Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-08-2014, 12:31 AM

Kevin blushed and sat down Torie with his pepperoni pizza. "Um. Before I eat, can I run through a song with you? I just wrote it."

"Go ahead, but I'm gonna eat my pizza." Natalie grinned and chowed down.

Kevin swallowed and picked up his guitar, and then played his song Give It Back for her.
-
"Hell yes, I'm on my way." Liz said before hanging up and telling the others she'd be back later.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-08-2014, 12:34 AM

Roxie asked one of the front desk clerks which room Natalie was in and then waited for Liz.
~
After he was done, Torie smiled and clapped. "I love it, Kevin. It's perfect and suits you." She said, rubbing his arm. "What else have you wrote?"

((going to be soon))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 12:39 AM

"I've wrote other things but they were all burned when Liz made me destroy my notebook. You wouldn't have wanted to hear most of them anyway. Liz said that they were creepy. I haven't wrote anything other than this since." Kevin explained. He blushed when Torie touched him.

"I'm sure they weren't creepy."

"I didn't think so, but it doesn't matter because they're gone. I might rewrite some of them though."
-
Liz showed up as quick as she could. "Where are they?" She asked Roxie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 12:43 AM

Torie put a piece of his pizza on a plate and handed it to him. "You should rewrite them. I don't care what Liz says. She isn't the boss of you and you shouldn't let her boss you around."
~
"Up in the penthouse. Come on." Roxie said, walking over to the elevator. "Penthouse 2 to be exact." She pressed the PH button on the elevator.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 12:49 AM

"She is a little bossy..."

"A little?" Natalie scoffed.

Liz banged on the door to Natalie's room, infuriated.

"Who is that? I didn't order anything..." Natalie blinked and got up. She walked over to the door and opened it. "What the Hell are you-"

"Get out of my way, sk@nk." Liz pushed through her and into the room. She knocked the pizza out of Kevin's hand and then smacked him.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 12:54 AM

Torie stood up and shoved Liz away from him. "I swear to God you EVER hit him or Nat again and that black eye will turn into a black body." She snarled, slapping Liz for good measure. "What the hell are you doing here, b*tch."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 01:03 AM

"I thought I told you to stay away from my fiancée." Liz hissed at Torie, rubbing her cheek. "And Kevin knows he wasn't supposed to see you. I thought I made that very clear to him. A little smack across the face is being far too kind."

Kevin shook his head, "I'm sorry, Liz."

"You're practically cheating on me with her."

"No, I'm not. I'm having pizza with my sister and a friend. That's all we are right now." Kevin said. "I promise."

She pulled him up by the collar. "Come on, Kevin. Say goodbye to your sister and your little girlfriend. This dinner is over."

"He's a grown man, he can do what he wants." Natalie defended. "If you continue to treat him like the way you are-"

"Look at you two, threatening a pregnant woman... Victoria, I thought you'd learn from what happened to you to be gentle to pregnant women."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 01:06 AM

"That's if you were actually pregnant, Liz. No one can tell three days from having s*x if they are pregnant." Torie snarled, pulling Kevin away from her. "And I suggest you leave him alone. Or are you afraid that he won't want to settle for you anymore. Are you afraid of losing him, Liz? Of losing his wealth, his name. Of losing everything that is not important. Are you afraid that he will want to marry me instead now that I'm single." She added, putting herself between Liz and Kevin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-08-2014, 01:13 AM

"No. I'm not afraid of any of that, I just don't want my future husband anywhere you. It's your fault he almost killed himself. If I didn't show up that day, he might not even be alive right now - or if he was, he'd be in the psych ward on suicide watch. I saved his life, and you nearly killed him." Liz spat at her. "Stop giving the poor man any false hope of a reconciliation between you two. You're only hurting him more by doing that. I'm helping him move on."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-08-2014, 01:16 AM

"By treating him like sh*t. By calling him names, hitting him, abusing him. I think not. I never meant to hurt Kevin, just like he never meant to hurt me. That's more than anyone can say about you. You purposely hurt him, abuse him, degrade him and I don't care if you are the Pope or a b*tch like you. I won't tolerate it. Now. Do us all a favor and get the f*ck out of here." She snarled, wanting Liz to start a fight. o.O

Roxie tugged on Liz's shoulder. "Maybe...maybe we should go." She whispered.

<3