to think about the tragedy. And she was 18."

"Maybe when she found out she was 18, but you started sleeping with her when she was 17, right? That being said, Kevin, I don't know how I feel about you being alone around Carly when she's a teen-"

"Are you seriously worried about me m0lesting my own niece right now?! I'm not a f*cking sexual predator!" Kevin argued, becoming quite irate at the suggestion.

"You could have been arrested for statutory if it wasn't for our last name, right? Her parents weren't going to have an Ellingson arrested. They were proud of their daughter dating you so they didn't tell the cops, but if you were any average 25 year old dating their teenage daughter, I bet they would have. And I'm not saying that you'd ever do anything Kevin, because I don't think you would, but I know you've always liked younger women-"

"And you like older men!"

"So? At least my 'type' is legal. You like 16, 17... 18 year old girls."

"Let's sit down for dinner. Gather your children and join us in the dining room or else I will have to ask all of you to leave." Nina repeated, her usually soft voice rather harsh. She walked into the dining room as she didn't want to be involved with her children fighting. Joseph followed his wife. Joey also followed.

"Cathy, seriously, don't be a b*tch." Natalie defended before following the others in her family.

Kevin glared at his older sister, "I can't believe you said any of that..."
-
"No, I can wait for you. I want my sexy husband to pick me up." Heather giggled. "See you in ten then, babe."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-18-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-19-2014, 01:05 AM

Torie stared coldly at Cathy. "I believe the phrase goes 'if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all'. And I gave myself willingly to Kevin, just like you gave yourself willingly to all of your older men. So, before you go accusing my husband of being something he is not, I suggest you tread lightly because worse things can be said about you." She said, her voice emotionless as she picked up Aiden and followed Natalie.
~
Alex laughed. "I will see you in ten, darling. I love you." He replied, before hanging up. He quickly finished his paperwork and then had the company car (and driver) take him to Heather.

<3