Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-10-2014, 03:33 PM

"Hell yes." Natalie laughed. "How about we go to the hotel I'm staying at? We'll go to the restaurant in there. Then I can change."

Kevin had a big smile on his face, looking much better than he had earlier that week. He put an arm around Torie, very, very happy.

When they all got to the hotel (Kevin, Torie, Natalie, Joey, Nina, Joseph, Peter, Robert, and Henry...?) they went to the restaurant and started their meal.

((I don't know how much further you want to skip ahead, actually. We can skip a lot - the 5 years, unless you have any loose ends to tie up?))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-10-2014, 03:44 PM

Torie was looking quite happy as well.

Robert looked at Torie and Kevin. "Alright, I'm going to be the jack@ss and ask this question: What about kids?" xD

Torie smiled but there was a slight pain that crossed her face. "As much as I know Kevin would like to start trying now, I would like to wait. Not just because of the recent events but also I want to get my degree. I am going to Boston University, which will be close to New York where Kevin will be recording. What do you think, hun?"

((That's what I was thinking. The 5 year jump))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 03:57 PM

Kevin paused, because of course he wanted to start trying right away. "Whatever you feel would be best. I can wait." He said, giving his new fiancée a kiss.

5 YEARS LATER.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-10-2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 04:21 PM

Torie was now 23 and the owner of her mother's business: Freemon Fashion. It was a wide scale fashion business full of promoting new fashion designers, holding fashion shows, suggesting fashion tv shows and programs, as well as charity work which included helping struggling and inspiring fashion designers.
However, due to her work with the CIA, Torie had hired Heather to be the CEO of the company.

Working for the CIA was difficult for Victoria as Kevin didn't know and she was quite famous. Since she was only allowed to tell one person, she had opted to tell Luke instead. Being famous tended to help, as she was also on the Peace committee with the UN, because people didn't tend to question her being in foreign countries. She could also talk with lots of business people and receive intelligence that way. However, she was ok with going uncover as wigs were an amazing thing. :P

Kevin and Torie now had a son, Aiden. He was 2 and quite the spitball. He looked more like Kevin but had his mother's eyes and her stubbornness.

Alex was now the head of his father's company. While David had made the Program a success, Alex had intended on branching out even farther. He had completely taken away the pills his father had created but had turned into a volunteer program. He had instead put Dr. Martin at the head and initiated more group therapy sessions and safe houses, Torie's old house included. He had also made an adult program, funded several safe houses for abused women and men (in honor of his mother), and funded several scientific programs with the help of Janelle.

Janelle was now a leading chemist for the US. She was helping to work on cancer research and some safer chemical weapons. She was also a part of the CIA and tended to help Torie on several missions.

Greg was now a leading technical support with the CIA and was also a part of Torie's team. He was single and in unofficial dating Janelle. xD Yes, he had switched sides.

Last, but not least, Marissa and Luke had a second child, a little girl named Rowan. She was now 3, while Oliver was 8. She looked just like her mother but had more of Luke's temperament.
~

Torie was running around her condo, chasing Aiden who had her curling iron. "Aiden, sweetie, give Mommy her curling iron back." She said, as Aiden ran over to his father. She was partially dressed, in a pair of black pants and a tank top while she had partial make-up on and her hair still up in a towel.
~
Alex was eating breakfast at his house in London. "Thank you, Gregory." He said, putting down the paper.

"Of course, sir."

"Gregory, how many times do I have to tell you. Call me Alex."
~
Janelle and Greg were at the CIA headquarters, briefing over a new mission.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 04:31 PM

Kevin, now 30, had absolutely no clue about Torie's life as a CIA agent. His musical career had really taken off, and he spent more time than he would like away from home on tour around the world. He was considering switching careers and getting back into politics so that he could be with his family.

He picked Aiden up and took the curling iron away, handing it to his wife. He sat Aiden on the couch and said, "You know you can't take things that aren't yours, Aiden. You have plenty of your own toys."
-
Heather was very busing with Freemon Fashion. She found it quite ironic that Rachel had once called her useless, and now the two of them were in jail serving life sentences.

