Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-10-2014, 01:14 AM

Heather smiled widely. "It's so... charming! I love this style. I bet this type of charm is even more authentic in London though. But I totally love it, Alex."
-
Soon, it was wedding time. =O

Kevin, in his black suit and hair styled, was at the doors welcoming people in before the ceremony officially began. As crazy and wedding-inappropriate as Natalie looked in her outfit, he only saw Torie when they walked in. "Oh my God... Victoria... I can't even describe how beautiful you look right now. You look like an angel."

"No kind words for yours truly?" Natalie laughed. "I'm kidding, go ahead and compliment the girl. She does look incredible, right?"

"Incredible it's a strong enough word." He said, staring at her, up and down her body. "Wow."
-
Liz was in another room in the building with her bridesmaids, getting ready to walk down the alter in less than 10 minutes. She was pacing back and forth. "This is so exciting! But I'm so nervous..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-10-2014, 01:17 AM

Alex smiled. "I agree. In London, we would stay at a small apartment that my mother owned or at the house, whichever would be easier, but yes. It does have the same charm. Where else would you like to go?"
~
Torie smiled, blushing. "You look handsome as well, Kevin." She said, hugging him. "And I told you my dress was AH-Mazing." She added, giggling.
~
Roxie rubbed her shoulders. "Don't worry. Everything is going to be perfect. Nothing can ruin your day today."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 01:25 AM

"Um. I don't know. I want to go see Kyle in jail sometime this week, but I'm not sure you'd want to do that. What else..." She thought aloud. "Oh, I know, I want to go shopping. I ran out of my favorite perfume."
-
"It truly is..." Kevin smiled as he continued to stare.

"We're going to go sit down in the family section up at the front. Feel free to stare at her from there." Natalie teased as she gently pulled Torie's hand.

Most of the Ellingson family was there on the left side of the aisle, having flown in from the UK for Kevin's wedding. But the front row left side was only Kevin's close family and closest friends. Nina smiled at Torie, "Darling, what a happy surprise to see you here! I am so, so sorry about what happened... and honestly, I wish it was you marrying my son today. I always like you two as a couple and was upset to hear you two broke up after your loss."
-
"Nothing better, or else I am going to flip out."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 01:33 AM

Alex blinked. "Why would you want to see Kyle?" He asked, quite jealous. "I mean, what could you possible gain from seeing that freak?"
~
Torie smiled back. "I am glad to be here as well. But it was as much of a loss for Kevin as it was me. I am only starting to remember what it was like to be pregnant, so I think it was harder on him than me. But thank you, Nina." She said, hugging the woman.

Paisley rolled her eyes and looked at her mother. "Why is she here, Mother? I didn't see her on the guest list."

Robert smiled. "So glad to see you as well, Victoria. We were also upset when we heard the news. I'm glad to see you faring so well."
~
Roxie kissed her cheek. "Everything will be fine. Just stay positive."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 01:41 AM

"He's my exboyfriend, Alex. I just want to see how he's doing, and tell him that he's right where he belongs."
-
"I know it was quite hard on him. I did hear about him making suicidal comments. I am just so glad that he never went through with anything." Nina said. "Your friendship to him since the loss, even though you two broke up, I'm sure has been very helpful for him."

"Liz certainly hasn't helped since she cheered him up the first day she came down. She's been so rude." Natalie said.

"It must be wedding stress." Commented Peter.

"No, it's just her being a c*nt." Natalie rolled her eyes.

Martha replied to Paisley, "I do not know. She probably wasn't even invited. And wearing white to a wedding? Almost as poor of a choice as Natalie's disgusting dress."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 01:46 AM

Alex sighed. "Fine. I would rather come with you anyways. Who knows what that monster is capable of." He said, driving towards the prison.
~
Robert laughed. "Well, it could be that too." xD "Anyways, looks like everything is about to start." He said, as the music start.

Torie smiled, as she couldn't wait for Liz to walk down the isle. =O She then sat down next to Natalie.

Paisley rolled her eyes. "She is such an embarrassment to the family. Thank God Kevin had enough sense to not marry her. Losing that child was the best thing that ever happened to him."

Torie heard this and clenched her hands on the edge of her seat.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 10:37 AM

"Baby... I'm sorry, I just really feel like I should visit him."

They soon arrived and Heather got out of the car.
-
"I agree." said Martha.

Natalie also heard and turned to them. "Shut the f*ck up. Don't talk about a woman losing a baby that way. It was an awful experience for both Torie and Kevin."

Nina tapped her daughter's shoulder, "Even though I agree with you, Liz is walking in now. Be respectful." She whispered.

Two white peaco'cks were near the doors when Natalie walked into the large elegant room, crystal chandeliers dangling from the ceiling. She walked down the aisle, her extravagant wedding dress train following behind her, being held up at the end by the maid of honor.

She looked quite beautiful, but then again, what bride didn't? She stepped up and face Kevin at the alter. She glanced down and noticed Natalie and Torie. She whispered to Kevin, "What is she doing here, and what are they wearing! They can't wear those dresses on my wedding day!"

Kevin looked to the side and at Torie. He said with a smile, "I invited her."

"Okay, well, you should have asked me. She shouldn't be here. It's my day - Kevin stop staring at her!"

Kevin turned back to Liz. "Sorry." He then sent another look at Victoria. xD

The pastor started going through the regular ceremonial speech. Liz kept glancing at Victoria and Natalie, angry. Kevin also kept glancing over at Torie, but obviously not for the same reason. :P

Soon, the pastor said. "If anyone has any objections to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 01:36 PM

Torie squeezed Natalie's hand, suddenly incredibly nervous, before standing up. "I object." She simply said, looking directly at Kevin. "Elizabeth, you do not deserve someone like Kevin. Someone who kind and gentle, who has immense compassion and love. Elizabeth, you do not even love him and it is so apparent by the way you talk to him. Degrading him and using his mistakes against him. Mistakes that he already feels terrible about. You hit him, hurt him, and treat him like he is your property and he is not." She said, walking towards them.

Roxie's eyes were wider than a quarter.

"Kevin, I love." She added, now staring directly at him.

Paisley gasped. "She is not doing what I think she is doing."

Robert looked at Peter. "I guess true love does always win."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 02:05 PM

Elizabeth's jaw dropped. "I cannot believe you're doing this on my wedding day! SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP."

Kevin had totally zoned out Liz. He walked up to Torie and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He kissed her.

"OH MY GOD, YOU SON OF A B*TCH!" Liz screamed at him. "Don't! I cannot believe this is happening on MY wedding day. MY BIG DAY. Kevin, KEVIN, LISTEN TO ME. Get over here, NOW!"

Peter couldn't help but snicker.

Nina bit his lip, "Maybe he's less like you than I thought, Henry."

"No, he just had a woman who loved him to stop him from going through with his mistake."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 02:13 PM

Torie smiled Kevin before walking over to Liz. "Remember Ireland, Liz. How you nearly had Kevin drink himself to death so he would sleep with you. How, when I found out and was rightfully upset, you then slept with him again. Well, I could have told Kevin at any time that I still loved him but I chose today. Vengence is so sweet." She whispered. "Now, go find some other unlucky soul to torture."

Roxie looked at Torie. "You are such a b*tch! How could you do this on her day! Kevin is to be her husband, not yours!" She snarled, slapping Torie across the face. She then pushed Torie, hard.

Torie stumbled slight backwards, as she wasn't used to such a tight dress.

<3