Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-06-2014, 04:04 PM

Roxie also watched him leave. "So, what do you want in your wedding?"
~
((whoops :/))

Lacey took a deep breath, glad that she was driving. "He tried to r@pe me. Also, it was a condition for Victoria to start talks with the AR again."
~
Aimee nodded and kissed his cheek. "Call your sister. Talk with her. Natalie, I mean. She always seems to put a smile on your face."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 04:09 PM

"Everything. I'm having the planner rent white peac'ock because I think they are absolutely gorgeous, I want to come in on a carriage, like Cinderella. I want a massive all white cake. I want Kevin to ask Adam Levine to have Maroon 5 sing at our wedding. And white roses everywhere. Lots of white décor, because it's elegant and classy."
-
"He did WHAT?!" Ryan yelled, "He did not try and r@pe you... God, I hope he gets r@ped in jail the demented piece of sh*t... Good. Now I'm super glad he's in jail. I hope he's in there for life."
-
Kevin nodded. "Yeah. I will. Maybe I'll invite her over."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 04:17 PM

"Will Kevin wear a white or black tuxedo? Also, what color dress should we pick out for me? I wouldn't want to wear white on your day."
~
Lacey rubbed his leg some more. "He didn't get a chance. Two guards heard me scream and knocked him out."
~
Aimee smiled. "Call if you need anything." She said, walking out.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 04:26 PM

"Oh my God, we should totally go dress shopping for you and my other bridesmaids tomorrow. I'll call them tonight and tell them to get over here." Liz replied. "And black. Very classic."
-
"Thank God for that." Ryan muttered, seething with anger. As usual when he was angry, he felt like punching something. XD

They arrived and got out of the car.
-
Kevin smiled and waved goodbye to her.

He called Natalie. "Hey. How's-"

Natalie interrupted him, "I heard your date with Torie that I set up didn't go great, but guess what?"

"Wait, you set it up?"

"Yep, I convinced her to give you a chance. And I heard Liz f*cked things up. But, anyway, GUESS WHAT?"

"What, Natalie?"

She paused for dramatic effect and then said, "Ryan broke up with her. They had some differences."

"What...? They... broke up?" Kevin replied, shocked.

"Yeah. She wants kids and he doesn't, and they're going to different schools after high school, so he broke up with her." Natalie laughed, "You can totally win her back Kevin."

"I... I don't know, it still won't be easy and my wedding is this weekend."

"Don't be a Depressing Danny." Natalie teased. "She remembers how she used to care about you Kevin. Don't give up, okay?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 04:33 PM

"And the guys should be in black as well. You should be the only one in white. With red roses while the rest of us have white!"
~
Lacey helped him out. "Please stop being angry. He's in jail and he can't hurt anyone else anymore."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 04:35 PM

"Yes, that sounds fantastic." Liz grinned.
-
"I should have been there though. I should have stopped him from trying anything. I'm sorry, Lacey."

((Skip to next day?))

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-06-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 04:48 PM

((Sure))

Roxie smiled. "Ehhh, I can't wait to be your maid of honor."
~
Lacey helped him into her room. "Don't worry about it. You're here now."

Next day:

Marissa had left the night before while Oliver and Luke were asleep.

Torie was up early and curling her hair, just for something different. She was soon waiting for Natalie.
~
Lacey woke up and kissed Ryan.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 04:53 PM

Luke was incredibly nervous after he found out Torie was going out for a while. Oliver was still asleep, so he approached Torie. "Try not to take too long, I might need your help with Ollie. I've never been alone with a kid for this long."

Natalie pulled up and honked.
-
Ryan woke up and smiled. He kissed her back and said, "Good morning."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 04:59 PM

Torie smiled. "Luke, you will be fine. Marissa wouldn't have left you with him if she didn't think you could handle it. Call me if you need anything, ok." She hugged him and then ran out to Natalie's car. "Hey, you ready for some shopping?"
~
"Morning. Want me to go get us some breakfast. I don't want you to have to move too much."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 05:05 PM

Luke was still quite nervous. xD
-
Natalie smiled, "Hey, I'm totally ready to shop. I always am. Let's go get you a dress. I need to buy one too. I thought I was going to be a bridesmaid, but Liz never asked if I wanted to be. The b*tch." She laughed. "Whatever, it doesn't matter. If I was it would throw flowers at her face. It was probably a good decision for her."
-
"That would be great, thanks, baby."