Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-31-2014, 02:31 PM

"What do you expect from me? I don't remember the last 3 months! How am I supposed to love someone that I don't even remember. I'm sorry if I broke his heart, I am sorry that he is hurting, but what was I supposed to do? Marry someone I don't even remember?" Torie replied, exasperated.
~
Roxie nodded. "Ok, good. I don't want that little tramp walking in on your wedding day and saying 'Oh...I love you Kevin cause blah blah blah'." She replied, mimicking Torie.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-31-2014, 02:44 PM

((Sorry, working on a project))

Natalie rolled her eyes and turned away, walking toward the door. "Not marry them if you don't remember, but at least give them a chance."
-
"Won't happen. She doesn't even remember him."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 05:57 PM

((sorry, traffic and I had to make a dr. appt))

Torie sighed. "I can't give him false hope tho. What if I never remember him? What if he does everything he can and I still don't have tho same feelings? Isn't it better for him to just move on?" She said, obviously upset.
~
"Good. So, what type of dress were you thinking?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 06:24 PM

"It's hard for him to move on when he was so in love with you. And he's not moving on now, he's settling. But whatever, Torie. I'm not going to bother anymore. I just wanted you all to know he's getting married next Sunday."
-
"Something amazingly beautiful with a wow factor." Liz giggled. "A big train or intricate lacework."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-31-2014 at 06:29 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 06:31 PM

Torie shook her head, feeling like she was cornered. "Fine. One date. I'll give him one date." She said, knowing Ryan was going to have a fit.
~
"Or both! You will be an Ellingson. You can have the world if you wanted it." Roxie replied, walking into the store with her.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 06:35 PM

Natalie stopped and turned around, "What did you say?"

"Torie... is that really the best idea?" Luke whispered. "What if this does just make him feel worse? And what about Ryan?"

"If you decide to do that, I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Call him." Natalie wrote down his number at the rehab and then left.
-
Liz smiled, "True. It will be the perfect dress. I'm not settling for anything less."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 06:41 PM

Torie took the number and sat down. "No. It's not the best idea in the world, in fact it is probably the farthest from it. Ryan is going to throw a fit, which he should, and yes it will probably make Kevin feel worse but....it makes him think that I am at least trying and helps him to get over me, then why shouldn't I do it? Isn't that what a good person does."
~
Roxie smiled back. "Alright, are we going white white, ivory white, cream white? What's your pick?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 06:46 PM

"Don't... listen to her saying you're not a good person. You are a good person, Torie."

Ryan came downstairs, almost ready for school. "Who was it?" He asked.
-
Kevin was still fast asleep.
-
"Either white, or just slightly offwhite ivory and cream. Nothing with too much color though. I think regular snow white pops the most." Liz replied. She started looking through the dresses. "So many choices..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 06:53 PM

Torie looked at Luke. "Then why do I not feel like one." She replied, before putting a smile on her face. "Just a reporter wanting a comment on my condition." She replied, kissing his cheek. She didn't want to have to explain what just happened until she absolutely had to.
~
Aimee went and knocked on his door. She had brought over breakfast for him.
~
Roxie nodded. "Strapless or no?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 06:58 PM

"Oh, alright. I should head to school, so I'll see you after school around 2:30." Ryan kissed her cheek and then left.

Luke said, "When are you planning on calling him?"
-
Kevin answered the door in his PJ bottoms and no shirt. "Aimee, hey. Breakfast for me? Wow, thanks, I didn't expect this."
-
"If the straps or sleeves are just lace, then that's fine, but otherwise no straps."