Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 07:36 PM

"It sounds like you're falling back in love with him." Heather raised a brow.

"He's going to be married next weekend though, Victoria. If you want to get back together with him, which I do no suggest you do but you're a grown woman and I guess we can't change your mind, then you don't have much time." Luke said.

"But Alex is right, Torie. He should have called you a f*cking moron, because that was rude of him, but think for a minute if you can really trust him anymore. What if you do something wrong and it does happen again? How do you know it won't?"

((Be back in half an hour or so.))
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-07-2014, 07:44 PM

((KK))

"Because of how he feels now. I don't expect you guys to like it. But I do expect you to trust me. I'm sorry if you think I am a f*cking moron but I still care about him. I still love him. And the b*tch he is engaged to now is just that: a b*tch." Torie replied, standing up. "But, as much as I love this engaging conversation, I would like to go upstairs and put my stuff away."

Alex grabbed her arm. "Oh, we are so not done talking about this." He said, livid.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 08:04 PM

"Alex. Let her go." Luke said, his tone hard and almost threatening.

Heather rubbed Alex's shoulder. "I don't agree with it either, but it is her life and her choice..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 08:07 PM

Torie and Alex glared at each other before Alex finally let go.

Torie shook her head. "I'll be upstairs." She said, running up to her room.

Alex was incredibly frustrated and pulled a Ryan. He punched a hole in the wall. xD

((soooo...I'm gonna run and get food. xD be back in 10 ish minutes))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 08:14 PM

"Alex..." Heather frowned and hugged him. "It'll be okay, baby, relax. Kevin's getting married, right? So she can't even really get back together with him."

Luke was surprised Oliver was still sleeping after all this. xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 08:23 PM

Alex looked at Sharp. "What's the chance of him going back to her? You saw him when she broke up with him."

Oliver was apparently a very sound sleeper. xD He gently stirred. "What's going on?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 08:29 PM

"Him going back to her if she were to try and get them back together... He would go back to her without question. Like I said before, he tried to kill himself because she didn't want to be with him. He's obsessed." Luke said before rubbing Oliver's back. "Shh, adults are talking, Ollie. Nothing to worry yourself with. Watch TV."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 08:34 PM

Alex shook with anger. "How could she be so blind and just go running back to him? How could she just do that? And he will go running back to her. What if he hurts her again? What if this time she doesn't wake up?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 08:38 PM

"You know how she is, Alex. She likes to see the good in everyone, and she also stubborn. Unfortunately there's nothing we can do. Yelling certainly won't help. If you explain your concerns to her in a calm and respectful manner, she'll listen. Maybe you can come to a compromise - like for the first while they can only see each other here of under one of our supervision. At least until we decide that he's safe to be around." Luke suggested.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 08:44 PM

Torie, meanwhile, was getting ready for dinner. She couldn't decide what to wear. xD
~
Alex sighed, knowing Luke was right. "Well, you should talk to her then because I honestly don't think I can without yelling. I am just...so infuriated right now."

<3