Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-08-2014, 01:24 AM

Natalie heard Roxie and said to Liz, "You might want to take your friend's advice. I'm about to call security... but not after we get a few good punches in."

Liz looked at Kevin, "Come with me, Kevin. You don't want to upset your wife-to-be, do you? I don't care what they believe. You saw the test with your own eyes. I'm pregnant, Kevin, and we can be a happy family like the one you always wanted... but first you have to cut this b*tch out of your life."

"I... I don't want to cut her out of my life, Liz. And she's right, you do hurt, degrade, and abuse me and it's... not nice."

"It's not nice? Boo f*cking hoo, Kevin. Do you really think anything I've said to you has been wrong? I don't enjoy hurting your feelings, but it's called tough love. The truth hurts sometimes. You're a weak pathetic loser - I mean, look at yourself right now being defended by some skinny little teenage girl - and you have no friends, who f*cks everything up, who used to drink until he passed out because he didn't like to deal with his problems. A man who killed his child."

Kevin looked away.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-08-2014, 01:29 AM

Torie laughed. "Pregnant. You are not pregnant, Liz. Whatever test you showed him was either a fake one or you bought it off some actual pregnant lady because there is no test that can show if you are three days pregnant. As for Kevin being a pathetic loser: its not true. The only pathetic loser I see are the two b*tches standing in front of me. You are so desperate to have him back that you would use what he did to me as a way to worm your way back into his life. Well, tough sh*t. You don't deserve him." She said, getting rid up in Liz's face. "Now please, give me a good reason to hit you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 01:36 AM

"I don't care what you think Torie. Kevin and I are getting married in less than a week." Liz replied coldly before walking over to Kevin. She kissed him and said, "I'm sorry, baby, I just get so angry seeing you with a woman who broke your heart... I know I said we wouldn't have s'ex again until after the wedding, but if you come with me, I'm willing to make an exception." She started kissing his neck and ran her finger down his chest to bellow his belly button.

Kevin turned red. "I... I don't know... I..."

"I know you, Kevin. Back at my hotel room or at the center, we can do anything you want..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 01:40 AM

Torie clenched her fists but stayed calm. This whole patience idea was starting to get old. "Well, then I figured out why you are always so angry, Liz. You hate yourself for breaking his heart." She said, before walking over to Kevin. She rubbed his shoulder. "She doesn't know you, Kevin. She never did and, frankly, never wants to. But you're sister is right. You are a grown man and you make your own decisions." She added, giving him a small smile. She then walked over to Natalie and stood there, wondering what choice he would make.

((One more post, then bed))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 01:45 AM

Kevin really didn't want to have to choose. He felt like he was being ripped in half. She said quietly, "No, Liz. I'm... I'm going to stay here. I just went almost a month without se'x, so I think I can go another week."

Liz did not expect him to reject her like that. He smacked him across the face again and growled, "Next time I see you will be at the alter, and you better have smartened up by then." She turned and started walking toward the door.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 01:49 AM

Torie's smile couldn't have been bigger.

Roxie ran after her friend as Torie closed the door behind them. She then turned and ran over to Kevin, giving him a giant hug. "I know how hard that must have been but I am so proud of you." She whispered, kissing the cheek that Liz smacked. "Come on. Why don't we order more pizza's and watch a movie."

((night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 02:01 AM

"I'd much rather order a 12 pack of beer right now." Kevin mumbled.

"More pizzas it is then." Natalie said, ignoring Kevin's request for alcohol. "Or I could order something else. Like ice cream? Oh my God, now I really want ice cream. How about strawberry? Or maybe Neapolitan because then we get three flavors. Yeah, I'll call room service and order that."

Kevin nodded in response to Natalie before turning his attention back to Torie. "Thanks... it was hard to do, but you're both more important to me than she is. I had to take the whole se'x bribe out of the equation, and once I didn't think about that it was a no brainer."

"You have to stop letting her treat you like that. Call off the wedding, Kevin. For your own safety, please."

"I should be okay. I think it's just the wedding stressing her out and after that she'll be a little nicer. And she doesn't want to see me now until the wedding, so..."

"Don't make excuses for her. The things she said... and her hitting you."

"Just drop it, Nat." Kevin said, shaking his head.
-
Liz got into the car, fuming. "I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED." She screamed, having an all out tantrum in the car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 08:34 AM

Torie gently rubbed his cheek. "Please call off the wedding. I know you think she is the only girl who will ever love you but we both know that she doesn't love you. She is using you." She said, sitting down with him.
~
Roxie didn't know what to do. "Oh my GOD! What the hell just happened?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 08:39 AM

"Then no girl will ever love me, but Liz will marry me. I know she doesn't love me and that maybe she's using me, but... I just need to have this wedding, okay?"

Natalie sighed. "There's no getting through to you, is there, Kev?"

"You two already bought dresses, so you may as well get a chance to wear them."

"Our dresses aren't exactly wedding specific. Why won't you call it off? Seriously. Give me one good reason. Not that she's pregnant because she's either lying or she was pregnant before getting back with you, and no BS about how no one else will ever marry you."

"But that BS is part of my reasoning. That, and things could be worse. When she's not stressed out like this, she's a little more acceptable - provided I listen to her."
-
"I am seriously going to end that woman. She thinks she so good, and so smart... well, she's not. She's toying with him more than I am. One day she hates him for what he did to her, the next she act's like she still loves him."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-09-2014 at 12:42 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-09-2014, 01:17 AM

Torie sighed. "I don't we are getting though to him, Nat. And I don't know if we ever will." She said, quite upset. "How about we just forget this and watch a movie?"
~
Roxie bit her lip. "But...what if she does love him and want him back?"

((ok, we need to get to the wedding soon or Torie may not be able to hold out. Also, brb, shower))

<3