Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-02-2014, 09:21 PM

Roxie walked in. "Hey Kevin. Glad to hear you finally came to your senses and dumped that sl*t." She said, flopping into a chair. xD
~
Torie didn't mind as she was happy for a day to herself. She was swamped with homework. Tell your dad and sister I said hi. Also, ask Jane if she got that chef job. I never heard
~
Oliver folded his arms. "No. I want all of them." He said, stubbornly.
~
Drayden smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "Well, that is definitely one good thing about him leaving."

The two guys were taking Quinton to the car.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-02-2014, 09:31 PM

"Victoria is not a sl*t, she's an incredible young woman who any man would be lucky to be with. And she dumped me." Kevin defended.

"She cheated on you, right? So she's a sl*t." Liz also sat down.

"That doesn't make her a sl*t at all. It makes her human - she made a mistake."

"She went away to Europe with him, and I can bet you she told him she loved him while they were together behind your back." Liz replied coldly. "But if you want to call it a mistake... I suppose it doesn't matter, right sweetie? The past is the past. You should pretend your relationship with her never happened. Now you're right back to where you should be and Victoria is just a bad dream."

"She's not a bad dream..." Kevin muttered, rather annoyed.
-
She did. And thank you for that. I love you. We should get used to long distance now anyway. One day is nothing when we'll be apart for weeks on end soon enough.
-
"No. Either narrow it down to two, or we're leaving and you're getting nothing."
-
Quinton, having been under the effects of the same drug rather recently, wasn't as effected by it as he was the first time. He gained back consciousness and realized he was being taken somewhere. Instead of fighting now, he waited and pretended to still be unconscious.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-02-2014, 09:38 PM

Roxie rolled her eyes. "Oh cry me a river, build a bridge, and get the f*ck over her. The sl*t could only hope to be half the woman Liz is and even then, Liz will always be the better choice over the sl*t."
~
Hey, it wont be as bad as you think. Besides, a couple years apart is nothing compared to the years will we have together. I love you, too.
~
Oliver laid on the floor and started to throw a temper tantrum.

Marissa was quite proud of Luke.
~
Soon he was thrown into a car, and the two guys started to drive towards a remote park of the park.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2014, 09:47 PM

"Can you please stop calling her a sl*t? She's not one. I am working toward getting over her. It's not easy, I did propose to her and we were going to have children together. I loved her."

"Roxie's right, get over it, sweetie." Liz kissed his cheek. "You have me back now. A much better woman to marry and have kids with. Everything happens for a reason. Things just weren't meant to be with you and her. It's our destiny to be together."

Kevin shook his head, not wanting to get into an argument. He sat down and said, trying to get off the subject, "What did you do earlier?"

"I bought a beautiful designer wedding gown. I'm having it tailored and slightly edited right now. It should be ready by the wedding."
-
Yeah. Goodnight, Tor.
-
Luke picked up Oliver. "Okay, I guess you don't want any toys. You're being bad, and bad boys don't get toys. Bad boys go home and are given a timeout."
-
Quinton grabbed their heads and bumped them together in an attempt to knock them out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-02-2014, 09:57 PM

Roxie smiled. "She looks drop dead gorgeous in the dress. You are going to be so amazed, Kevin." She replied. "Oh, what friends are you inviting? We need to send out the invites."
~
Goodnight, Ry. Sweet dreams.
~
Oliver continued to scream and shout.

"Alright, Oliver. Time to go home, then." Marissa said, pushing the cart away.

"NO! I WANT MY TOYS! I WANT MY TOYS!" He screamed.
~
The guards were taken off guard, as they thought he was still tied up. Because the one was driving, the car started to swerve.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2014, 10:10 PM

"I'm going to send out invites to my friends John, Leon, Scott, and Kenny. Other than that, just my family. I'm tempted to invite some of my more famous friends, but I think it's a little short notice for any of them."

"A more intimate wedding would be nice. But maybe it could be televised?"

"We're not William and Kate, Liz."

"No, but we're better than Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries when they got married and it was televised."

"On their reality TV show. We don't have a reality show."

"Fine, we won't then." Liz laughed, "I was joking. I am so excited though, Kevin. I'm going to be Mrs. Kevin Ellingson and I can't wait. I was starting to worry we'd never get back together. I've hired a wedding planner, and she's going to be coming tomorrow to help me with the rest of the plans. You won't have to worry about a thing."

"That's fine... Allows me to focus on other things. The wedding is your day, hun."
-
"Oliver, last chance. Two toys, or we're going home with nothing and you'll be out in time out. You are not getting anymore than two toys, no matter how loud or how much you scream."
-
He's hands were still tied, and he had managed it by slamming the passenger's seat guard's head into the driver's. He reached and grabbed the wheel, swerving off road and crashing the car into a tree.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-02-2014, 10:18 PM

Roxie smirked. "Well, of course it is her day. Your fun starts later that night." xD
~
Oliver continued to kick and scream. "No. I want all my toys. I want all the toys." He said, his voice going hoarse from screaming.
~
One of the guards heads hit the tree, causing him to knocked completely unconscious.

The other guard was able to stay slightly conscious. "What..what do you think you are doing?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2014, 10:28 PM

Kevin turned bright tomato red.

Liz laughed, watching Kevin struggling to respond to Roxie's comment. "You're so adorable when you're embarrassed! But that reminds me, no s'ex until after the wedding now. It'll be more special if you have to wait a bit for it."

Kevin frowned, "I'm not sure I like that idea though."

"Oh, Kevin, you and I will have the rest of our lives for sleeping together. I'm sure you can go without just until after the wedding, love."

Kevin was still hoping Torie would come back to him, so he wasn't thinking too much past the wedding.
-
Luke shook his head. He picked up Oliver and carried him out of the store.
-
"Escaping." Quinton said. He grabbed a shard of glass that had broken off the windshield and cut the rope with it. He then stabbed the piece through the shoulder of the guard that was still conscious, not necessarily to kill him, but so that he might be discouraged to follow him. He then got out and started running through the forest.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-02-2014, 10:35 PM

"Which reminds me. Are you guys going straight from the wedding to the vacation or are you going to stay at a hotel room that night?"
~
Torie was debating on calling him. She was trying to decide if she should give him a chance but...with finding out he killed her child-their child-she was quite hesitant. She wasn't sure she could forgive that.
~
Oliver started to kick and scream.

"Oliver Micheal Foster, if you do not stop that screaming and kicking right now, I will take ALL of your toys away." Marissa sternly told him.

Oliver stopped kicking but started to sniffle. His mother could be quite scary. xD
~
The guard yelled in pain.

Hawk, who had been following the car, shot an arrow after Quinton.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2014, 10:41 PM

"Hotel room for the night. I'm sure Kevin doesn't want to wait to consummate the marriage after a long plane ride."

Kevin nodded, "Yeah, that'll be fine. A hotel room."

"Something really nice. The biggest romantic honeymoon suite in the fanciest hotel in town. Is that okay, Kev?"

He went into the kitchen and made a coffee, somewhat distant. "Sure. Whatever you want."
-
Luke put Oliver in his car seat. He strapped him in, and then said, "You shouldn't act like that in a toy store, Oliver. That was bad."
-
It brushed his arm. He moved behind a tree and covered it with his hand, "F*ck... that was sharp." He looked at the blood on his hand now and then peeked around the tree, wondering who shot at him.