Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-06-2014, 01:55 PM

Soon a young waiter came over. "Good evening, ladies. My name is Colt and I will be your server today. What can I start you off with?"

"A glass of white wine. You're choice, Liz." Roxie said, browsing through the menu.
~
Torie nodded. "Sure. I'll set something up. I will text you all the details." She said, walking over to the door.
~
Aimee hugged him. "If she is this evil, then why are you marrying her. I know you think that you don't have time left for finding someone but you do, Kevin. Please, please rethink this wedding."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 02:00 PM

"You're cute, are you on the menu?" Liz teased. She giggled and added, "Get us a bottle of white, because I'll have a glass as well."
-
Ryan gave her a final hug, "Alright. See you then, Tor."

He walked out the door and went back to the car to Lacey. He opened the door and hopped in. "I did it. I broke up with her."
-
"I can't. It's already in motion and if I cancel another wedding mid-planning with her... It's fine. When you're like us... well, a lot of my relatives don't like who they're married to."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 02:05 PM

Colt smiled. "Of course ladies." He replied, walking away.

"Hey, I have dibs on him." Roxie said, smiling.
~
Torie closed the door and crawled onto her bed. She grabbed her phone and texted Natalie. Ryan just broke up with me. She sent, still shell shocked.
~
Lacey rubbed his leg. "You ok?"
~
Aimee shook her head. "Its not right, tho. You should marry someone who you will love and cherish."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 02:12 PM

Liz laughed, "No problem, I still do have Kevin, but it's fun to flirt."
-
Natalie looked at her phone and blinked, shocked as well. He broke up with you..? Why? I thought things were fine with you two? Is it because of the dinner with Kevin? If so, I'm so sorry.
-
Ryan nodded. "Surprisingly yeah. We're still going to be friends. It's nicer to end this way than what happened before - her being taken from me without really a choice for either of us. But she agreed with me this time."
-
"I know, but... it just feels like I don't have a chance with anyone else. No woman that found out about what happened with Torie would want to marry me, and I can't be dishonest with any woman I'd intend on marrying."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 02:18 PM

Roxie laughed. "I know what you mean. When I was with Gregory, he was so annoyed with me flirting with other guys but its like...fun to know that you are still a wanted woman."
~
No. It didn't have anything to do with dinner. We just both wanted different things. I want kids and he doesn't. I want to go to Boston and he wanted me to come to all his games back here. She sent back, walking over to her dresser. You want to go shopping tomorrow? I should get an amazing dress for the wedding.
~
Lacey smiled. "Well, good. Why don't we go back to base then and let Drayden know that you are officially an AR member again."
~
"Kevin, don't give up on yourself like that. Please, I am sure that there is another woman out there who would love to marry you."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 02:24 PM

"Exactly. It's always nice to get male attention."
-
Sure, I love shopping. I'll pick you up at noon tomorrow?
-
Ryan nodded. "Yeah. I want to ask about Kyle, too. I saw he was arrested? What happened?"
-
"Liz isn't that bad. Just jealous, really." Kevin shrugged. "Any woman who would want to marry me knowing the truth is obviously crazy or not a nice person themselves. Why would you think otherwise, anyway? I'm sure you wouldn't marry me, for example."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 02:31 PM

Soon Colt was coming back with the bottle of wine. "Here you go ladies. Are we ready to order?"

"I have a question for you?"

"Of course. What can I help you with?"

"There are so many choices that I was hoping you could tell me some of your favorites."

Colt moved close to her menu. "I like the lobster pasta or the lobster and steak. I also love the crab stuffed chicken. Its amazing."

"I will have that then. With mashed potatoes and the grilled veggies."

"Of course, ma'am."

"Please, call me Roxie."

"And for you, ma'am?" Colt said, turning to Liz. xD
~
Sounds perfect. Thanks, Natalie. Torie said, stripping down and crawling into bed.
~
Aimee looked away. "Crazy isn't always a bad thing." She muttered. "But I know because I was able to forgive you. Don't be so hard on yourself."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 02:36 PM

"Call me Liz. And I will have the lobster pasta." She replied. "Thanks, hun."
-
No problem, sis. She sent back.
-
"I'm not necessarily afraid of divorce if I have to, but I want to get married and have kids now. The Ellingson family is supposed to marry before 25. I turn 26 this May and I already get told by my family that I'm afraid of commitment and need to settle down soon. Not as much flack as my older sister of course because she's 28, but I don't know how she puts up with it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 02:47 PM

Colt smiled. "I will have these orders out soon, Roxie and Liz." He said, before walking away.
~
Torie smiled and soon fell asleep.
~
"She doesn't give into the pressure. She doesn't listen to them. That's what she does." She looked at the time. "I should probably be getting back to my cabin. Wouldn't want Liz to get jealous."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 02:50 PM

Liz smiled at him as he walked off.
-
((Oh, you missed Ryan and Lacey a minute ago.))

They were soon arriving at the AR base. "So what happened with Kyle?"
-
Kevin sighed. "Yeah. I'll see you for therapy tomorrow morning."