Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-04-2014, 10:41 PM

She smiled, holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Ellingson." She teased. "I'm Victoria Freemon, daughter of George and Rachel Freemon. Biological daughter of David Rice. I am pursuing a possible career in business or maybe a career in the medical field. I was born in London, England but moved to Chicago when I was 13. Uh...I don' know what else to say since you pretty much know all about me."
~
Lacey got off her bed and opened the door. "What the hell do you want?"
~
"If she remembers him. She may not completely remember the b@stard."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-04-2014, 10:51 PM

Kevin shook her hand, "You forgot to tell me if it hurt when you fell from Heaven." He laughed. He knew it was an incredibly cheesy and cliché line, but the way he said it was quite sweet. "Sorry, that was a little lame. But I do know a lot about you. Not everything, but enough to know that you're a very special woman. So, are you excited for university? I know my time in university was some of the best years in my life."
-
Ryan sighed. "I felt the need to say I was sorry in person. I do want to be friends, you know."
-
"She remembers up to Halloween, right? She remembers enough. She doesn't remember about what he did to Mike or some of what he did to Ella, and she doesn't remember talking to the AR about him, but she likely knows he's an @sshole." Heather paused. "Does she even remember what the AR is, I wonder? And if she does... she doesn't remember that Ryan was a part of it."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 11:00 PM

She blushed. "I am excited. Just have to decide which one I want to attend. I am looking more at Boston University than any of the others. They have a wonderful business program as well as an amazing medical program. So it will let me see a little bit into both worlds."
~
She scoffed. "Friends? Wow...after cheating on me with your ex, I would rather see you dead."
~
"Yeah..but I don't know. She just needs to get her memory back. And soon." Alex replied, snuggling next to Heather.

((one more post and then bed. I am exhausted.))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 11:07 PM

"Boston is a good school. I know a few people who went there and they are all very intelligent, and from what I've heard, they all enjoyed it. I think you'd be a great fit there and it will definitely lead to a great career future for you." Kevin said. "Curious here, and I'm really trying not to step back into getting too personal, but your boyfriend is okay with this? Boston and Norte Dame aren't exactly on opposite coauthor anything, but they're not too close."
-
"That's... a little harsh. Ouch. I understand that I hurt you Lacey. I shouldn't have done it, or if I was going to, I should have broken up with you first. It wasn't fair to you."
-
Heather snuggled back, resting her head on his chest and rubbing his body under his shirt. "Doctor says she might never get it all back. I hope that's not the case."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 11:15 PM

"He's not exactly thrilled but its only for about 2 years. Nothing that we can't manage." She replied, trying not to let him into the fact that her and Ryan were on the rocks. "Boston is such a big university town as well, so much culture and things to do. I really can't wait."
~
"So glad we can come to the same conclusion. I really liked you, Ryan. I thought that Torie was behind you and that we could move forward but I guess not. I hope she breaks your heart again, because I won't be there to fix it."
~
Alex absentmindedly played with her hair. "I hope so too. God, I hate Kevin and I swear to God, if he charms my little sister again I will put him in the ground myself."

((Night))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 11:35 PM

"I'm excited for you." Kevin smiled. "I'm glad that you're following your dreams. If I remember correctly, Luke is from Boston. You should ask him about it sometime."

The cab stopped out front of the restaurant. Kevin got out first and held the door open for Torie. He took her hand and gently helped her out, then gave her hand a kiss.

He led her inside, followed of course by the chaperone. The restaurant was a relatively simple, classic place with decent, average priced food - certainly not gourmet. It was family-owned and called Chez Bona. At the moment, it wasn't too busy because they had passed dinner rush.

A waitress came to seat them and they were then led to a booth table next to a window, where Kevin sat on the opposite site of Torie, and the chaperone sat in the next booth over.

The waitress handed them the menus and said, "Call me over when you're ready to order. My name's Margaret."

