Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-11-2014, 12:42 AM

"Today? I could have sworn it was next Tuesday..." Kevin said with a sigh, not wanting his wife to leave. He had just gotten back a few weeks ago from being on tour. "Maybe it was today. I seem to lose track of time when I have some time off work. The days all meld together. But sure, I will call her and Luke if I need them. I should be okay with the nanny and the rest of our houseworkers though. I'd hate to call Marissa and Luke and tell them to fly over here to L.A for a little kid trouble."

"Is Rowan coming, Daddy?" Aiden asked, looking at his father.

"No, I said I don't want to have to call them, Aiden."

"But I wanna see Rowan."

"Her birthday is in two weeks, Aiden. You'll see her then." Kevin said, standing up. He hugged Torie. "When are you leaving today, babe?"
-
Heather's hair was still a beautiful shiny blonde and pulled into a tight ponytail, and her eyes a crystal blue. She didn't look a day older than she had before, except that she looked more professional.

She giggled, "Alex, I can't touch the floor! Omg, don't drop me."
-
Ryan did a sit up with her on him. He smirked, "Maybe you are, but I'd let you interrupt my workout any day, sexy."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-11-2014, 12:54 AM

Torie thought for a moment. "Sweetie, why don't you fly out and see your parents. It's been a bit since we have been out there and I'm sure they would love to see you and Aiden. Plus, Joey just moved out and I am sure they could use another little one running around the house for a bit. And I leave later tonight. Unfortunately I do have to go into the office for a bit before my flight." She replied, kissing him.
~
Alex let her slide a little bit as they were going up the stairs. He pushed opened their bedroom doors and then tossed her on the bed. "Don't worry. I got-chu, babe." He joked, crawling on top of her.
~
Lacey laughed and start to kiss his chest, working her way up to his lips.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-11-2014, 01:03 AM

"I suppose they'd like that. Aiden, did you want to go see Grandma and Grandpa?"

"No, I wanna see Rowan." xD

Kevin laughed, "That wasn't the question."

"Okay... I'll go see Gramma and Grampa." He paused. "Daddy? Are Gramma and Grampa your mommy and daddy?"

"Yes, they are."

"Are they Mommy's too?"

"No." Kevin smiled, "But they are Aunt Natalie, Aunt Cathy's, and Uncle Joey's. They're my brothers and sisters."

"What about Mommy's mommy and daddy?" Aiden asked, curious.
-
Heather threw her arms around him. "Yes you do. And I got-chu." xD
-
Ryan turned slightly red. He kissed her back and pushed her down, getting on top of her,
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-11-2014, 01:12 AM

Torie looked away. She hadn't seen her mother or David in years, and never had taken Aiden to see them. While she had received many letters from her mother, asking and almost begging for forgiveness, she never had once replied.

She did, however, miss her mom dearly. She missed having that mother/daughter relationship and while Nina helped with that, it just wasn't the same. She just couldn't forgive the fact that her mom had done such horrible things. David, on the other hand, was a very different story. Torie had found out that David did have a hand in her father's death and frankly, could care less for the man.

Torie bent down to Aiden's level. "My mommy and daddy died many years ago. Before you were even born." She lied, knowing he wouldn't understand the truth. When he was older, she would explain what happen but now, she still didn't like to talk about it now.

Around the world, she was still known as the daughter of the Devil Rice. She was both feared and admired, as she was also known as the woman whose group brought down David Rice. And no matter how hard she tried, she would never get out from that shadow. "Kev, will you get him some breakfast. I-I need to continue packing." She said, quite upset.
~
He laughed and kissed her passionately. "I love you, Heather Rice." He whispered, kissing her neck.
~
And....x-scene.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-11-2014, 01:19 AM

Aiden frowned, "Oh. I'm sorry, Mommy."

Kevin frowned as well, able to tell that Torie was upset thinking about her parents. "Sure, baby. You finish packing. Come on Aiden, let's go get something to eat."

He brought Aiden into the massive chefs kitchen - complete with a chef. XD

Aiden said, "I want pizza!"

"Pizza isn't a breakfast food," Kevin told him. "It's a dinner food."

"But I want pizza!"

"No, have some eggs-"

"I WANT PIZZA!" He screamed.
-
She blushed. "Oh Alex... I love you. You make me so happy. The only thing missing is a baby."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-11-2014, 01:25 AM

Torie walked into their massive bedroom and began to pack. She threw about 6 outfits in before the tears took over and she couldn't hold it in any longer.
~
The young chef chuckled. "Mr. Aiden, why don't I make you a smiley face for breakfast? You can even help me cook the eggs and all of food." She said, smiling.
~
"And hopefully we are going to fix that, love." He whispered, holding her close.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-11-2014, 01:35 AM

"Smiley... face...?" Aiden blinked. "Um. Okay." He clumsily got out of his chair and walked over to the chef.

Kevin asked, "Did you want to look after him for a minute for me? I should go check on my wife." In a whisper, he told the chef, "He asked about her parents."
-
"I hope so too. But it's been five years and we're still trying to fix it. We're always trying, I've gotten pregnant four times now but never carry for longer than a month... I feel like none of the medication or surgeries are working."

((Night!))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-11-2014, 01:43 AM

Zara nodded. "Of course, sir. Come Aiden, let's make the bacon first." She said, pulling a chair up for him to stand on.
~
Alex pulled her close and ran his fingers through her hair. "Baby, it will be ok. We will have a baby. Besides, Dr. Hatfield said that this had worked well in some of the other patients. We just have to have hope, ok. Hey, why don't I call in and we can have a day together." He said, wanting to make her feel better.

((Night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-11-2014, 01:48 AM

((Okay. Now goodnight. :P))

Aiden climbed onto the chair and helped cook. He was already about as good at cooking as his father was. XD
-
Kevin went into the bedroom. "Tor... You alright? I mean, you can't really blame Aiden, he's only curious..."
-
Heather nodded, "That would be lovely. And I really, really hope all of this does pay off and work." She started kissing him. "Try again?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-11-2014, 02:08 AM

xD

Zara was very patient and made sure he didn't hurt himself.
~
"Oh, I don't blame him. I understand his curiosity but it still doesn't make the pain any easier. I received another letter from my mom the other day. This time she said that they denied her another appeal. She is set to die in a couple months, Kev. Not only have I lost my father to that b@stard but now I am getting ready to lose my mother. And I know I haven't seen her in 5 years now but...I still love her."
~
"As soon as I tell the office I am not coming in." He said, reluctantly letting go of her. "I will be just a minute ok." He added, walking out of the room. He quickly called his office and had his secretary move all his appointments around. He then called the florist and had a delivery set up for a 5 dozen of assorted roses plus another dozen of red roses.

<3