Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-31-2014, 08:15 PM

Marissa nodded. "Well, then she is my family too. And she would make a great mom. Especially if she was already ready to care of Ollie while we were busy." She replied, kissing Luke. "Which reminds me, would you like to go house browsing today?"
~
"Then stop the wedding, Kevin. Tell her you want to marry her in a month. Its still a quick wedding."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-31-2014, 08:20 PM

"I'd love to. How about that, Oliver? We can go see some new houses. We're all going to move in together and Daddy will be with you every day. You can have your own room, and Mommy and Daddy can have a room... you might even have you're own play area, and a backyard with a playground."
-
"Postponing the wedding is one of the reasons we broke up before. I wasn't ready and she told me that if I wasn't ready, then I had to spend the extra time in rehab, and I said I didn't have a problem, and that was that... although I'm in rehab now, she might not want to wait all the same. And I do go to New York to record next month, so I won't have the time then." Kevin sighed. "Anyway, I kind of like it being rushed because like I said at therapy, less time for me to f*ck everything up."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 08:24 PM

Torie was busy getting ready. She had learned where David and Rachel were being kept and decided to pay them a visit. She was also informed of George and Mary's death along with her mother's engagement to David. Needless to say, she needed to see them.
~
Oliver frowned. "Why can't we stay here with Torie and everyone else?"

"Because don't you want your own house. Friends your age?"

"But I like it here."
~
Aimee sighed. "Alright...I just feel like you are walking into a nightmare."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 08:50 PM

David and Rachel had been visited by their lawyer the previous day. He had told them that he would work on getting them bail, and that they should be out in a few days if all goes well. He said that it wouldn't be easy, but it was possible. If anything, they might be allowed to be transferred back to London.

David wanted his life back. He didn't think he would be in jail this long.
-
"We'll visit them a lot, Ollie. We'll live here in Chicago too. But Mommy and Daddy want their own place that we can call home."
-
"I know. I understand why you'd feel that way, but Liz isn't that bad. There was a reason I fell in love with her. We dated for 4 years. I wouldn't have been with her that long if I didn't love her. Mind you I did drink a lot." xD
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 08:55 PM

Torie was soon coming down the stairs. "Hey, I am leaving for a bit. See you guys in a little bit." She shouted, trying to avoid seeing them.

Marissa stuck her head out of the door. "And where are you going?" She asked.

"Uh...out?"

Oliver sighed. "Ok, Daddy...but only if we visit them often."
~
"I think I would drink a lot too if I was dating her." Aimee mumbled. "But whatever. I'm just your friend."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 09:01 PM

"We will, Ollie. I promise. Auntie Victoria will make sure of that." He laughed and ruffled Oliver's hair. He then turned to Torie, "Where are you going, Victoria. We need to know because one of us needs to come with you for your safety."
-
"And I'm glad you're my friend. I like hearing your input, Aimee. You're looking out for me, and I don't have a lot of people like you in my life right now." Kevin hugged her. "You say 'just a friend' like it's a bad thing?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 09:09 PM

Torie sighed. "I'm...I'm heading to the prison to talk with my parents. I know you can't come Luke, but I didn't want Marissa to come either. I don't want her on my parent's radar."

"Then why don't I call Ross. He doesn't need to be watching over Natalie anymore, anyways." Marissa replied.
~
"Of course its not a bad thing. I like being your friend."

((watching a show so maybe slightly spotty))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 09:13 PM

Luke nodded. "I'll call him for you and he'll be here in soon."

He made a quick call to Ross, who told him that he would be on his way. In less than 10 minutes, he arrived and honked his car horn three times.

"There you go, he's already here. Good luck with David and Rachel, Torie. Must be weird calling David your dad, eh?"
-
"Good." Kevin smiled, "Because I like your cooking." xD He finished his breakfast and then went to his suitcase. He took out jeans and a t-shirt, then began changing, not caring much if Aimee saw.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 09:19 PM

Torie gave him the look. "No. He will never be my father. Plain and simple." She replied, before walking out to meet Ross.

Marissa shook her head and giggled. "Come on, Ollie. Let's make lunch and then we can go look at houses."
~
Aimee tried not to look. xD

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 09:22 PM

Ross was waiting in a black mini van. When Torie came in, he asked, "Where to?"
-
Luke smiled and went to the kitchen with his family. "I am hungry, and you can't house shop on an empty stomach. So, Marissa, what do you think our budget should be? What are we looking for?"
-
When Kevin was done, he turned to her, "Did you want to go out for a walk, maybe?"