Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-03-2014, 11:11 PM

Hawk jumped in the back with Kyle, his hand on his knife. "Anything funny and I have no problem putting this in your other leg." Hawk threatened.

Dray glared back at Kyle and kept driving to the intended spot.
~
Marissa buried her head into him. "I don't know how they couldn't accept my resignation? And Oliver...what are we going to tell him?"
~
Torie thought for a moment. "We could go now? I'm about an hour and a half drive but I'm sure there will be something still open by the time I get up there."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-03-2014, 11:15 PM

"Me? Try something funny? Never." Kyle laughed.
-
"That Mommy had to go save the world." Luke said quietly and kissed her forehead. "It could be worse. I could still not know that Oliver was my son and then he wouldn't be with either of us now."
-
"Sure. I'll... have to get a chaperon though, which is a little embarrassing, but I can ask them to sit at another table. Can you pick me up outside the rehab center?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 11:24 PM

Hawk just rolled his eyes. Soon Dray was pulling up to the car where Quinton was to be found. She got out and drew her bow again. "Time to get into the car, Kyle."

Hawk got out and went to help Victor with Kyle.
~
A few tears slid down her cheek. "Yes, it could be worse. Torie will help you out a lot, tho. She will make a great big sister to him."
~
"Sure. I will text you when I'm about ten minutes away."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 11:29 PM

Victor pulled Kyle out.

"Easy, easy." Kyle said, pushing Victor away from him. "I don't need you pulling on me. Why don't you pull on yourself? I know what you and Dray used to do before you started dating. Dray, you're serious dating this creep?"

"How-"

"Word gets around. Maybe you should stick to touching yourself and let Dray be with a real man."

Victor punched him in the gut and then growled, "A murderer and r@pist with a small d*ck? I think she'll take her chances with this creep."
-
"She will. I'm going to miss you, Marissa. We just got back together."
-
"Alright. And... thanks, Tor. I love you." Kevin quietly replied.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 11:37 PM

Dray shot an arrow to the right of Kyle, barely missing him. "Next time, I won't miss. Get in the da.mn car." She snarled.

Hawk drew his weapon as well. "Unless you want two arrows. Or, I guess it would be three now."
~
Marissa kissed him, deep and passionately. "I'm...I'm going to go to D.C. and tell them to find someone else. That my resignation stands and I am not going."
~
"I'll see you soon, Kevin." She said, feeling uncomfortable saying that she loved him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 11:43 PM

Kyle rolled his eyes, "Man, you guys are no fun." He got into the car and Victor slammed the car door after he was inside.
-
Luke hugged her tightly. "Good. So you won't be long then. You don't need that job."
-
Kevin hung up the phone. He quickly went to the lobby and after some arguing with the woman at the desk, he was granted a chaperone, but he had to be back by 10PM.

The chaperone was a plain, slightly chubby man with curly black hair. He was to follow Kevin around, making note of the time.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 11:49 PM

Drayden told Hawk to call the police department and tell them where Kyle was.

"You two take the car and get out of here. I will make sure he stays put." She said, walking into the forest and climbing up into a tree.

Hawk sighed. "Well, I guess we have our orders."
~
Marissa just nodded, as she was afraid the CIA would have a very different outlook. "Why don't we go out to dinner? Just the three of us."
~
Torie slipped on a pair of jeans and kept the long sleeved white shirt. She didn't want to dress up too much as she didn't want to give Kevin the wrong impression. Hell, she didn't even know what impression she did want to give. She grabbed her keys and then headed up to the rehab center.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 11:55 PM

Victor slowly turned away and got in the other car. "I guess so." And then drove off with Hawk back to the AR.
-
Luke also wasn't so sure they would let her go so easily. "Oliver will like that. I would too."
-
Kevin waited out front. He was dressed quite casually as well in jeans and a sweater. He had gone to the nearby flower shop and bought a single red rose for her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-04-2014, 12:00 AM

Drayden waited for the police to arrive.

Since Kyle was a wanted fugitive, they were at the scene in about 5 minutes. One of the cops got out of the car and drew his gun. "Kyle Quinton. Come out with your hands up."
~
Marissa smiled. "I...I should probably finish packing then and book my flight."
~
Once she was about 10 minutes away, she texted Luke to let him know where she was and also texted Kevin.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-04-2014, 12:05 AM

Kyle sighed. He muttered to himself, "Guess the jig's up."

He got out of the car with his hands up, "Okay, officers. You found me."
-
"Sure. I'll go check on Ollie." Luke kissed her and then walked out. He checked his phone. He didn't expect Victoria to be gone already on her 'date' with Kevin, and honestly, he would have preferred someone go with her, considering what happened last time she was going to visit him alone. Call me immediately if you need me.
-
Kevin was feeling a little nervous. He said to the chaperone, Colby, "Don't bother us too much. Stay quiet and away. This dinner is important to me."

"Fine. I will."

When Kevin saw Torie's car, he smiled. "She's here."