Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-13-2014, 10:26 PM

"I was going to ask if we could order a bottle of wine, but I guess I can't really ask that now." Kevin kissed her. "But yes. Let's celebrate."

They stopped at the restaurant and he helped her out.
-
"I know, but coke also makes me feel good. I'm so stressed with work, it's nice to relax. And I'm not ever going to be pregnant, so don't you worry about me hurting any baby because of it."
-
Luke sat at the table and started eating. "I'll have to thank her for this too then."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-13-2014, 10:36 PM

Torie slipped her hand into his and squeezed it. The restaurant was a small and reservation only type. It had maybe twenty tables inside but each was surrounded by its own curtain, for privacy. There was very soft music inside and the only light came from small fixtures up in the ceiling.

When they walked in, a woman walked over to them. "Name please?" She asked, smiling.

"Ellingson." Torie replied, unable to stop smiling.

The woman smiled and looked at her clipboard. "Follow me, please."
~
Marissa chuckled. "I just hope it is good. Its a recipe I have been wanting to try out just not with the kids in case it wasn't great."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 10:40 PM

Kevin had his arm wrapped around her. When they got to the table, he pulled out her chair for her. "For the lovely lady."
-
"Rowan's a little picky, but you know Ollie will eat anything." Luke laughed. He started eating, "Mm. It is good. Really good, Marissa. You're beautfiul and a good cook."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 10:45 PM

Torie smiled and sat down pulling the curtain around them.

"A waitress should be here shortly." The woman said, walking away.

"So, do you hope this one is a boy or a girl?" She asked him.
~
Alex shook his head. "Yes, you will. And I get that you are stressed but don't you think the coke could be part of the reason you aren't getting pregnant."
~
Marissa took a bite and smiled, happily surprised. "Yes it is. Speaking of the kids, are you excited for Torie and Kevin, Alex and Heather, and everyone else to come in for Rowan's birthday?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 10:52 PM

"Girl. I always wanted at least one of each." He said smiling, holding her hand across the table. "When did you want to tell everyone? And how long have you known?"
-
"Maybe it isn't helpful, but I doubt it's the main reason." Heather shrugged. "Besides, I never said I have been taking it for that long. Maybe I just did today."
-
"Yeah, I am." Luke nodded. "I haven't seen them all since Christmas, 3 months ago. Everyone is so busy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 11:13 PM

"I've known for about a week. When I was over in South Africa, my stomach just like it was when I was pregnant with Aiden: always in a knot. So I took that test and then had it confirmed at the hospital. I couldn't wait to get home to tell you. I would like to tell everyone when we go up for Rowan's birthday but I also don't want to take away from her."
~
Alex sighed. "Heather, love. I know you. If I am now just catching you, you have become relaxed enough to let me find out." He said, grabbing his coat. "I'm...I'm going out." He said, not wanting her to see him angry.
~
"Including Kevin?" She asked, knowing the past.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 11:23 PM

"I'm sure we can tell them in a way that won't grab the spotlight." Kevin said. He couldn't stop smiling about the baby news. "Should I tell my family now, or wait a bit?"
-
"Oh, baby... Please don't. I know you too, and I know you 'going out for a bit' is because you're upset." Heather said, stepping in front of him. "How about I try and cheer you up?" She ran her hand down his chest and then down into his pants.
-
Luke paused. "Kevin is probably the person I'm least excited to see, but Torie isn't leaving him any time soon so I've pretty much gotten over that. He's not going to go away."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 11:28 PM

"Why don't we go over there tomorrow and tell them. I can shoot Cathy, Natalie, and Joey a quick text as well as your parents."
~
Alex stopped her hand. "Because that won't cheer me up." He said, kissing her softly. "I'll be back in a couple hours." He added, before pushing past her and walking out the door.
~

Marissa laughed. "Fair enough. I know Rowan will be excited to see Oliver. By the way, how is she doing in the CIA? My contacts haven't be able to tell me much besides she is on missions about once a week."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 11:35 PM

"Sounds like a plan." Kevin kissed her.

The waitress came over to get their orders. Kevin ordered a steak, and then he asked Torie if he was allowed to have one glass of red wine with it - in celebration.
-
Heather hit her head against the wall. "GOD I'M SO STUPID."

Marty heard the noise and walked over, "Mrs. Rice, are you okay?"

"NO." She yelled at him and then ran upstairs. She laid on the bed and cried herself to an early sleep. She didn't want to eat anyway.
-
"I honestly probably should tell you much about it either, but she's doing alright. You were still my best student though." He grinned and kissed her. "But she's not too shabby. She's still having a hard time keeping it secret from Kevin though."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 11:41 PM

Torie shook her head. "No. I don't want to risk it." She said, ordering a glass of water and a chicken salad. "We should take Aiden too. Its been a while since your parents have seen him. Or me with all of my mis-business trips."
~
Alex went down to a local pub and had a drink while he watch a soccer game. After the game, he drove back to his house and up to his bedroom. He smiled when he saw Heather sleeping and kissed her softly on the cheek.
~
"Well, you were an amazing teacher. And I can understand that. It's hard keeping a secret like that from someone you love. But I understand why she didn't tell him. He would have flipped out."

<3