Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 04-01-2014, 12:11 AM

Aimee nodded. "I think that would be hard for anyone to hear. But enough about that. Who is going to bee in your wedding?"
~
Rachel was quite upset as well.
~
"Nothing else that I can think of. I'm pretty sure we already have everything else." Marissa replied.

Oliver was starting to bounce up and down on Luke's lap as he was getting bored.

"Oliver, stop that." She said, giving him a small car to play with.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 04-01-2014, 12:21 AM

"Just family, I guess. Joey, my little brother, will probably be my best man. Her maid of honor will be her friend Roxie... anyone else involved in it, I'm not sure yet. I think with such short notice it's going to be just family and close friends invited in general though. You're be welcome to come, you're a close friend." Kevin smiled at her.
-
"We're pretty much done here." The agent said, gathering some papers. He wrote in a few things and then handed them and a pen to Marissa and Luke. "All you have to do is sign the offers, and I'll fax them right over. The rest is just waiting for a reply, and we can talk about that and counter offer by phone."

Luke read the offers over, making sure everything was correct and there was nothing fishy before signing. Being in the CIA, he was always extra careful with contracts. He signed and handed him back the pen.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-01-2014, 12:25 AM

Aimee smiled back. "I would love to come. Altho, I don't exactly have anything appropriate to wear to a wedding. Guess I will have to do a little shopping." xD
~
Marissa smiled and slipped her hand into his. "Thank you so much for your help. I cannot wait for you to call back."

Oliver was getting more and more antsy. "Can we go! I'm bored!" He whined.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2014, 12:31 AM

"We can maybe do that together sometime soon. I need to get out of this place for a bit." Kevin laughed.
-
"Hopefully with good news. Have a good day."

Luke smiled and picked up Oliver, "Okay, we're going. How about we go to Toys R Us?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-01-2014, 12:35 AM

"Yep and we a chaperon as well." She laughed. "Not that the last time was your fault."
~
Oliver smiled. "Yay! New toys."

Marissa shook her head, amused. "Yes, we can go to Toys R Us." She replied, kissing Oliver's cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2014, 07:29 AM

"It wasn't not my fault though. I shouldn't have been so easily swayed." Kevin said. "The woman that lured me in was so beautiful and when a beautiful woman offers me a drink, that's pretty much it for me."
-
Luke laughed and got in the car, and then drove them all to Toys R Us.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-01-2014, 01:42 PM

"Yes but you were also not in the right frame of mind." Aimee replied, gently lifting up his left hand and looking at his finger. "And frankly, I don't you would have had an option anyways."
~
This Toys R Us happened to be attached to a mall as well. Oliver began to jump up and down in his car seat when they saw the mall. "Yay! New toys, new toys, new toys!" He chanted.

Marissa smiled. "Why don't you go pick out some toys with him and I'll go find a cute little toy store for us?" She whispered.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-01-2014, 04:43 PM

"Probably not... they were going to kill me. I'm lucky they only got as far as they did, but I truly thought I was going to die. I'm pretty sure they were sent by Victoria's father." Kevin sighed. "To kill me because of what I did. That scar will always remind me now of what happened and why."
-
"Yay, new toys!" Luke chanted, mimicking Oliver. xD He laughed, "Sounds like a plan. I will text you when we're done - or if I need your help with Ollie."
-
Meanwhile, Quinton was going stircrazy in his cell.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 04-01-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 04-02-2014, 01:41 AM

Aimee rubbed his hand. "Well, any father would be livid at what happened to Torie if she was their daughter. And finding out who did it, knowing no consequence would come about because of their status would also be infuriating. So, I can understand the need and want to do something. Now, granted he went a little overboard. Ok, a lot overboard but you both had your reasons. And thankfully your ring will cover most of the scar."
~
Marissa laughed. "Alright." She said, kissing him. "Be good for Mommy, Ollie."

Oliver smiled. "I'm always a good boy, Mommy!" xD

"Uh-huh...." She said, shaking her head. "I'll be back soon, ok. And be good for Daddy as well."

"Yes, Mommy. I love you." He said, kissing her cheek.

"I love you too, sweetie." Marissa said, smiling even more. "I love both my boys."
~
Drayden was working out the details on how the police would find him. They would definitely need a burner phone as well as a car they could ditch with him in it. They would stage it to look like he had been living in the car for a couple days and before that had been in the woods. That seemed simple enough so she had Hawk and Lacey to manage that. She asked Victor to buy the burner phone and then she was in charge of getting Quinton into the car.

She figured a nice knock out drug would do the trick but didn't feel like carrying him all the way to the car. Plus, she wanted something that wouldn't show up on a toxic screen. She picked the same drug that they usually use and then went to his cell, with two other guards of course.

"Quinton. I have made my decision." She said, very queenly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 04-02-2014, 07:36 AM

Kevin nodded. "Yeah. Still, I can hardly move it. I'm thankful I was rescued though."
-
Luke went to the toy store with Oliver. "You can buy one toy."
-
Quinton looked up at her, a devilish smirk crossing his face, "Oh yeah? Hopefully it was a good decision and you're going to let me out of this cell? Maybe you dumped that idiot and want a piece of Kyle."