Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-06-2014, 02:46 AM

Roxie thought a minute. "We could always take a test. I mean, its probably too early to tell but hey, why not?"
~
"Then you should talk to her. Why don't you text her and see where she is at."
~
"It will be ok. I can help you make her life hell. I don't like the way she treats Kevin. Hell, that's why I punched her." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 02:56 AM

"I'm pretty sure it is too early. But... that gives me an idea. I'll fake a pregnancy test. I just have to find out how to do that, maybe they have fake ones at the prank store. I'll put an actual pregnancy test box in the garbage in his bathroom, and then run out with the fake one and show him. Kevin won't know it's too early. He's not good with that type of thing."
-
"Can we enjoy our movie first?" Ryan said quietly. He wasn't looking forward to discussing a possible breakup with Torie.
-
"And I thank you for that. Seriously. I don't like that way she treats him either. I can't believe she'd call Kevin, while he's depressed enough to have been considering suicide, a pathetic loser."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 02:59 AM

"Well, I know what I am doing tomorrow while you talk with the wedding planner." Roxie said, walking into the restaurant. "But what about his family? They are nearly as naive. Especially his b*tch of a sister, Natalie."
~
Lacey nodded and put her head on his chest, silently watching the movie.
~
"Well, I couldn't stand there and listen to it. I wish I could talk him out of marrying her but he seems more in a me or her type of mode."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 03:05 AM

"They'll believe it if Kevin says I showed him the test. And if they don't, well, I don't care. It's really just a precaution before the wedding. He's not going to file for divorce, but I don't want him going back to Victoria before we're married."
-
Natalie sighed, "Yep. Unfortunately that's how it seems right not. I think he's just so depressed that he doesn't think any other girl would love him, and he feels like a failure with two failed engagements already."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 03:09 AM

"God, she is a harlot and a home wrecker. Why can't she just disappear for a while?"
~
Torie pursed her lips together. "Well, maybe we can do something about that. I don't know. But, I am home now. I'll talk to ya later?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 03:15 AM

"I know. Ugh. But after the wedding he can't see her anymore. If we pull off this fake pregnancy thing and move up the wedding, things should work out though. And after the wedding, Kevin will never see her again. We're leaving Chicago and going back to New York after the honeymoon."
-
"Sure. Bye, Torie."
-
It was soon after the movie for Ryan and Lacey. He signed and said, "That was a good movie, but now I have to call Torie and I don't know what to say..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 03:19 AM

Soon they were being seated. "So see, everything will be fine in a couple days."
~
Torie hung up and went to her room.
~
Meanwhile, Marissa was getting ready to leave for D.C.

"Well, I think I have everything." She thought aloud.
~
"The truth. It might hurt, but its the best way."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 03:23 AM

"I don't think she'll go back to him anyways. Luckily for me, he f*cked up so bad that she'd be crazy to take him back."
-
"Marissa, I really wish you didn't have to leave. Tell them that if possible, then I'll come back to the CIA and I'll do whatever they need."
-
Ryan took a deep breath and called Torie.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 03:28 AM

"I don't know. Those two did look pretty cozy back there. They may have just been talking but he was definitely charming her."
~
Marissa shook her head. "No. I'll go." She said, hugging him. "Oliver needs you here. I need you here."
~
Torie picked up. "Hey, where you at?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 03:32 AM

"It was probably as one sided as his creepy love songs and letters about her."
-
Luke frowned, "I'd much rather go in your place. It could be dangerous and Oliver needs his mom."
-
"Honestly? At the AR. Don't know if you remember what that is, but... it's not important. More important, actually, is where are you? Did you enjoy your dinner?"