Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-05-2014, 07:04 PM

Torie laughed. "Isn't that what most of marriage is? Finding someone you can tolerate for the rest of your life." xD
~
Lacey sighed, thinking for a few moments. "...Fine. Let me change into something more appropriate." She replied. I am going to regret this.
~
Alex closed his eyes and ran his hand up her shirt.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-05-2014, 07:12 PM

Kevin laughed as well. "Seems like it. It shouldn't just be like that though. Marriage should be a beautiful partnership with the person you love more than anyone else in the entire world and you happily grow old together. I'm just hoping that maybe I eventually fall in love her. If not, at least I'll have some kids to raise and I'll make sure they learn from my mistakes and don't f*ck things up with their true loves and have to settle for less than perfect."
-
Ryan smiled. "Thanks, Lacey."
-
And they soon went into an xscene.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 07:22 PM

Torie looked away, feeling slightly uncomfortable. "I'm sure you will make an excellent dad." She said, quietly.
~
Lacey shut the door and quickly changed into a pair of jeans, a simple cream top, and sandals. She grabbed her jacket and opened the door. "So, where are we going?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 07:42 PM

"Thanks. And you'll make an incredible mom." Kevin replied.
-
"There's this little family-run place not too far from here. Jane worked their when she was my age, so I know the owners and I'll get a discount." Ryan laughed.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 07:47 PM

Torie blushed. "Don't know if I will ever get to be a mom." She replied, sadly. "Ryan doesn't want kids and...I don't want to push him into something he doesn't want."
~
Lacey smirked. "Do they have burgers?" xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 07:51 PM

Kevin blinked, quite shocked. "Oh. Hopefully he'll come around. You want kids, right? Well... if you do have kids, then you will be a good mother. You have that motherly quality about you. You're warm and kind, yet you can definitely be a little bossy and stern when you have to be." He said teasingly.
-
"Of course they do. Burgers are my favourite." He chuckled.

He went outside with Lacey and got into the car.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 07:57 PM

She laughed and playfully hit him. "Yes, I can be. I believe that is called being a woman." xD She teased back. "Are you sure you don't want to go back to the cabin. Liz....she didn't seem to happy to find you out with someone."
~
Lacey laughed and drove them to the little joint.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 08:04 PM

"I don't care. What's she going to do, dump me? She can be jealous and controlling all she wants but I am not going to let her decide who I can and can't spend my time with." Kevin shrugged. "I'd much rather be out here having dinner with you than stuck alone in that cabin."
-
It happened to be the same place Kevin and Torie were out. o_O

The waitress came over and sat them across the restaurant from Torie and Kevin, who Ryan didn't even notice were there. She gave them menus and walked off.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 08:11 PM

((in the words of scooby doo: rut-ro))

Torie paused. "Why isn't Liz coming over to spend time with you?"
~
Roxie asked Liz if she wanted to go to this cute diner she saw. xD
~
Lacey hadn't noticed them either. "This place is cute. What did your sister do here?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 08:17 PM

"She's busy planning the wedding and spending time with her best friend. She actually doesn't want to see me much before the wedding and she doesn't want to... you know... at all until then." Kevin told her. "She wants to build anticipation for after the wedding."
-
xD Liz agreed. She got dressed in a cute little black dress and went with Roxie.
-
"She was working half as a line cook and half as the dishwasher. Since it's not that big of a place, they couldn't afford two separate positions, so she helped with the cooking when she had to, and did the dishes once they started to stack up. She stayed late every night to clean, too." Ryan said.