Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-13-2014, 09:13 PM

Kevin wore a simple suit and slicked his hair back. He smiled widely at her when she came down the stairs. "Well hello, gorgeous."
-
Heather sat down at her desk just as she got the text. She decided to lock her door and take the opportunity to do some coke.
-
Luke was currently doing some work with the police, investigating a spree of robberies for them. He came home rather exhausted, but smiled when he smelled some food being cooked. "Honey, I'm home!" He laughed as he hung his coat and hate on the coatrack. "What's cooking? It smells delicious."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-13-2014, 09:28 PM

Torie blushed and smiled at him. "Hello, handsome." She said, kissing him softly. "You ready for a night out?"
~
sad day.

Alex's meeting ended twenty minutes later, as one of the guys suddenly had a family emergency, and Alex texted her that he was getting out earlier than expected.
~
Marissa smiled. "Food!" She hollered back, being a brat. She was dressed in a simple silk robe that went all the way down to the floor. She had already started on the mashed potatoes, gravy, and sauteed mushrooms.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 09:36 PM

"I was born ready, babe." Kevin grinned and put an arm around her. "I rented a limo to take us there."
-
Heather was obviously still very tweaked. Thankfully since she wasn't smoking anything, there was no smell, but she was noticeably high. She went downstairs and quickly made coffee and started drinking a cup, thinking for some reason it might help, kind of like it did with a hangover.

One of their housekeepers, Marty, looked at Heather, "Are you alright, Mrs. Rice?"

"Who, me?" Heather blinked at him, "Oh, oh, of course me. Haha, what a silly answer. Yes, I'm fine. I'm more alright than ever."

"Um. Mrs. Rice, I am terribly sorry for asking this and so help me if I'm wrong, but..." The middle aged man paused. "Are you high?"

"Huh? High? What? No, I'm on the main floor, you nutter." Heather laughed and chugged the rest of her coffee.

"You... You know what I meant."

"Just shut up and do your job, okay? Thankies. I gotta relax. I feel like I just chugged a cup of coffee. OH, HAHA, I did." Heather giggled and made herself another cup. She then put her finger to Marty's lips and whispered, "Shh.. This is our little secret, k? No telling my hubby."
-
Luke went to the kitchen and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck. "Don't you look like a sexy housewife? Where are the kids?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 09:42 PM

Torie leaned against him. "Yay. I was afraid of asking Nicole or Zara to drive us as they need to take care of Aiden. When do we leave for Chicago again this week?"
~
Alex was soon walking into the house. "Heather, honey, I'm home." He shouted, taking off his coat.
~
"At my mother's." She said, kissing his arm. "How was work?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 09:47 PM

"We leave in 3 days. I think Alex and Heather are going as well. And you can go see Ella. I know you two haven't seen each other in a while. I don't know about Janie and Greg. They might be there too. It'll be nice to see all of your old friends. Less.... nice for me since they all still hate me, but still nice to see them."

He led her to the limo and helped her in, and then got in himself.
-
Heather put the mug down and sprinted out to the foyer. She jumped in his arms, "BABY! I'm so glad you're here early! I love you sooooo much. Mwah! Hugs and kisses, x's and o's." She kissed him repeatedly.
-
"Busy." Luke replied. "But none of that matters when I come home to my beautiful wife."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 09:54 PM

Torie looked at him. "Ok. I can't hold this in any longer. I got you something." She said, pulling a long slender box out from her purse. It looked like a simple pen box. "Here." She said, nearly jumping from excitement.
~
Alex barely caught her, sighing as realized that she was high. "Heather...what did you take?" He asked quietly, as it was apparent that he was very upset by this.
~
Marissa blushed. "Well, your beautiful wife has been slaving away in the kitchen ALL day to cook you this wonderful meal." She said, grinning. "Are you hungry?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 09:58 PM

Kevin laughed, "You got me a gift? Thanks, babe." He opened it.
-
"Coffee?" Heather whispered. She started kissing his neck, "Don't worry about it, baby. How about we go have a little fun before we eat dinner?"
-
"Starving. I had to skip lunch today." Luke replied. "And I better thank my beautiful wife for all her hard work. Thanks, honey."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 10:01 PM

Inside the box was a pregnancy test-which was positive.
~
As much as Alex wanted to believe her and just go up to the bedroom, he cared about her far too much. "Heather...love...please don't lie to me." He said.
~
"You are quite welcome. But my mom has the kids the entire night." She said, grabbing two plates and starting to dish out the food.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-13-2014, 10:06 PM

Kevin's smile couldn't be wider. "Oh my God... Torie! WE'RE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!" He threw his arms around her and said, "I love you so much! This is... This is amazing news!"
-
"What do you think? Blow." Heather replied. "I'm around it all day in the fashion industry. Every model does it. It helps you stay thin..."
-
"All night?" Luke smiled. "We haven't had a night to ourselves in a while."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-13-2014, 10:19 PM

Torie hugged him back, kissing him softly. "I love you, too." She said, "Which is why I wanted to go out tonight. I figured we could celebrate."
~
Alex sighed, not sure what to do. "But babe, you are perfect. You don't need that to stay thin." He said, sounding defeated.
~
"I know. Mom surprised me with it." She said, setting the plates on the table and then kissing him.

<3