The only problem was that Heather still had a vice... cocaine. She knew Alex could absolutely never find out, so she only partook in drugs while he was away on business.

She joined him in the dining room, kissing his cheek before sitting down. "Good morning, baby."
-
Ryan was a pro football player in the NFL, as the running back for the Texans. He had moved to Houston with Lacey, who he had gotten married to.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-10-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 04:45 PM

Torie rubbed Kevin's back, kissing his cheek. "Good morning, love." She said, happily. "What are your plans for today?"
~
Alex smiled. "Good morning, hun. What are your plans for today?" He asked, curious.
~
Lacey was a model with Torie's company, which was ironic because the two had disliked each other. Now, they were on pretty good speaking terms since the two had worked out their Ryan issues.

Lacey woke up next to Ryan. "Good morning sweetie." She said, kissing him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 04:56 PM

Kevin was about to reply to Torie when Aiden spoke. "But I want Mommy's toys."

"That isn't a toy, though, Aiden. That's a Mommy thing. It makes Mommy look pretty."

"Mommy is already pretty." Aiden replied.

Kevin laughed, "Yes, she is." He turned to Torie, "Good morning to you too. I'm going to tell my record company that I'm done. I'm quitting. And then I'm going to go back to Shelly and see if she could use me back. I know it's been 5 years, but there has to be some opening I can fill at her offices."
-
"I have a day off, so I'm going shopping. I completely expect to get calls all day, but I am not doing anything today. I don't care what they need, it can wait a day."
-
"Morning." Ryan kissed her back. He got out of bed and started his morning work out. "What are you doing today?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 04:59 PM

"Really? Are you sure, hun?" Torie said, sitting down. "Not that I won't support you, I just want to make sure that you are doing this for you and not us." She added, pulling Aiden into her lap and hugging him.
~
Alex laughed. "Look at you. Being a business woman. Never thought you would be doing this, did you?"
~
"I have a couple shootings today and the hopefully going to go the spa and relax. What about you?"

((g2g. Be back on around 11ish)

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 05:15 PM

"I am. I hate being away from you both for months at a time." Kevin said. "And... I want more kids. I'm a family man, and my job isn't so conducive to that."

He paused and turned to the TV, which was on an Entertainment news channel.

The woman interviewer with long brown hair sat in a armchair across from her interviewee. "We're here today with Natalie Ellingson, star of new hit show The Living on Fox. Natalie, it's a pleasure to have you here for your first ever TV interview."

"Thank you. This is totally surreal." Natalie laughed, her usually honey-coloured hair now dyed jet black, for her role on her TV show. The Living was a TV show about a world where most of the population was vampires, and because there were less humans, they were quickly running out of blood. Natalie played the President's (who was now a vampire) daughter.

"You are used to having all the cameras around though. You do come from a high profile family, where your mother works in theatre and your father Joseph is an accomplished director who actually happens to direct The Living. You also used to work in the adult entertainment industry, correct?"

Natalie nodded, "Yes, I did. Some people are surprised to know, but I did really like my old job. I always wanted to get into acting, and I've always been very comfortable with my sexuality and with my body. It was fun, but I did always want to be a true actress."

"And what's it like working with your father? Your character is also anything but shy. Doing nude or se'x scenes with your father directing you must be..."

"Awkward?" Natalie chuckled. "Yeah. I'm not going to lie, it is. But we're both professionals, and when my dad is working, he takes everything really seriously. If I'm not kissing a guy right, he'll tell me to use more tongue." xD

The interviewer laughed as well. "Even though you've started filming Season 2, under half of the first season still left to be aired on TV. Is there any hints you can give up about what's to come?"

"All I can say is that Daddy loves his twists." Natalie smirked. "I can't say anything else, but this season ends with an amazing and shocking cliffhanger that will leave viewers totally speechless."

"Sounds like it's going to be incredible." The interviewer said. "Here's a clip from next weeks episode, and he sure to catch The Living every Monday at 8PM on Fox." They then played a clip of the show.

