Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-05-2014, 11:52 PM

Torie simply punch Liz in the face. "Don't you EVER touch me again. I don't know why you don't like me but get over yourself. You not anything special." She snarled, her breathing becoming more labored.

Roxie gasped. "You did not just hit her! Ohmygod, Liz, are you ok?"
~
Lacey nodded. "Sure. There's a back entrance over there. She won't have to know you are here."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-06-2014, 12:00 AM

Liz rubbed her cheek. "You... ugh. I..." She had no idea how to respond.

Kevin bit his lip, feeling quite uncomfortable. "There's obviously been a misunderstanding. Just... walk away, Liz. I'll call you tonight. You're still free to keep an eye on me tonight but keep your distance."

"I... I cannot believe that wh*re just punched me."

"Liz, WALK. AWAY." Kevin repeated.

She shook her head and turned around. "Let's go back to our seats, Roxie. I'll have a talk with Mr. Ellingson later. And trust me, it will not be pretty." She then walked back to her booth.
-
Ryan left out the back door with Lacey. He shook his head, "He's responsible for her losing her baby, you know. And she's having dinner with him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 12:04 AM

Torie turned and grabbed her purse. "This was obviously a bad idea. I'm...I'm sorry, Kevin, but I have to go." She said, walking out of the restaurant.
~
Lacey rubbed his shoulder. "Maybe she needed to talk to him, like she said. I'm sure she has lots of questions, especially with losing her memory. She might have felt more comfortable asking him than some of you guys."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 12:09 AM

Kevin threw some money on the table and followed her out, "Victoria, this wasn't a bad idea. Please don't go. Please..." He begged.
-
"Maybe..." Ryan said, fuming on the inside. "But she should feel totally comfortable asking me anything."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 12:14 AM

Torie was on her phone calling a cab. "It's apparent that your wife to be isn't exactly happy with this." She said. "Hi, yes. I need a cab to come to the Cozac Diner. Thank you." She said, hanging up.
~
"Maybe it was about their relationship. Or maybe it was about something that you honestly couldn't answer." She replied, helping him into the car.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 12:25 AM

"So what if she's not happy with this?" Kevin said with a frown. "We're not doing anything. We're just having a nice dinner together. She's just being jealous. Please don't go." He paused and then sighed, realizing that nothing he said would likely make her change her mind. "Up until Liz interrupted us... I enjoyed myself, Victoria. It was nice talking to you. It was nice seeing you. Just so you know, you are invited to the wedding, if you'd want to go. If not that's fine too, I understand, but you are my friend so I'm inviting you."
-
Ryan shook his head. "Yeah. Hopefully that's all it was. I'll have to talk to her about it."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 12:28 AM

Torie rubbed her now bright red cheek and then hugged him. "I'm...I'm sorry Kevin. For everything." She whispered.
~
"Would you like me to drop you off at her house or go back to base?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 12:31 AM

"Don't... Don't be sorry. I'm the one that needs to be sorry for everything I've ever done. Good... Good luck with Ryan, Victoria. I will always love you." He hugged her tightly.
-
"Her house." Ryan said quietly.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-06-2014, 12:37 AM

"Bye, Kevin." She whispered, breaking away from him and walking over to the cab that just pulled up. She got in and told him where to go.
~
A look of pain went across Lacey's face as she silently drove to Torie's house.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-06-2014, 12:40 AM

Kevin went back into the restaurant and over to Liz and Roxie's table, the chaperone joining behind him. "Victoria left, so I'm going back to the center..."
-
Ryan looked at her, "Would you like me to go back to the base with you, Lacey? I figured you didn't..."