"Thank you."
-
Ryan frowned. "Lacey, please don't think our relationship was a lie. I did... I do... love you. I wanted things to work. I know I deserve all your rude comments, but I came to say I'm sorry, so fo you accept my apology or not?"
-
"Don't become your father, Alex. Torie can make her own decisions. I don't like him either, but she's a big girl... you can't really go around threatening death on other people."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 08:59 AM

Torie smiled at the young woman before looking over the menu. "I know this isn't the typical restaurant for an Ellingson but...I thought something simple would be fun. And yes, I will talk to Luke about Boston." She replied, going towards the breakfast menu.
~
Lacey shook her head. "If you wanted things to work, then you shouldn't have went back to your ex." She replied, slamming the door in his face.
~

Alex mumbled under his breath, obviously not enjoying her logical comment. "She might be a big girl but she doesn't remember what she is walking into. How can I expect her to say no to Kevin when she can't remember all the horrible things he has done?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 10:23 AM

Kevin shrugged, "I'm not the typical Ellingson. I'm not overly proper, and this isn't supposed to be a fancy date of anything. However, feel free to get whatever you'd like, Victoria. I'm buying."

He stopped as the cellphone he had recently bought started ringing. He looked at who was calling and frowned. "It's Liz. Hold on."

He answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Kevin! I was trying to call the rehab center but there was no response in your room. I had to call your sister and she told me you had a new cellphone because you broke the old one, and that this was the number. Where are you?"

"I'm out having dinner with a friend."

"That girl from rehab? I would prefer you not take other girls on dates, Kevin. We're getting married in 9 days."

"Liz, I never said I was with Aimee. I'm not. And it's just dinner anyway."

"It might start out as just dinner, but that doesn't mean it's nothing. Who are you with then, Kevin? A man or a woman?"

"I'm allowed to have female friends, Liz."

"Not after hearing you've become quite the cheater."

"YOU'RE the one that seduced me into sleeping with you because you were jealous of my relationship with Victoria. You practically forced alcohol down my throat until I was so drunk that I couldn't say no if I wanted to."

"Kevin! That is no way to speak to your fiancée. No wonder Torie doesn't want to be with you anymore. You're so rude to women."

"I'm not rude to women, I was simply defending... never mind. I'll talk to you later."

"No I love you?"

Kevin sighed. "Fine, I love you baby."

"I love you too honey. If I find out you're out with a woman and you do anything on your 'date', I'll-"

Kevin hung up the phone and rolled his eyes, "Sorry about that, Torie."
-
Ryan sighed and said through the door, "Lace... I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking when I did it and now I don't want you to hate me... What can I do for you to ever forgive me?"
-
"Hopefully she'll say no to Kevin because she wants to be with Ryan. The whole time she was with him she wanted to be with Ryan, and now she can be. Also, we've told her about everything he's done. She doesn't remember much, but she knows."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-05-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-05-2014, 07:35 PM

Torie raised a brow. "You really don't like her, do you?" She said, observantly.
~
Lacey had her back to the door, becoming more upset. While she had this persona of being p*ssed at him, she was more just hurt. Lacey still cared about him deeply and still loved him. She, much to her dismay, opened the door. "What can you do for me to forgive you?..." She shook her head. "I don't know. If you were in my position, what would you say?"
~
Alex sighed. "I just hope that's enough. He's a charmer and...I just know that he will put her back under his spell if he gets a chance."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-05-2014, 07:45 PM

"I... I like her enough that marrying her won't be the worst thing that could happen. She wants to be with me, she wants to have children, she has a good job, and most of my family likes her. Do I love her? No. Do I like her? That's... debatable. Essentially, I think I can put up with her."
-
"I'm not sure. Maybe I can take you out somewhere to eat? I don't know if you've had dinner yet, but we could just do dessert someplace? Talk and just... pretend nothing happened for a few hours." Ryan said. "I honestly don't know what else I can do that would help you to forgive me."
-
"He's not a wizard, Alex." Heather laughed. "Trust your sister's judgment. How about I help you get your mind off it?" She started kissing his neck.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-05-2014 at 07:55 PM.