Aiden clapped his hands, "Auntie!"

Kevin smiled, "Yes, Aiden, that was Aunt Natalie. She's on a TV show. Remember, I was watching it last night."

"Yeah! Auntie on TV!"
-
"No." Heather laughed back, "But today I'm going to try and spend time away from the business. It's hard work. Before I go shopping though, what are your plans today? Do you have a little time to keep trying for a baby?" xD
-
"Working out." Ryan replied. In the offseason, he did some work as a personal trainer at a nearby gym. He pulled her close and kissed her passionately, "My beautiful model wife... I love you."

They lived in a moderately big house, but nothing near what Victoria and Kevin or Heather and Alex lived in. Ryan was making sure to have money put away for the future, because a career in sports didn't last forever. Most running backs retire before they hit 35, and Ryan was 23, so he assumed he had maybe another 10 years left provided he didn't get injured. He was making 2.5MIL a year, and put away half of it into savings.
-
Ella was in a happy relationship with Doug, from their high school. They had gotten together a few years ago and were currently engaged. She had met up with him while she was working. Ella was a Kindergarten teacher, and Doug had briefly dated a woman who's child was in her class. When Doug and his then girlfriend had came by one day for the annual school "Fun Day", (Friday where the kids in the older grades ran all sorts of games and prize booths for the younger kids), Ella had seen him there with her student. The two talked about high school and what they had been up to since, they exchanged numbers, and when Doug and his girlfriend broke up, he had given Ella a call and asked if she had wanted to go for drinks. The two hit it off and started dating.
-
Liz was the Editor-in-Chief of a fashion and gossip magazine. With Kevin being as popular as he was, she took every opportunity to trash him and make up false stories about him in her magazine, and if anyone working under her tried to push through a positive story about Kevin, there story was automatically thrown out.
-
Joey, now 24, was no longer dealing drugs, but working at a small gaming company as a level designer and quality assurance game tester. He was single and was having fun with it. Being an Ellingson had it's perks - women flocked to him.

Natalie, 28, was dating a costar on The Living, a superstar hottie named Liam Sawyer. The two had been together for almost a year now, but were trying hard to keep it out of the tabloids.

Cathy, 33, had forgiven Torie about what happened to Liz after she realized Liz had been incredibly mean to her brother. She still lived in San Francisco, but was now married to a man named Michael Patterson. She had taken his last name, and they had 2 kids. Their 3-year old Carly and newborn son Toby.

Nina and Joseph were still living in their home, now alone together since Joey had moved into his own apartment.

Uncle Henry had gotten married to a woman his age named Marcia, who treated him was better than Alessandra ever had. Speaking of Alessandra, she never contacted Henry ever again, and never visited Cecil, who was now 9. Henry was working hard to be a good father to his son. Cecil was already calling Marcia "Mommy".

Martha, now 62, was strangely not devastated when her husband and her mother-in-law Catherine had died on the same day. She had gotten a lot in Thomas's will, and she got everything that Catherine had given her oldest son in her will. She now owned both Thomas's manor and the bigger, more proper Ellingson Manor. She had given Paisley and Jackson the keys to Thomas's manor.

Paisley and Jackson had their baby only days after the "wedding fiasco". Audrey was now 5 years old.

Peter, now an even 40, had adopted another child from China with Robert. Adopted when she was 4, Mulan was now 6. So Li was 10.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-10-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-11-2014, 12:26 AM

Torie kissed the top of Aiden's head and then rested her head on Kevin's shoulder. "I like the sound of having more kids. OH, which reminds me. I am leaving for that week long peace business trip today. I will be in Africa, starting in Cairo and then ending next to Somalia. I may also being going into Somalia for a couple hours. So, I already talked with Marissa and if you need anything call her."
~
Alex chuckled. "I always have time for you, baby." He said, finishing his plate. He then got up and walked over to her, picking her up and slinging her across his shoulder.
~
Lacey blushed. "My sexy muscle man, I love you too." She said, giggling. She then crawled on top of him. "I hope I am not interrupting your work out."

((brb, shower))

<3