Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-10-2014, 02:18 PM

Kevin caught her, quite romantically. :P He then turned to Roxie, "Don't touch her."

"Or what?" Liz rolled her eyes, "You'll punch Roxie? You won't defend against a man, but you're okay with hurting women, aren't you?"

"Don't speak to him like that!" Natalie stood up and walked over, "Leave. Now, both of you. All of you, actually. Your whole side of this wedding. LEAVE. It's over. Oh, and Kevin won't hit you two because you're women and he's a man... but I'm not afraid to slap a b*tch."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-10-2014, 02:26 PM

Torie smiled up at Kevin and then glared at Liz and Roxie. "With as much as you hit Kevin, neither am I." She replied. "Oh, and I'll take my ring back." She added, holding her hand out.

Roxie just looked at Liz, not sure what to do. She was ready to fight for Liz's man if Liz asked her to.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 02:39 PM

"You'll have to pry it off my cold dead finger, b*tch. In other words, absolutely not." Liz said, folding her arms. She looked at Kevin and started fake crying. "Please don't leave me at the alter, baby... I love you."

"Stop the fake tears, Liz." Natalie said. "Give her the ring and go. Move on."

Liz stopped crying instantly and walked up to Torie. She took off the ring and threw it across the room. "Oops, I dropped it. If you want it, go fetch it, b*tch."

"I'll go-" Kevin started saying before Liz pulled him back.

She slapped him. "NO. You're staying right here, you @sshole."

Nina had quietly walked over and got it. She walked up to Kevin and handed it to him. "Put it back where it belongs, sweetie."

Kevin turned his back to Liz and looked at Torie. He got on one knee and said, "Victoria, I love you. You're the only woman I want to see myself grow old with. You're the best woman I've ever met in my life and I know I did wrong. I know I messed up. But this, right now, what you did for me... I'm willing to keep working toward fixing my mistakes. I will treat you so much better. You deserve it. I need you, Victoria Freemon. Will you take this ring and make me the happiest man alive?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 02:44 PM

Torie started to cry as she nodded. "Yes. Yes, I will." She said, kissing him.

Robert wrapped his arms around Peter and kissed his cheek.

Paisley shook her head. "Mother. We have to do something. This isn't right."

Roxie walked over to Liz. "What should we do?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 02:53 PM

He put the ring on Torie's finger, stood up, and then kissed her again.

"STOP!" Liz yelled. She started legitimately crying this time. "This is my wedding...!"

"Not anymore it isn't." Kevin said coldly. He turned to her, "Liz, go home. Go home, and get the f*ck out of my life." ((Yes, Kevin! :P))

Liz blinked, shocked Kevin was speaking to her that way. She held up the front of her long dress and ran down the aisle crying, her bridesmaids and family following her trying to console her. Cathy glared at Kevin and Torie and then ran after Liz as well.

Martha shook her head, "I don't know what we can do, Paisley... we should just leave. They will never be invited back to our family reunions again."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 03:00 PM

Torie watched Liz go as she smiled proudly at Kevin. She then walked over to Nina. "I know this wasn't the most conventional way of telling someone that you love them but I do hope that you are not mad." She said, looking at the floor.

Robert turned to Martha. "Shut up, old woman. Victoria just kept Kevin from making a huge mistake. Marrying that wretched woman would have only made him miserable. So just be happy for the two."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 03:11 PM

"I am not mad. Cathy seems to be, but she'll get over it. Right now she's torn between family and friend. She'll make the right choice in the end." Nina said, she looked at Joseph. "Are you mad?"

"No." He said, a smile coming across his face, "I'm actually not. After hearing Liz talk that way to Kevin, how could I be? I don't want my son to live his life in an unhappy marriage. The same thing was almost forced on me, being an Ellingson and everyone telling me to marry a specific type of woman... but after all of that, I chose true love too."

"Awe, Joseph! That's sweet of you." Nina smiled at him.

Joey blinked, surprised by everything. "That was intense. If I was high-"

Natalie hit her little brother in the arm. "Shh." xD

Martha glared at Robert. "I wish Peter didn't make a huge mistake with his marriage."

"I didn't, mom. I'm very happy." Peter said, kissing Robert's cheek. "What does it matter to you if Kevin marries Torie instead of Liz anyway? You don't like Torie for no good reason. Give the girl a chance. She's much better for Kevin than Liz is."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 03:17 PM

Torie could help but blush and smile. "I am so glad. I would hate for my family to hate me." She replied, looking over at Kevin. "Why don't we go and celebrate. After all, Kevin and I have a wedding to prepare for."

Robert rolled his eyes. "You know, I think it is quite the honor to be considered a mistake in your eyes rather than to be approved of. But, I grow tired of talking to a brick wall. Hun, I am going to go congratulate Kevin and Torie." He said, annoyed. He walked over and patted Kevin on the back. "Congrats."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 03:23 PM

Peter followed him up. "Good for you two." He smiled at them.

Henry also came up. He said, "It's no helicopter proposal, but it was still incredibly memorable." xD

Kevin blushed. "Thanks, guys. We should go celebrate. But uh, one condition, nobody can drink alcohol."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 03:26 PM

Torie laughed and kissed him. "I think we can accept that condition." She said, slipping her hand into his.

She looked over at Natalie. "Do you want to get out of that dress?" She asked, knowing she wasn't much of a punk person.

((skip ahead? Oh and brb, shower))

<3