Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-09-2014, 09:01 AM

"So beautiful!" Liz's mother, a plump woman with shoulder length brown hair smiled.

All the girls toasted, unaware of what was to come. xD
-
"I thought so." Natalie grinned as she got started on Torie's hair. "You are totally going to steal the show today. If not for everyone, at the very least you'll have Kevin's attention, which is the most important to p*ssing off Liz."
-
Heather kissed back and then agreed, "Sure. Let's go browsing."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-09-2014, 01:35 PM

Roxie, not in her dress yet, leaned into Liz. "Would you like me to go check on your husband?" She asked.
~
Torie couldn't keep it in any longer. "I am going to tell Kevin that I love him. That I want to be with him." She said, smiling.
~
Alex slipped his hand into hers and lead her out to the car.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2014, 04:46 PM

"That would be incredible, Roxie, thank you." Liz grinned, loving the fact that she had called Kevin her husband.
-
"Oh. My. GOD!" Natalie squealed. "THAT'S F*CKING AWESOME! I hoped this would happen, but I have to say it's still incredibly surprising. When did you decide to do this? Are you going to do it at the wedding - OMG, THE OBJECTIONS. You're going to do it then, right? That's going to be so great. Liz is going to throw the biggest BF - b*tch fit."
-
Heather smiled, "So do you have any walk-throughs set up?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 12:12 AM

Roxie returned the smile and then went to check on Kevin. She knocked on the door.
~
Torie grinned from ear to ear. "Yes, I am doing it during the objections. And..to be honest, I was falling for him at dinner before Liz interrupted. Then Ryan broke up with me so...I thought why not. And yes, Liz is going to have a b*tch fit."
~
"Nope." xD He said, chuckling. "I figured we could just go talk and if we could see a place then awesome."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 12:20 AM

Kevin's younger brother Joey answered the door. For once, he wasn't high and didn't wreak of pot. However, because of not being allowed to be high during the wedding, he was pretty agitated. "Rox? What are you here for? Shouldn't you be with Liz?"

Kevin turned to the door. He was sitting on the couch when he had heard the door open. He didn't look too enthused to see it was Roxie. He was hoping it was Natalie or Tories at the door. "Joey, it's fine. Let her in."

Joey rolled his eyes and opened the door, "Make it quick, Kevin needs to get ready soon and so should you."
-
"Aw! Cute. Now I have even more to look forward to today, sis." Natalie finished her hair and stepped back. "There you go. Kevin's going to love it. You're going to look unbelievably gorgeous today."
-
"That's... a funny way to look, but I guess we aren't buying anything right now." Heather said with a little laugh.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 12:27 AM

"Liz just wanted me to make sure everything was going alright in here." Roxie said, pushing past Joey. "She wants her day to be perfect. Nothing less than an Ellingson should expect. Are you excited to have a new sister, Joseph?"
~
Torie looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She put the necklace and earrings on, feeling quite confident. "Do you think your mom or Dad, Cathy or Joey would hate me if I did it like that? I know the rest of your family will but his immediate family is the only opinions that I truly care about."
~
"Well, I kind of just thought about it...." He chuckled.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 12:36 AM

Joey hated being called Joseph. "Joseph is my father's name. I'm Joey. Only Joey. And I am not excited. I don't give a sh*t about this whole wedding thing. No offense, bro."

"None taken." Kevin quickly replied. To Roxie, he said, "Everything is going fine. I was just about to get ready and then we were going to head over to the venue."
-
"Cathy and Dad might. Hate is a strong word. More like... they won't be pleased. Cathy because she actually likes Liz, and Dad because it will only further the divide between us and the other Ellingson's." Natalie said. "But they'll get over it when they realize Kevin's way happier with you than that mega b*tch."
-
Heather kissed him, "You're adorable. Let's drive."
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 12:46 AM

Roxie smiled. "Alright. Just make sure you are not late. Send me a text when you leave. I would hate for you to see Liz in her dress before she walks down the aisle. Talk to you soon. Bye Mr. Ellingson, Joesph." Roxie said, making sure to call Joey Joseph.
~
Torie looked relieved. "Ok. I can deal with that. Besides, your mother will keep them both from disliking me too much." She said, standing up. She walked over to the full length mirror and twirled around. "Can I help you get ready at all?"
~
Alex turned slightly red and started to drive.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-10-2014, 12:51 AM

Kevin didn't much like being called Mr. Ellingson either. "See you at the wedding." He replied plainly.
-
"No, I'm fine. I'm not trying to look pretty. I'm just going to throw my stuff on, ruffle up my hair a little, and put on heavy eyeliner." Natalie laughed as we picked up the eyeliner and got started.
-
Heather gravitated toward more traditional, historical exteriors that had charm, with refinished contemporary interiors.

((Skip to the alter? :O))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-10-2014, 01:05 AM

((Yes ))

Roxie nodded and left.
~
Torie laughed and fussed over her dress. She kept smiling at the thought of Kevin seeing her in the dress.
~
Alex had the same idea. He drove up to a more historical town and found a cute apartment complex. It was called Eagle Apartments. It had a complete brick face with cute shrubs and plenty of shrubbery. It had some old lanterns and a cute little carriage out front. "What do you think?"

<3