Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-04-2014, 01:16 AM

Once Dray saw that the officers had it handled, she headed back to the base.

The two officers got out of the car. One was slightly more on the chubby side and the other was a skinnier guy. The skinnier guy came over and handcuffed Kyle.

The chubbier one wobbled over and began to recited his Miranda rights.

"Alright, time to take you downtown, Mr. Quinton." The skinnier man said, putting him in the backseat.
~
I promise. Besides, he has to have a chaperone due to last time. She sent back, soon walking into the lobby. She waved when she saw Kevin.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-04-2014, 01:22 AM

"Whatever." He muttered. He was too busy thinking about how to get out of this jam to respond.
-
Kevin resisted the urge to run up and hug her. He handed her the rose and smiled, "Just one this time. I couldn't be empty handed. Did you see any restaurants you wanted to go to on your way driving here? By the way, you look lovely. You don't need to be dressed up, even in a pair of jeans and a plain top you look fantastic."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 01:25 AM

The cop resisted the urge to smack Quinton's head into the metal door frame. Soon they were driving back to the precinct.
~
Torie smiled. "Thank you, Kevin. You look quite nice as well." She replied, blushing slightly as she took the rose. "And I saw a small diner on my way up. We could eat there?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 01:32 AM

"That would be lovely." Kevin replied. After having such a rough week, he seemed... happy, for once. He was practically glowing with happiness. "And I've looked better, I'm not really looking after myself like I'd want to, because of all the recent stress. I'm sure you understand. But thank you."

Kevin, and the chaperone, followed Torie back outside. But instead of going to the car, Kevin walked over to a cab that was waiting for them. He held the door open for Torie, "I thought it might be nice for you to not have to worry about driving. I was going to get a limo, but I thought that might be going overboard."

The chaperone got in the passenger seat.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 01:39 AM

And Quinton was processed.
~
Torie smiled and chuckled. "Just a smidgen." She replied, getting in. "But Kevin, like I told you over the phone, this...this may not go anywhere. I still don't remember and if you will be happier with Liz then maybe..." She added, biting her lip.

((one more post then bed. Have to get up at 7))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 07:32 AM

"I know. If I knew for sure it was going anywhere... I'd break up with Liz right now." Kevin got in after her, "And happier with Liz than with you? Never, Tor. Liz is... alright, she's prettying she's not a the worst person I could be with, but you... you're the most special, most beautiful woman inside and out, that I've ever met in my life, Victoria. My friend Aimee had me compare the things I love about you versus Liz, and the things I love about you by far top my feelings for her. When I told her about you, I felt so much emotion..."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-04-2014 at 08:36 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 09:05 AM

Torie looked away, not sure what to say. "That's sweet, but...part of me is afraid of you. I heard that I cheated and, while I don't remember doing that, I understand that I hurt you. I just don't see why you had to send Joe after me. And what happens if you think I cheated again or something to those lines? Will you send someone after me again? Or not? This is why I am so hesitant, Kevin. That and Ryan." xD

((so, my alarm didn't go off and I am only able to do this post. Have to be at work by 9 and then dinner with the family tonight. Be back on around 9ish))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 10:41 AM

"I think I've learned my lesson, Victoria. I understand where you're coming from, but I didn't come up with the idea, Joe approached me. I would never, alone, think about doing such a thing. Actually, my idea was that I was going to act really sweet, by making you dinner and a bath full of rose petals, and try and make you feel bad." xD Kevin replied. "I was just so upset, being in rehab for you and not being able to drown my feelings out with alcohol which has been my defense mechanism for so long, and then hearing about that because I've always been concerned about your feelings for Ryan... But like I said, I understand where you're coming from and in no way can I truly defend my actions."

He paused and added, "By the way, how are things with Ryan...? You seem to believe that you were happy being with me, so hopefully you're happier with him. I really do love you, Victoria, even if you don't remember and... Above all I want you to be happy because you're an incredible person and you deserve to be happy. It would break my heart if you never came back, but I wouldn't want you sacrificing your happiness for mine."
-
Meanwhile, Ryan had ate dinner with his family, but then had decided to go to the AR. He wanted to apologize again on person to Lackey, because he still felt bad about what he had done.

He walked into the bunker and on his way to Lacey's room, stopped in the cafeteria. He noticed the TVs were playing the news, which was playing a story about Quinton's arrest. "Sh*t... They got him?"

He then sent a mass text to Torie, Ella, Heather, Alex, Janelle and Greg. Quinton was arrested.

Heather, who always carried her cell with her, had been watching TV in bed with Alex when she got the text. She looked at it and gasped, "Oh my God, Alex, the police found Kyle."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-04-2014 at 08:02 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 10:15 PM

Torie looked at him. "Things are fine with Ryan and I. He was accepted to Notre Dame with a partial scholarship for his football skills." She replied. "I know that you love me, Kevin, trust me. But I have somethings I need to work out before I would even be willing to attempt a relationship with you. One of those being that I am with Ryan. I...I don't know what else to say."

She looked down when her phone buzzed and saw it was from Ryan. She blinked when she read it and just dismissed it.
~
Once Ryan had walked through the doors, Lacey was notified by one of her friends. Since she was already in her room, she stayed put.
~
Alex smiled. "Awesome. Guess the AR finally got their act together."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 10:30 PM

"But I can't put my life on hold waiting for you to maybe, possibly, one day take me back. I'm marrying Liz next Sunday. I want marriage and kids, Torie. I'm almost 26." Kevin sighed. "And that's fine. We don't need to say anything else on the subject. I want us to have a nice, stress-free dinner together."

He was a little upset that a relationship together again wasn't sounding very likely. But then again, he didn't expect any different, he wasn't delusional. He had just been really hoping that she would decide to come back to him. It was time to turn on the charm.

"So let's pretend it's our first date together because, to you, it kind of is. I'll introduce myself. I'm Kevin Ellingson, I used to work for Senator James but now I'm perusing a music career, with my vocal and guitar abilities, and I'll be recording in New York and then going on tour around the U.S. I'm very excited for that. I have a degree in Political Science where I graduated with honors. I was born and raised in L.A. I'm the second of four children to director Joseph Ellingson and Broadway actress Nina Ellingson. My older sister is named Cathy, and my younger siblings are Natalie and Joey. I used to enjoy spending my free time in bars, but an angel convinced me that it was time I kicked that habit. I'm attempting to peruse a life of sobriety now for the betterment of my future."
-
Ryan went to Lacey's room and knocked on the door. "Lace? It's Ryan."
-
Heather smiled, "Yeah. Tore must be excited."