Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-09-2014, 12:25 AM

((lol, we'll skip ahead soon.))

Natalie nodded. Kevin was thankful for the change of topic. There was only one thing that would change his mind - and that was being with Torie again.
-
"She doesn't. She shouldn't. He told his friend to beat her up while she was pregnant and she lost the baby. And she just got out of a relationship. Why would she go back to him?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-09-2014, 12:33 AM

Torie leaned against him, rubbing his shoulder. After having the adrenaline rush from Liz being here, she was slowly falling asleep against him.
~
"I don't know. She's crazy. I mean, look how many times she has hit you. But...it could honestly be a possibility."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2014, 12:37 AM

Kevin put an arm around her, happy to have her so close.
-
"Whatever. That's too bad if she wants him back because he's mine. On Friday, it'll be official."

((K, we can skip ahead now. :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-09-2014, 12:43 AM

She fell asleep against him.

Soon, it was the day of the wedding.

Torie headed over to Natalie's for them to get ready together. She brought her dress, a black pair of heels, and her necklace (with earrings to match). She also brought her make-up, curling iron, and a couple different items she could use in her hair. She wanted to look flawless.
~
Alex was pacing his room, worried about his sister.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2014, 12:53 AM

Cathy, being friends with Liz, was with her and the other girls, and so was Nina. Joey and Joseph were with Kevin.

Natalie smiled widely as she opened the door to let Torie in. She had just gotten out of the shower and had on a bathrobe and a towel in her hair. "Oh my God, I am incredibly exited for this."
-
Heather sat on the bed, watching him. "It's a public event, Alex. Why are you so worried? You should be happy. It's the day of Kevin's wedding and Torie never went back to him. By 4PM today, Kevin will be married and away from Torie."
-
Liz was having her hair and makeup professionally done, and she had all her bridesmaids hair and makeup done too. She had picked out a simple, light pink satin knee length dress for them. Very typical 'bridesmaid'.
-
Kevin was... less enthused. He had invited his friends to the wedding, but he was only getting ready with his dad and brother. He hadn't even had a bachelor party because he hadn't thought there was much of a point if he wasn't allowed to drink and go to st'rip clubs. xD

"Looking forward to the wedding, Kevin?" His father asked.

"No... I'm worried I'm making a mistake. I've been hanging around Torie and every moment I spend with her... I don't feel nearly as in love with Liz. Dad, what was it like when you married mom?"

"Your mother and I knew we were meant to be when we first met, and that feeling never went away. I wish I could be around her more now, but with our work schedules it's difficult... but I love Nina and I always have."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-09-2014 at 12:57 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-09-2014, 12:57 AM

Roxie was sitting in her chair, smiling. "OMG! I am so excited, Liz. I cannot believe this day is finally here!" She squealed.
~
Torie was grinning from ear to ear. "Oh, you have no idea how excited I am. This will be a day to remember." She said. She walked into the master suite. "I was hoping you could help me with my hair. I'm not sure what would look best with the dress"
~
Alex sighed. "I know, I know. It's just...I know my sister and...I don't know. Gut feeling?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2014, 01:03 AM

"I know! Megan, the wedding planner, is at the venue making sure everything is just perfect. It is an Ellingson wedding. It has to be perfect. I am sooooo excited! Also super nervous, and I never get nervous."

"Relax," Cathy said, putting a hand on Liz's shoulder. "It'll be fine, future sis."

Liz nodded. "Hopefully Natalie doesn't try and ruin my day." She had no idea Victoria was even going to be at the wedding.

"Natalie won't ruin your day, Elizabeth." Nina said.
-
"I would love to!" Natalie jumped up and down. She followed Torie in and gathered up all the supplies. "Let's work some magic! Anything you had in mind, or is it my choice?"
-
"Gut feeling, like what? Sit down, Alex. Even if something happened, there's nothing we can do about it now."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-09-2014, 01:07 AM

Roxie hugged Liz. "Everything will be completely perfect." She agreed. "Anyone want some wine?" She asked as a tray was brought in.
~
"Your choice because I honestly have no clue." She said, starting on her make up. She went with a simple bare tone look. Two shades darker eye shadow, some more natural eye-liner but a nice pop of red for her lips.
~
Alex reluctantly sat down. "I know...Why don't we go look at some apartments today?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-09-2014, 01:16 AM

"YES!" Liz giggled as she grabbed a glass off the tray. Luckily she wasn't in her wedding dress quite yet, because she was not going to risk getting it stained with wine.
-
"How about we let it down? I think it'll look great with the strapless dress. Wavy, sideswipe bang, and maybe tighter waves near the bottom? That, or you can't go wrong with a slicked back ponytail."

((The look: http://www.hairstylepedia.com/images...londe-hair.jpg ))
-
"To get your mind off this? Sure. I'd love that. But... thinking about it... we might want to wait. You - or I guess we - might not even be living in America next year."

((Gtg to bed. Tired and I have to get up early tomorrow. Bye! Oh, and post in Others?))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-09-2014, 01:19 AM

Roxie handed her a glass, along with the rest of the girls. "A toast. To the most beautiful bride ever!"
~
"I love the first idea. So classic as well. Plus, its super simple."
~
"Oh, I agree. But it doesn't hurt to get an idea." He said, kissing her.

((and no biggie. Was about to tell you the same Night))

<3