Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-07-2014, 12:45 AM

Luke sat on the couch and sighed. It was going to be hard - he was already exhausted.
-
"I wouldn't mind buying some jewelry myself." Natalie smiled and drove them to a nearby jewelry store. She parked the car and got out. "I think pearls would look lovely with that dress, and Liz would hate them too because she probably wants to be the only one wearing pearls - like her engagement ring. Your engagement ring. I can't believe that pearl is on her finger..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-07-2014, 12:53 AM

Alex came down. "Everything ok, Luke?" He asked.
~
Torie shrugged. "Hey, its been on her finger before right. And it didn't stay there then, and it won't now. Simple as that." She said, walking straight over to the pearls.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 01:02 AM

"When you have children in the future, Alex, you'll understand... I'm exhausted and I just woke up three hours ago. Oliver is a handful. Being a father is tough work."

Heather walked in and joined them. "He wants his mommy. He's been super attached to her all his life because she was the only parents he had. And also, maybe he's afraid she'll be gone for a long time like you were."

"I hope she's not gone for years. I don't know how I can handle being a single parent. I give Marissa a lot of respect for doing it."
-
"I really, really hope so, Tor." Natalie said, looking through the most punk-esque jewelry. Anything black or with spikes on it. XD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 01:11 AM

Alex looked at Heather. "Why don't you go try talking to him? I would ask my sister but she seems to be missing."
~
Torie resisted the urge to tell Nat the plan she had. "Hey, look at this necklace." Tor said, showing her a simple pearl necklace.

((http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/4/5...5518131_o.jpg))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 01:23 AM

Heather nervously went over to check on Oliver. She wasn't sure if she had the maternal instinct someone like Torie had because of her inability to have kids. She walked into the room and saw all the toys everywhere. "Hi, Oliver. I can see you're really upset about your Mommy being gone. She'll be home soon."

"Victoria went out dress shopping with Natalie. She's going to Kevin's wedding." Luke told him.
-
"Wow, it's so beautiful. It reminds me of the ring, actually. It's perfect." Natalie smiled. "Kevin is seriously going to be unable to keep his eyes off you, you know."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 01:25 AM

"SHE'S WHAT!?" Alex yelled, quite upset over this news. "Why the hell would she do that? After what he did to her!"
~
Oliver was sitting in a corner, hugging a stuffed bear, and crying into it. "No she won't. She'll be gone just like Daddy was." He sniffled.
~
Torie beamed. "That's the point." She whispered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 01:37 AM

"Natalie convinced her to go out to dinner with him the other night and he invited her. I think she was hesitant at first because of Ryan, but they broke up."
-
"Oliver... You don't know that for sure." Heather said, sitting beside him and giving him a hug. "And your Daddy is back now. It might have seemed like a really long time, but he's here for you now. Mommy will be back too. I'm sure working as hard as she can to get back to you as soon as she can."
-
Natalie raised a brow. Something was telling her this wasn't just about making Liz angry anymore. Victoria looked genuinely excited to think about Kevin being unable to keep his eyes off her. "Is that smile because you hate Liz, or is it something else, too?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 01:42 AM

Alex blinked. "What do you mean they broke up? Wh-...Why am I only hearing of this now? And...why didn't she tell me?" He said, upset that his sister didn't come to him.
~
Oliver cried against Heather. "But I miss her." He sobbed, relaxing into the hug.
~
Torie looked over and saw the perfect necklace for Nat's dress. "Oh my god! That necklace is perfect for your dress, Nat." xD

http://i01.i.aliimg.com/wsphoto/v1/1...-women-for.jpg

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-07-2014, 01:54 AM

"It just happened last night. He came over, they talked about how they both wanted different things for their future, and that was it. I'm sorry she'll tell you everything later when she gets home."
-
"I know you do, but you should be thankful that your Daddy's here. He misses her too. You can help each other feel better until your Mommy comes home." Heather said.
-
"Oh my God, I love it. It's so... BIG. Liz will flip her sh*t when she sees this massive thing distracting attention away from her." Natalie took the necklace and went to the counter to buy it.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-07-2014, 01:59 AM

Alex sat down on the couch. "Well..wow. I guess she is going back to Kevin again. I don't know how I feel about that."
~
"But he hates me. And he's mad at me."
~
Torie took her's as well, glad the distraction work.

<3