Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-03-2014, 12:08 AM

((Whoops. Sorry))

Roxie shook her head. "You don't have a choice, Kevin. She wants to be your wife more than anything else. More than anyone else. You need to get over that sl*t and you need to do it by the wedding. Liz will give you a family, will love you unconditionally, and she will always be there for you. From what I heard, the b*tch couldn't or wouldn't do the same."
~
Once Hawk saw them, he threw a stick at Victor. xD
~
"A little side note: You will always upset your son. Whether you mean to or not, it just happens. Hell, look at Alex and I with our parents. Or look at Heather and her's. You guys will fight but its only because you love him. It's ok to fight as long as you make up as well. And as for the date with Kevin...I can't do it. I am slowly remembering what it was like to be pregnant and...And he took that away from me. He took my child away from me. I...I can't forgive him for that."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-03-2014, 12:16 AM

"If you call her a sl*t one more time, I will make sure you never star in a movie again. My dad will tell all his director friends, and you'll be out of a career. She is not a sl*t and don't you think I'm trying to get over her? that's why I'm doing this wedding."
-
Victor muttered an 'ow' and then looked up. He motioned to Drayden, "He's up there."
-
Luke shrugged, "And I'd hate to play devil's advocate here, but if you miss being pregnant so much... with Ryan you might not ever be pregnant again. I don't know, Torie, I just felt kind of sorry for him last time we saw him, and since he's engaged and getting married, it wouldn't be so much of a 'date' date anyway... it's one of those situations where I honestly don't know what I'd do in your position, because especially now being a father, I see why you would never be able to forgive what happened."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 12:27 AM

Roxie rolled her eyes. "Then act like it. Fake it til you make it because she will never forgive you for killing her child."
~
Drayden shook her head. "Alright. Time to climb." She said, working her way up the tree.

Hawk was about half way up and went up a couple more branches to make room for them.
~
Torie sighed. "I know. I understand that he never meant for that to happen but...even being in the cabin. It...it was like losing my child all over again. It was like having Joe attack me again and I don't know if he is still out there or what happened to him. I stabbed him, I know that much. But what if I get back with Kevin and say he just suspects me of doing something like that. Will he have his friends attack me again? Will I have to be always watching my back with him? Oh and David even told me to dump him. Which is funny considering they were the ones who forced me into all of this. I just..don't know. And who says I have to pick between Ryan and Luke. Hell, I may find a guy I like even more when I go to the East Coast and Ryan may find a girl he likes better than me. There are so many what ifs that I just can decide."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 12:38 AM

"Get out." Kevin said, incredibly sternly. "Get out of my cabin NOW."

He was becoming increasingly annoyed with people calling Sam her child, as though everyone was ignoring Kevin's pain. Yes, he accidentally caused it, but Sam was HIS child too. A child that he was looking incredibly forward to raising. A child that he never wanted to lose this early and he was crushed by the loss just as bad - if not worse because he did have to shoulder the blame - as Victoria. And if she couldn't ever forgive him for killing the baby, why would he ever be able to forgive himself? He NEEDED Torie to forgive him before he had any chance at forgiving himself.
-
Victor climbed up as well. "Where did he run off to? What happened?"
-
"You... You killed Joe, Torie. He died in the hospital." Luke said as gently as possible. "Do as you're going to do. You know me, I just like to give a close to unbiased opinioned to both sides of the story for you. If you don't want to go on a date with Kevin, or even if you don't want to do so much as speak to him ever again, that's for you to decide. Same with Ryan. If you think you can make him change his mind about having kids, stay with him, if you don't think you can, then... either you'll have to live with having no future children, or you'll have to break up with him."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 12:47 AM

Roxie grabbed her purse and walked out. She was soon meeting Liz at her car. "Oh my god! This place is huge. I totally got lost trying to find my way back here."
~
"He's behind the boulder. Apparently the drugs didn't take as strong of effect as last time and he snapped out of it. One of our guards is dead and the other one wounded. I call an ambulance before I headed after him. I shot an arrow and it hit him. Don't know how serious."

Dray nodded. "Good job. So, this is what I was thinking. Victor and I will go up to different trees. I am the worst shot between the three of us. I will shoot arrows at him and you two take him out. I don't care if the police find him dead or alive anymore."

"Wait..Dray. You..can't play judge, jury, and executioner. It's not fair."
~
Torie only heard the words You killed Joe. She blinked and turned pale. "I...I killed..I killed him. Oh...oh my god..I..I.." She stammered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 12:53 AM

Liz laughed. "I know, right? So how about we go get dinner now and then head over to the lingerie store? I need something good for after the wedding."
-
"As much as I don't like him, I can't kill him, Dray. I wouldn't feel right doing that."
-
Luke immediately regretted saying that, but he felt he needed to know. "I'm sorry, Victoria. It was in self defense. Who knows what could have happened had you not fought back. Don't let it get to you... I felt you had to know. But he was a bad person. He's, physically speaking, the one who took your child from you and put you in a coma."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 01:01 AM

"Yes. And toys. You always need toys." She replied. "Oh and would you like me to prep the hotel room before you guys get there?"
~
Dray shook her head. "Fine. Then just get him to stop." She replied, climbing down the tree.

Hawk sighed. "Hey, make sure she doesn't turn into her brother. Even tho he is a special case, we need to watch out for her."
~
Torie looked at her hands. "How? Where did I hit him that caused him to die?" She asked, holding back tears.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 01:10 AM

"That would be fantastic." Liz giggled. "Thanks so much."
-
Victor nodded. "I was just thinking the same thing, man." He found the rock Quinton was hiding behind and aimed his bow, ready to shoot when he moved from cover.
-
"You stabbed him right beside the heart. He didn't die instantly. I think there was a complication with the surgery and they missed fixing an interior wound." Luke said quietly, sitting beside her and wrapping his arm around her. "Shh. I know this is hard. Killing a human being... is never easy. But don't blame yourself. You did it to protect yourself and your child. Unfortunately, you still lost the child, but you did it in an attempt to keep them safe."
-
Meanwhile, Kevin had started bawling his eyes out again, moaning about how he would never be able to forgive himself.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-03-2014, 01:15 AM

Roxie smiled. "Hey, anything for the future Mrs. Kevin Ellingson." She said, hugging her friend. "Anything specific?"
~
Drayden found a nice tree and started to shoot at Quinton.

Hawk wrapped his legs around a branch and aimed at the rock as well.
~
Torie leaned into him, as she began to cry. She couldn't find anything else to say because what was there to say. She had killed someone. She understood that it was self defense but it still didn't make her feel any better.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-03-2014, 01:22 AM

"Ooh, set it up as a kind of jungle theme. Kevin will looooove that. I'm going to get some tiger striped lingerie and... wait, do tigers live in the jungle? I think so. Some kind of tiger must live in the jungle..." Liz laughed, "Anyway, other than that specifically, not really."
-
Quinton heard an arrow his the rock and he started running again.

Victor aimed and fired at him, shooting an arrow into his left calf.

Quinton stumbled in pain and tried ripping the arrow out. Of course this was a bad idea, as arrows should never be ripped out unless the tip is removed first. He screamed, "F*CK."
-
After a moment, Luke gave her a big hug and stood back up. "I'm so sorry I had to tell you that... I... I'm not sure what to say, Torie. Maybe you should just keep working on that homework, eh?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-03-2014 at 01:25 AM.