Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-05-2014, 10:45 PM

Roxie smiled. "Good. The little b*tch doesn't need to be around you. She should learn her place. I mean, look what she did to your wife."
~
"No. Well, yes, but what I really want is for you to grow a pair and look at what that girl is doing to you. She is stringing you along for another ride. What makes her so god da.mn special that she can have two guys drooling over her?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-05-2014, 10:59 PM

Liz had a noticeable bruise on her face already. "She punched me, Kevin. I'm going to have this bruise on my face on our wedding day. Luckily we can afford a really good makeup person, but it's still mean of her."

Kevin shook his head, "You were asking for it. You hit her first, and you called her names. You should have let us have dinner."

"Roxie and I are going back to the center with you. I want to have a talk with you."

((Skipping until they are there)).

Soon they arrived back at the rehab. Kevin shut the door behind them and sighed. "What did you want to talk about now, Liz? We've already discussed everything."

"I never want you to see Victoria again. EVER. AND, that song you wrote her, rip up the lyric and music sheet. NOW. And never EVER sing it again."

"But... I've worked hard on it, Liz. I can change the title to your name, if you want?"

"No." Liz hissed. "You wrote it FOR HER. Every time you play it, you'd think of HER." She picked up Kevin's entire notebook and started looking through it. Kevin sighed again as Liz skimmed through all of the songs he had wrote. Not only did all the songs sound like they were about Torie or about their child, but Kevin was also writing full on love letters to Torie in it. Liz rolled her eyes, disgusted and then handed it to Roxie so she could read through it. "He's obsessed with her. I changed my mind, Kevin. You're going to burn the whole d@mn notebook."
-
"I..." Ryan blinked. "I don't know. I just... love her. She isn't stringing me along..."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 11:02 PM

Torie was soon arriving at her car. She quickly paid the cab driver and then quickly got into her own car.
~
Roxie took the notebook and skimmed through it. "Oh dear...you really are obsessed. I wonder what your precious Victoria would say if she saw this? Would be be charmed or do you think she would be creeped out?"
~
Lacey shook her head. "Whatever, Ryan.."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 11:13 PM

"I'm not obsessed... I just like writing about my life, and she's a very important part of it." Kevin said quietly. His face was bright red, as he was incredibly embarrassed. He felt like a little girl having their diary read by bullies.

"She would be creeped out, Kevin. She doesn't remember you, and what she does remember of you is how awful you were to her. If she saw this, she would probably get a restraining order. You're lucky she's 18 now, otherwise you could go to jail. They'd think you were a pe'dophile."

"Just... give me back the notebook please. I worked hard on those songs. Everything in that notebook... It's how I'm coping with my stress."

"Two options now. Burn it, or I am sending it to Victoria so she can read all about your crazy, pathetic, obsession."
-
"You said yourself it was probably a friendly dinner because she had questions to ask him. She doesn't love him anymore."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 11:17 PM

"Liz, why are you marrying this creep anyways?" Roxie asked, knowing the answer. "Oh and look, he's all red from embarrassment. Yeah...I would be embarrassed too if someone read this. Even with it not being mine."
~
Lacey pulled up at the house. "Well, now you can go ask her. But she's probably still at dinner with Kevin."
~
Torie called Natalie.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 11:24 PM

"I'm embarrassed for him too. Here, Kevin." She passed him back the notebook and a lighter. "Set it on fire."

"I... I can't." Kevin frowned.

"Do it. NOW, Kevin. Or else I'll take it back and show it to Torie."

A few tears fell from his face as he held the notebook up and ignited the lighter under it. Ashes started falling as the fire singed through the pages. When it got close to his hand, he threw it in the sink and turned the water on, doucing the flame. He wiped away some tears and said. "There. I burned it."
-
"Dinner with Kevin..." Ryan repeated to himself, thinking. "Then you and I will spend some time together too. Go back to the AR."
-
Natalie picked up the phone. "Hello?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 11:28 PM

"Oh stop being such a baby. Grow a pair already." Roxie said, annoyed. "Are we done here, Liz? His...issues are depressing me."
~
Lacey smirked and put the car in drive. She then headed back to the AR.
~
"Natalie..it's Victoria. I-I tried. I went to have dinner with him and Liz showed up. She wasn't exactly happy and she smacked me. I..uh...I punched her back but I just...I just wanted you to know that I tried."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 11:38 PM

"Sure, Roxie. We'll leave now." Liz nodded. She then said to Kevin, "You really are acting like a baby, Kevin. Get over her. She never wants to be with you ever again. After tonight, I don't think she even wants to be your friend. You're lucky to have me, because most women would never want to be with a man like you. Realize that. Maybe burning that book will help you get over the sl*t."

She slapped him once before she turned and left with Roxie.

Kevin sat down on the couch, staring at the floor. He then started crying.... again.
-
When they got there, Ryan got out of the car.
-
"Thanks... I guess. And Liz saw you two? Oh, that sounds like it was awful. She hit you? Good for you hitting her back but... Kevin's going to be in deep sh*t."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 11:41 PM

Roxie wrapped an arm around Liz. "Are you ok, sweetie?"
~
Lacey helped him and then went with him to her room.
~
"I'm sorry, Natalie. I...I remember caring about him deeply and the memories are slowly coming back. Hell, I remember going to Ireland now. But they aren't all there yet. I'm so sorry."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 11:46 PM

"Yeah. I'm fine. Hopefully he learned his lesson by burning the notebook." Liz replied. "Going to dinner with Victoria? I cannot believe him."
-
Ryan sat on the bed. "So, are we going to want a movie or something? What did you want to do?"
-
"Why are you saying sorry? You tried, that's all you can do." Natalie said. "I... I just wish he wasn't marrying Liz. She's nice to him most of the time, but when she gets angry she... I think she verbally abuses him and degrades him."