Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-13-2014, 11:52 PM

Kevin heard the slight misstep, but didn't comment. "Sure. We'll take him. My family will love that... and I guess I'll have a glass of water too then, please." He told the waitress, sounding rather disappointed.

She smiled and left with their orders.

Kevin said, "You know it's been 5 years, and it's only a glass of wine on a special occasion. Moderation."
-
Heather, still asleep, rolled over and cuddled him. She dreamt the same thing as she always did - having a baby.
-
"He would never let her because it's so dangerous, but mostly I think its for his and Aiden's safety."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-13-2014, 11:58 PM

"You can have a glass if you want." She said, slipping her hand into his. "And I am so proud of you for that. I wish I could celebrate that will you." She added, kissing him. "How do you think Aiden will react?"
~
Alex laid awake for a while, just mindlessly moving his arm up and down her back.
~
Marissa nodded. "I know the fear we have just being no one, and retired. I couldn't imagine being on of the most well-known figures in the country, plus the world, and working for the CIA. Everyone knows who her child is and who her husband is. No wonder she walks on pins and needles.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:05 AM

Kevin called out to the waitress for the glass of wine immediately. He then said, "Hopefully, he'll react well, but you never know. He might be jealous."
-
Heather slowly woke up and looked up at him, hugging him tightly. She didn't know what to say.
-
"I hope she can continue to handle it. They're in more danger than they ever were with even David Rice."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:11 AM

"We will just have to make sure to spend as much time with him as possible, then. I can't wait to start pulling out the baby furniture again. What do you want to do the room in this time?"
~
Alex tightened his arm around her as well. "I love you." He whispered, kissing her forehead.
~
Marissa nodded, finishing her plate. "I agree. But doesn't she have Janie, Greg, and that one AR guy on her team? She has a good crew."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:18 AM

"I don't know. I kind of want to find out the gender first. if it is a girl, I think pink and pandas would be cute."
-
"I love you too and I'm... sorry." Heather said quietly.
-
"Yeah, she does, but I'm more worried about her child when she's away. Though I know shes hired other CIA to look after them."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:24 AM

"That would be cute. I like that idea a lot, Kev. And if its a boy...then how about raccoons and more neutral colours?"
~
Alex kissed her, deeply. "I know you are. It just hurts me when I can't help you." He said, "But I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have stormed out."
~
"Why are you worried about Aiden? He doesn't completely understand what is going on."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:36 AM

"Perfect." He kissed her again.

The waitress gave them their food and drinks.
-
"It's ok, Alex. I understand why you did. you don't have to apologize." Heather climbed on top of him. "It doesn't have anything to do with you. It's my fault and my problem. You've done so much for me, Alex."
-
"I'm just worried for his safety, being taken or hurt." He shrugged. "But lets not think about that kind of thing. It's our day to relax with each other."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:40 AM

Torie dug in. She had only had small meals throughout the day and was starving.
~
"No. Its not just your problem, love. It's my problem, too." He said, kissing her stomach.
~
Marissa cleared the table and threw the dishes in the sink. She would deal with it later. "So, what do you want to do on our night off?"

((going to bed soon))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-14-2014, 12:46 AM

Kevin enjoyed his meal as well. Soon enough, they were headed home.
-
Heather sighed. "No, it's not. Nothing is your problem. Even this pregnancy thing... It shouldn't have to be your problem. I'm the one that can't get pregnant. Maybe... it's almost time we start looking into adoption or surrogate mothers."
-
"I want to do... you." Luke laughed. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-14-2014, 12:49 AM

Torie leaned against him in the limo, still exhausted from her last mission.
~
Alex flipped her over. "You are my wife and the love of my life. If you have a problem, then it becomes my problem, ok. And no. I have a feeling about this drug. Please, just try this one out."

<3