Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-14-2014, 12:54 AM

They arrived home and Aiden was running around half dressed in his PJs. He didn't want to get on his pajamas on and go to bed yet.
-
"Have I ever been one to say no to drugs?... Sorry, that was supposed to be an ironic and sarcastic joke... But fine. I will try it. When will it be ready?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-14-2014, 12:58 AM

Torie picked her son up and spun him around. "What are you doing, you little rascal?" She asked, kissing his cheek. "Come on, let's get ready for bed."
~
He smiled. "We can go tomorrow." He said, kissing her deeply.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 01:01 AM

"But I don't wanna sleep, Mommy!" He cried. "I wanna stay up!"
-
"Okay. I really hope you're right about this one, Alex. I love you so much." She kissed him and ran her hands up his shirt.

((night! And we can skip ahead to next day.))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-14-2014 at 10:35 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 11:59 AM

Torie chuckled. "Oh, you do? Well, how about I read you a story then. You don't have to go to bed, but mommy wants to read you a story."
~
Alex kissed her back, pulling her close. He then lead them into an x-scene.

Next Day:

Torie was up early, as she couldn't sleep again. Nicole and Zara were already there and smiled when Torie quietly slipped out of the room.

Zara hugged her. "How are you dear? I heard what happened on your last trip." She said.

"I'm ok. Being a mother, that was hard to...take with the grace of an Ellingson."

Nicole nodded. "We are here if you need to talk."

Torie nodded. "What about here? How has everything been?"

"Peachy. Nothing that Zara or I have noticed and when I ask the daycare workers, nothing there either."

"Good. I'm very glad to hear that."
~
Marissa woke up next to Luke, her lingerie scattered all over the floor. She snuggled next to him and smiled. Peace and quiet. She thought to herself. xD
~
Alex was still knocked out next to Heather, happily holding her in his arms.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:11 PM

Aiden woke up early and walked out into the hallway. He yawned and pulled on his mother's PJs. "Good morning, Mommy. I'm hungry."

Kevin soon also woke up and went into the hallway. He wrapped his arms around Torie, touching her stomach, and said, "My three favourite people..."

"Daddy, you counted wrong. Me and Mommy is two."
-
Luke was beyond grateful for that as well. Working for the police, and having two young kids running around was quite the handful.
-
Heather woke up, thanks to her phone going off. She answered it, knowing it was probably work related. "Hello, Heather Rice speaking."

"Good morning, Mrs. Rice. It's Anne. We need your help with the fashion show. All the models are coming in today and I know that you're going to America in a few days, so we need to choose all the models for the runway today so that we have enough time for the designers to do their final fittings for the runway next week."

"You need me now?"

"As soon as possible."

"But you're the casting director. Can't you do that yourself?"

"You're the woman in charge, Mrs. Rice. I would like your input."

"Fine..." Heather sighed. "I'm on my way. I'll meet you there, but I'm not staying past 1PM."

"Of course Mrs. Rice." Anne said as she hung up.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:18 PM

Torie turned to Zara. "Will you-"

"Yes, I will go start breakfast, Victoria." Zara said, smiling.

"Thank you." Torie replied, picking Aiden up. "Aiden, your father and I have something to tell you." She added, walking over to the couch.
~
Alex wrapped his arms back around her. "Do you have to go...?" He mumbled, still half asleep.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:29 PM

Aiden tilted his head. "What is it?"

Kevin wrapped an arm around Torie. "You're going to have a little brother or sister, Aiden."

He blinked. "Huh?"

"There's a baby growing inside Mommy's tummy." Kevin tried to explain. "Won't it be nice to have a brother or sister?"

"Maybe..." Aiden frowned, unsure.
-
"Yes I do, unfortunately. I'll be back as soon as I can." Heather got out of bed and started getting dressed.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-14-2014 at 12:39 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:41 PM

"You would have a playmate and a friend to hang out so you don't have to play by yourself or just with Nicole." Torie said, hugging him.
~
Alex laid in bed, watching her. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:52 PM

"I guess..." Aiden muttered. He still didn't know what to think.

"Daddy has 3 siblings, you know that? And I wouldn't have changed that for the world. It's fun having siblings, Aiden."

"But you'll love me less." Aiden frowned.
-
Heather smirked at him, went over and kissed his cheek. "You're so adorable... I love you. As soon as we get back, we'll go and I'll take that pill, and then we'll start trying again for a baby. That'll be the fun part."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:57 PM

Torie shook her head. "No, Aiden. We will love you just the same. Just because you are getting a new brother or sister does not mean that we love you less." She said, hugging him tightly. "You will still be my spoiled little prince."
~
Alex smiled. "Yes, yes it will. Have fun at work baby. I love you, too." He said, getting up and pulling her into a big hug.

((g2g. Work. Be back on around 11ish))

<3