Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 06:04 PM

Luke took a deep breath, trying not to get angry. "Oliver, don't. I'll clean, okay? Just eat the rest of your cereal."
-
"I think so too. I found this one for me."

http://media.burleska.co.uk/catalog/...lack_twill.jpg
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-06-2014, 06:08 PM

Oliver looked at his empty bowl. "But I don't have anymore." xD
~
Torie squealed. "That is SOOO perfect. And its so you, too!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 06:14 PM

"Okay... then go sit in the living room and I'll put something on TV for you." He picked him up and put him down.

Heather was watching TV in the living room.
-
"You think? Thanks. It shows off my b'oobs and Liz will hate it. I'm going to try and look like a punk p0rn star I think." She laughed. "So are we done here? Let's go buy."

She got a call and picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey, it's me, Kevin-"

"OH, KEVIN. Hey, big bro. I'm out dress shopping with Torie. She's going to come to the wedding."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 06:19 PM

Oliver looked at his Dad. "But I'm still hungry. And I'm dirty." He said, starting to cry. "I want Mommy. I WANT MOMMY!"
~
Torie smiled. "Hey Kevin!" She shouted, grabbing both dresses and walking up to the counter.

((g2g, hopefully will be back between 8:30 and 9:30))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3

Last edited by LadyBast0911 : 04-06-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 06:26 PM

Luke took another deep breath. He pulled Oliver close and cleaned some of the milk off with paper towels. The he handed him some chocolate chip cookies. "Here. Have some cookies."
-
"Was that-"

"Yes, that was Victoria. She said hi."

"To me...?"

"Yes, Kevin, she said hi to you."

Kevin blushed, "Uh... Hi Victoria."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 09:59 PM

Oliver threw the cookies at Luke. "I DON'T WANT COOKIES! I WANT MOMMY!" He wailed.
~
Torie chuckled. "Natalie and I can't wait to come to your wedding. Are you excited?" She asked, basically taking the phone away from her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 11:12 PM

"Do NOT throw things at Daddy, Oliver!"

Heather walked in and laughed, "You are so out of your league with this, aren't you?"

Luke turned red. He tried to sound more calm as he said to Oliver, "Mommy isn't here. You're being a bad boy, Ollie."
-
Natalie practically handed it to her, knowing her brother would like speaking to Torie.

"Um. Not really, but if you two are excited I guess I'm excited to see you? Does this mean you're coming to the wedding? For sure? I didn't really expect you to come." He paused. "I... I heard about Ryan. I'm sorry."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 11:16 PM

Oliver stomped his foot. "But I WANT Mommy!" He yelled, folding his arms and pouting. He definitely got his mother's temper. xD
~
Torie shrugged. "It's ok. It was kind of mutual. Like I told you last night, we both wanted different things, but while I was willing to make things work, he didn't. But yes, I am definitely coming to the wedding."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 11:22 PM

"I want Mommy too, but she's NOT HERE, Oliver. No amount of screaming is going to bring her here. Calm down, go watch TV and eat some cookies, or go to your room for a time out."
-
"As long as it was mutual... but I'm still sorry. I know you really loved him." Kevin said. "I'm really glad you're coming to the wedding though. I'd like your support there and I guess you're not too mad at me about what happened at dinner..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 11:24 PM

Oliver stuck his tongue out. "No. I want Mommy. I want Mommy. I want Mommy." He repeated.
~
She chuckled. "Why would I be mad about that? It wasn't your fault and frankly, it felt nice to punch her. You shouldn't stand for her talking like that, Kevin. You deserve better."

<3