Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-31-2014, 01:21 PM

She smiled. "I kept making you stir and I felt bad." She replied, kissing him.
~
Marissa nodded, also getting out of bed and throwing some clothes on.

The maid smiled. "I will see if she is awake and able to receive visitors. Please, wait here." The maid replied, walking up to Torie's room and knocking.
~
"OMG! I have been crazy! My movie just finished AND I just got signed onto another one! Can you believe it!?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-31-2014, 01:26 PM

Ryan looked to the door, "Who is it?"

Luke got up and went to the foyer with Marissa. "Natalie...! What are you doing here?"

Natalie glared at Marissa and then rolled her eyes. "If you must know, Liz went to see Kevin last night."

"I know. I saw her on our way out."

"They got re-engaged."
-
"That's great!" Liz smiled. "Good for you. You have time to help me plan this wedding though, right?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:32 PM

Torie shrugged. "Might be one of our friends or a maid." She replied, getting up and throwing some clothes on. "Maria. What can I help with?" Torie asked, opening the door.

"Miss Natalie is at the door for you. She wishes to speak with you." Maria informed her.

"Of course. Thank you Maria." She replied, turning to Ryan. "I'll be right back, babe. Just need to take care of this."
~
Marissa smirked. "Congrats to your brother. Why would you want to inform Victoria of that?"
~
"Of course! Filming for that movie doesn't start for another two weeks!"

((Roxie))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 01:35 PM

Ryan nodded. He then got up and dressed.
-
Natalie shrugged, "She might not remember him, but she is his ex. I thought she should know."
-
"Great! Let's start. How about we do some dress shopping?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:40 PM

Torie was soon walking downstairs. "Good morning, Natalie. How can I help you?"

Marissa didn't quite believe her. She looked at Luke. "I am going to go wake Oliver." She said.
~
"Ooo! Dress shopping. Where should we start?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 01:46 PM

Luke nodded, "Alright, babe." He kissed her.

Natalie rolled her eyes in disgust before turning to Torie. "I thought I'd let you know that Kevin is doing a little better now. He didn't go to the hospital, but he and Liz got re-engaged. He proposed to her and gave her the ring."
-
"There's this place down the street that does designer work. It's called Elegant." Liz said, putting her purse around her shoulder, "And yes, it's coming out of the Ellingson bank account."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:58 PM

"I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully he will be happy now." Torie replied.

Marissa smiled and went to go get Oliver.
~
"Eeeh! I can't believe you are going to be an Ellingson! How do you always get what you want?" Roxie said, grabbing her own purse.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 02:05 PM

"I'm not so sure he'll be happy because she's a b*tch, but at least you'll get what you want and he'll leave you alone now."
-
Liz laughed, "I don't know. I was worried it wouldn't happen there, and I wasn't about to date Joey the Stoner or wait until Flint turned 18. I'm just so glad they broke up and I have Kevin back."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 02:12 PM

Torie walked closer to Natalie. "What do you want from me, Natalie? I have a feeling that you didn't come just to tell me that Kevin was engaged."
~
Roxie smiled. "What are the chances that Torie may come back?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 02:24 PM

"What else do I have to say to you?" Natalie shook her head. "You're not the person I thought you were. We were friends, but after all this... I'm not so sure you're a good person."
-
"Sooooooo slim. I told Kevin if she comes back to him in 10 days, then he can be with her and I'll forgive him and reimburse him for all the wedding things. But that's never going to happen, so I'm not too worried. 9 days from now, I'll be Mrs. Kevin Ellingson ."