Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-06-2014, 12:49 AM

"Maybe we should move up the wedding? Just in case." Roxie said.
~
"A movie sounds nice. Have you ever seen Tin Man?" Lacey asked, as she was slipping into something more comfortable: pj's.
~
Torie sighed. "She does. She...what she said tonight was wrong on so many levels. And her friend isn't much better."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 12:52 AM

"Move it up? I suppose we might be able to move it up a day or two. It's already pretty soon. Maybe Friday."
-
"I haven't. What's it about?" Ryan asked.
-
"What did she say?" Natalie asked. "And yeah, Roxie's a b*tch."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 01:00 AM

"Well, you are going to be an Ellingson. Shouldn't the world bow down at your feet?"
~
"Its a spin off of the Wizard of Oz movie." She said, laying down next to him.
~
"She said that he was a pathetic, desperate loser. She also said that he needed to start act like an Ellingson but...frankly, I think he just needs to tell her to shut up."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 01:09 AM

"Yes, but I still don't think that I can move it up any further than Friday. One week from today exactly."
-
Ryan put his arms behind his head to relax, a position which he also knew accentuated his muscles. Particularly in his arms, but also since he was stretched out, his abs. :P "Alright. Sounds good."
-
Natalie sighed. "Kevin wouldn't say something like that to a woman unless he was really mad. But right now, he's having a rough time with everything - you know, he did threaten to kill himself over you, and she knows that. He probably thinks she's right when she's saying those types of things. He doesn't believe otherwise to defend himself."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 01:13 AM

Roxie nodded. "Alright. Then one week from today you will be Mrs. Kevin Ellingson." She replied, giggling.
~
Lacey hit him in the abs. "That's for cheating on me." xD She said, before clicking on the movie.
~
"I know. I was there. Sorry, uh, for knocking him out. I didn't think he would go any other way." Torie replied, pulling up to her house. "He invited me to the wedding. I don't know if I will go or not but...I just thought I would let you know. We both want to stay friends but I don't know if that is healthy for him."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 01:20 AM

"I can't wait. Despite his faults, he is an Ellingson and that means I will be too. I'll be rich and practically royalty."
-
Ryan laughed, "Ow! I guess I deserved that."
-
"I don't know either, but if you stayed friends he at least would know you don't hate him." Natalie said. "And I'm not sure about going to the wedding, because Liz will hate it if you're thereto ruin her big day... Actually, that sounds hilarious. I'd love to see her cry on her wedding day when she sees you there." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 01:23 AM

"After you, my Queen." Roxie said, opening the door to their hotel for her. "You are basically marrying him because of his last name, aren't you?"
~
"Oh, you deserve more than that. But I miss having you here." She said, snuggling up next to him.
~
Torie laughed. "Fine. Keep me updated and I will be there just to annoy her. But she will try and kick me out, you know. So you will have to save me."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 01:30 AM

"Mostly. Like I said, that, the money, and his d*ck." Liz laughed as she walked into the hotel.
-
Ryan ran his fingers through her hair. He didn't know what to say. That he missed her too? Of course he did, but he was still with Victoria so he couldn't say that. He said, "Lacey. Victoria and I had a talk the other day. I'm starting to think that maybe... maybe she and I weren't meant to be. She's going to a different University, and she says she won't be able to come to all my games. And more importantly, she really wants kids and I don't. At least, not any time soon. At all. Maybe in 12 years when I'm 30, but even then I don't know."
-
"No problem. I'll be right there for you, Tor. I know I've been kind of... p*ssed off at you lately, but even though you and Kevin aren't together, I still feel like you're a little sister to me."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 01:34 AM

Roxie laughed as well. "Hey, why don't we grab dinner at the restaurant here. We didn't exactly get to eat dinner before."
~
Lacey propped herself up. "What exactly are you saying, Ryan? That you are going to leave her? For good?"
~
"Hey, all sisters fight, right. We can just chalk this up to a little tiff." Torie said, walking into her house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 01:42 AM

"Please. I am so hungry. Would I already be getting hungrier if I got pregnant after sleeping with Kevin a few days ago? Probably not. Oh well, I can hope. If I'm pregnant, he will not leave me."
-
"I'm just saying that... It's been on my mind. She's not happy about me not wanting children, and I'm not happy about her not going to support me at all my games. Things seem to be going in different directions for the two of us."
-
"Yeah." Natalie replied. "I wish you really were going to be my sister though, and not Liz. She's going to be my sister in law by the end of next weekend."