Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-31-2014, 09:33 PM

"Chicago County Prison." Torie replied, getting in.
~
"I was thinking a four bedroom. One for us, one Ollie, and then two guest rooms. I think the budget should be around 155,000 (or 171337.00 Canadian dollar). I want a decent backyard, tho, and at least 3 bathrooms. What about you?"
~
Aimee turned bright red and looked away. "Uh..sure. A walk sounds nice."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-31-2014, 09:40 PM

((Lol, don't bother doing Canadian dollar amounts, it's practically the same thing. xD I thought it was actually closer to even right now because it was actually OVER American for a while, but whatever, they're close.))

Ross nodded and drove there. He stopped out front and got out.
-
Luke laughed. "You're not going to find all that for that price in Chicago - at least not if you want a nice place or unless we move out of the city and into the suburbs. I have a lot of money from body guarding for Victoria, and by a lot... I mean I have over 2 million in the bank. I agree with all your wants, but we'll have to bump up the price to at least 300-400K. Don't worry about it though, I can afford it for us. I don't know why we need 2 guest rooms... but it gives us room to grow into. In case we have more kids in the future."
-
Kevin raised a brow, "Why are you red...?" xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 09:45 PM

(( Not a problem ))

Torie got out with him and walked into the prison. Instead of being taken into the actual jail itself, she was taken to a meeting room.
~
Two guards walked over Rachel and David's cell. "You have a visitor. And she is requesting to see you in one of our private rooms."

Rachel smiled. "Of course. And who is this visitor? If I may ask."

"Your daughter."
~
Marissa smiled. "Ok. And I figured if Torie comes over, she would want a room of her own as well. And then it can be used as second spare bedroom if needed."
~
"Oh..Its just really hot in here." xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 09:50 PM

David stood up off the bed. "Well, what are you waiting for then? Take us to her. Of course we would like to see her."
-
Luke nodded. "Sounds great, honey. I called a real estate agent yesterday, and they told me to call them to start looking."
-
"You think so...? I'm freezing." He paused. "Wait, was this about me changing? Sorry 'bout that, I just didn't see the point of going to the bathroom to change when my clothes are all in here."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 10:03 PM

The two guards nodded, handcuffed the two, and then lead them to the private room.

Rachel smiled upon seeing her daughter. "Victoria. Darling!" She said, rubbing her wrists as they took the cuffs off.

"Mother. David." Torie said, tensely.
~
"No. No this is not about you changing. Why don't we just take that walk." She said, walking out of the room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 10:06 PM

"Victoria! Your mother and I are so glad that you are okay. We heard about what happened. I don't know if you remember, but... Victoria, I'm your father."
-
Kevin laughed and put on his jacket before following her out. "You're not a good liar. As bad as I am." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 10:20 PM

Victoria scowled. "So I heard. Lucky you." She replied. "I also heard that you are under suspicion for Mary's death and my father is dead. Also heard you two are engaged. Well don't you two get over your spouses pretty quick."

"Victoria, it is not what you think? David and I were lovers way before we were married and while we were married. We are just fixing something we should have fixed a long time ago."
~
Aimee turned cherry red and hung her head. "What can I say...you have an amazing body." xD
~
Marissa smiled. "Well, why don't you call them and see what we can find."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 10:26 PM

"Your mother's right. With Mary and David's unfortunate deaths, we have the opportunity to be together again without having to break any hearts in the process. We're happier together than we ever were with the two of them." David replied. "I wish Mary hadn't passed, of course, as it was an accident slipping on the bathroom tile, but she would want me to be happy. George would have wanted the same for your mother."
-
Kevin turned equally red now. "You think...? I'm thinner than I'd want to be, but it doesn't show too much I guess. I always wished I was big and muscular, but that ain't happening." He laughed. He winked as he added jokingly, "And you didn't even see the best part of me."
-
Luke nodded and went to the phone. He called the agent and they said they would meet with them shortly at their real estate agency office.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 10:39 PM

Torie shook her head. "I don't know what to say other than I am glad you are in jail. Hopefully now the Program can burn along with you. I am getting some of my memories back and, correct me if I am wrong, but did you not put me into the Program and 'convince' me that all of my friends were dead. How do you do that to your daughter." She seethed, slamming her hands on the table.

"Victoria, please, calm down. Your father did not want that to happen to you. He...He told the doctor to halt the procedure but he didn't listen."
~
Aimee couldn't stop blushing. "I think you are perfect. You wouldn't look nearly as nice with big bulky muscles."
~
Marissa made some hamburgers.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 10:48 PM

"I didn't want that to happen, Victoria. You're my daughter, and I only want you safe."
-
Kevin couldn't stop either, with her complimenting him. "Thanks...? I don't think I have the body type to really support big muscles anyway. But I've never had any girl call my body perfect before, so that's nice, wow..."
-
Luke sat beside Oliver and started eating.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-31-2014 at 10:52 PM.