Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 08:47 PM

"Maybe you should be the one having dinner with Kevin. You two obviously have some feelings you need to get out."

Heather joked, "It's all the sexual tension." xD
-
Natalie wasn't wearing anything too dressy, but of course she wasn't trying to impress her brother.

Kevin wasn't going to wear anything dressy either, since it was just dinner at Natalie's. He was going to bring his guitar though and play his new song for Torie.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-07-2014, 08:54 PM

Alex glared at her, not amused. "Ha. Ha. Ha." He said, before turning to Luke. "The only way I will have dinner with Kevin is if I am forced to go with my sister. Other than that, the piece of sh*t can go f*ck himself." xD

((Tell us how you really feel, Alex. xD))
~
Torie decided on skinny jeans and a pair of shin high black boots. She was debating between a backless shirt or a cute strapless corset.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 08:59 PM

"No swearing in front of Oliver." Luke said sternly. "And it was just a suggestion because if her and Torie do get married one day, you will have to get used to dealing with him."

((Skip to dinner? :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 09:10 PM

Alex shook his head, too upset for logical conversations.

Torie finally decided on the backless shirt. It was a simple black color that she paired with a gold necklace. She slipped on a pair of black flats, pulled back her partially curled hair, and went running down the stairs. "Be back later!" She yelled, running out the door.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 09:11 PM

Natalie picked her up. "You look so sexy, Torie. If I was a le'sbian, I would be all over you." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 09:14 PM

Torie blushed and hugged her. "Psst, this outfit. It's just something I threw on." xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 09:24 PM

"For something you 'just threw on', you look super hot. And I guess your hair magically curled itself too?" Natalie laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 09:25 PM

"Hey, I three hours to kill. I was bored." Torie protested, while turning bright red.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 09:31 PM

"Sure ya were. Victoria Freemon, World's Busiest 18-Year Old, was bored." She teased. She parked out front of the rehab. "I'll be right back. Kevin's allowed to go without a chaperone if he's with a family member, so I just have to go show them my ID and sign something."

She got out and went into the lobby, took care of that, and then came back out with Kevin.

Although not dressed too extreme, Kevin was wearing a nice classic white button-up shirt and good quality jeans. He still looked quite handsome, especially carrying his guitar case because every man looks sexier with a guitar. xD

Natalie got in the driver's seat and Kevin got into the back. He smiled at Torie, "Wow, don't you look stunning... not that I'm surprised."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 09:35 PM

Torie smiled back. "You don't look too bad yourself." She said, blushing slightly. "Your sister and I had a blast this afternoon shopping for dresses. I can't wait for you to see my dress."

<3