Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 02:09 AM

"I wouldn't go that far. Kevin is getting married in about a week, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions on what may or may not happen." Luke shrugged. "I would prefer her not going back to him either, to be quite honest, though I did somewhat encourage her to go on that dinner date with him the other day mostly because I felt bad. You didn't see him like we did. He was going to kill himself the day we had gone to visit him. But I still don't trust him and, on a more selfish note, her going back to him means Natalie will be around more and she really really doesn't like me right now."
-
"That's silly, Ollie. He doesn't hate you. Your Daddy loves you very much. He is a little mad at you, because you weren't being very nice to him. You wouldn't like it if you were kicked and screamed at, would you? Your Daddy is trying his best and you hurt his feelings."
-
It did. Luckily for Torie, Natalie could be quite absent minded at times. They were soon done jewelry shopping. "So should I drop you off at home and pick you up again before dinner with Kevin? I'm going to order some pizzas I think."
-
Meanwhile, Liz had just finished dress shopping with all her bridesmaids and Roxie. While the rest of them wanted to go out to a bar, Liz told them she had to talk to the groom, and kindly asked Roxie to come with her.

Once in the car, away from the others, she said. "Did you get the fake test and put it inside a real pregnancy test box?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-07-2014, 02:16 AM

Alex laughed. "I'm sure you will be forgiven. What did you do this time?" He asked, still unsure about his sister.
~
Oliver shook his head. "I didn't mean to. I love him, too, but...he's not Mommy." He crawled into Heather's lap. "Where's daddy?"
~
"Nah. I need to get back and help Luke with Oliver. Marissa is on some trip and Luke isn't used to kids." She laughed.
~
Roxie smirked. "Of course." She said, handing her the box. "He is going to flip."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 02:22 AM

"Natalie and I broke up, simple as that, and she hates me for it."
-
"Daddy's in the living room. If you promise to be good, we'll go join him, okay?"
-
Natalie's whole demeanor hardened. Having been in a rather lighthearted mood all day, it was an obvious change. "Of course he's not. He didn't know he had one until last week." She started driving back toward the mansion.
-
Liz grinned. "Alright, I'm going to go do this right now. I can't wait to see the look on his face... you're right he's going to flip."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 02:27 AM

"Ok..so you may not be completely forgiven for that. But, at least you have Marissa?" xD
~
Oliver nodded and wiped his eyes. "I promise."
~
Torie didn't know what to say. "So...what time will you be picking me up for dinner?"
~
"You are going to have him wrapped so far around your finger that not even Torie can break the spell."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 02:35 AM

"Yeah, but right now Marissa can't save me from Natalie's wrath." xD

Heather walked out of the room holding Oliver's hand. "Oliver wants to say something to you, Daddy." She whispered in Oliver's ear, "Say sorry and give him a big ol' hug."

Luke turned and asked, "What is it, Ollie?"
-
"Kevin wants to be picked up at 5, so 4:30? Gives you three hours to get ready and spend time... helping Luke with his son."
-
"This is such a good plan. You go have dinner with the girls, Roxie. I'll take care of this and I will definitely tell you everything when I get back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 02:39 AM

"But I'm sure Torie will." Alex whispered.

Oliver sniffled and walked over to his dad, clumsily climbing up into Luke's lap. "I'm sorry, Daddy." He said, looking down. He wasn't sure how mad his dad was.
~
Torie looked at her. "You ok? I heard about what happened. I really am sorry, Nat."
~
Roxie nodded. "Sure thing. Have fun, girl." She said, hoping out and joining the girls.

((night!))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 02:52 AM

Luke hugged him. "It's okay, Ollie. I forgive you. Just... try and be a good boy for Daddy. It's hard on me too without Mommy around."
-
Natalie rolled her eyes, "What's done is done. I don't really want to talk about it. I don't think I'll be dating for a while now though. I've had too many short relationships that it's becoming ridiculous."
-
Liz went to Kevin's.

Kevin was playing around on his guitar when she walked in. Liz looked extremely excited about something and he had no idea what. "Uh, hey, Liz. I didn't expect-"

"One second, I have to use the bathroom." Liz kissed him and then ran to the bathroom. She took enough time to make it seem legit when she ran out of the bathroom with the test in hand. "Oh my God, Kevin... I'm pregnant! I was feeling a little different so I took the text and oh my God..."

Kevin's eyes widened, "W-What? You're pregnant al-already?"

"Yeah, this pregnancy test is really accurate with early detection. I didn't think we'd get pregnant this quick, but we're going to have a baby!" She squealed happily, showing him the test.

Kevin stared at it. Positive. There was no denying that little pink + sign.

"Say something, Kevin. It's great, right? You wanted kids, so you're getting them! You must have incredibly potent sperm."

Kevin blinked, still in disbelief. "Wow, I... This is great, Liz..." Obviously not very enthused. Things were going well with Victoria, and now... well, this was going to cause problems.

"Don't sound so excited." She said sarcastically. She really didn't care though if he was excited or not because she wasn't really pregnant.

"I'm just a little shocked." Kevin said, taking a deep breath. He put on a fake smile and hugged her tightly. "We're going to have a baby. I can't wait."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 08:54 AM

Oliver snuggled into his father, needing the comfort. "I'll try." He sniffled.
~
Torie rubbed her arm. "That's ok. At least got went through a lot of frogs. Now you are that much closer to your prince."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 09:57 AM

"Okay, Oliver." Luke ruffled his son's hair and picked up the remote. He flicked on the TV to the Kids channel. He let Oliver sit in his lap and watch.

Heather looked over to Alex. She thought he looked... off, and she wanted to know what was bothering him. She pulled him to the side and whispered, "Is something wrong, baby?"
-
"I was really hoping Luke was that prince though." Natalie shook her head. She stopped in front of the house. "Here you are."
-
As he hugged her, Liz smirked to herself. Not only would Kevin not leave her now, his actions also gave away that he had still been hoping for Victoria to come back to him. She couldn't ruin the moment now, but it was definitely information she could use against him.

Liz pulled away from the hug and her smile softened. "I'm going to go tell all my friends. My bridesmaids are in town. I love you, honey. I'll call you tonight."

"I... love you too, Liz." Kevin replied quietly.

She left.

Kevin sighed and sat down. He wouldn't had believed it if he didn't see it for himself. She knew she was pregnant already? It had only been 3 days, which seemed to him a little too quick to know for sure. He considered asking her if she wanted to go to the doctor's office to have the test double checked, but he knew that she would get incredibly upset if he even mentioned that he doubted her.

One thing was for sure. If she was pregnant, he definitely couldn't cancel the wedding now.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-07-2014 at 04:37 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 06:10 PM

Oliver snuggled against Luke, slowly falling asleep against him.

Alex sighed. "No. I just found out that Ryan broke up with Torie and she apparently had dinner with Kevin the other night." He said, mindlessly rubbing her back.
~
Torie smiled. "Hey, there are plenty of fish in the sea. I will see you at 4:30. Talk to you then." She said, getting out and walking into the house.

<3