Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-31-2014, 02:22 AM

"You never know. What happens if during your marriage, Torie comes to you?"
~
Alex started to drove towards Torie's. "Yes, it would. Why? Does that bother you?"
~
Torie rubbed his cheek. "Hey..it wouldn't be for long. Most of my courses right now count towards college so I'll only have two years of schooling."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-31-2014, 02:30 AM

"Then I'll have to weigh my options, but I seriously doubt that'll happen Aimee. The chances are so slim. Luke, her bodyguard... he said she never even loved me anyway. That means there's essentially four outcomes, only one of which leads to a slight chance she'd come back to me. If she never did love me, of she remembers or not won't matter because the memories meant nothing. If she did love me but never remembers she'll never come back. If she did love me and she remembers, then maybe she'll find it in her heart to forgive me, but she'll only come back if that is all true and she and Ryan break up, so she decides to come back to me. I'd say the odds are at the most, 5%. Probably closer to 1%."
-
"No. I mean, you'd end it and that would be it, right?"
-
"Yeah...." Ryan shrugged and turned his back to her, pretending to go back to sleep. The idea of Torie not being able to go to all his games upset him.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 02:34 AM

Aimee sighed. "I just...I just think you should have hope, ok." She replied, pouring them both a cup of coffee. "Hey, why don't we watch a movie?"
~
"Well, yes and no. I would have to look more into the business but I would probably just rearrange the business. Make it more to the resistances liking rather than like the Program. I mean, it is a multi-million dollar business. And it is providing a service that we are in desperate need of."
~
Torie sighed and curled up next to him, struggling to fall asleep.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 02:45 AM

"Sure. Liz is coming over tomorrow though, and she'd be upset if she knew I was sleeping over here, so I'll have to go back to my cabin right after." Kevin replied. He took his cup and walked to the couch. "Hope... has got me no where so far. I hoped and hoped she'd remember, but all it did was make me want to kill myself because no matter what I tried, nothing sparked any memories of her being in love with me. Didn't you tell me just yesterday that my advice regarding moving on was worthless because I was still trying to get my fiancée back after she dumped me and telling me that I was going off the deep end? It sounded like you wanted me to move on, and so did most other people, so that's what I'm doing. And now that I'm trying to be more stable and move on, you're telling me not to rush and to keep waiting on Torie, and that I should keep hoping she comes back?"
-
Heather nodded, but didn't say anything. She wasn't sure it was the best idea, and it worried her that Alex might... change at one point. What if he became like his father? On the other hand, he was right about it being a multimillion dollar business and a service people need.
-
Ryan eventually fell asleep too.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 02:49 AM

"What I am saying is that what you saw in Torie you can see in another girl. I just don't want you rushing into anything by trying to move on." Aimee clarified, sitting down on the couch next to him. She pulled netflix up on the TV and asked him to choose the movie.
~
Soon they were arriving at the house. "Come on. I'm ready to crash. What about you?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 02:53 AM

"This is the easiest and quickest way for me to move on. End point." Kevin picked The Hangover.
-
Heather yawned and nodded. "Yeah. That was a long evening."

((Next day? Also, I'm going to bed. See ya tomorrow maybe? :P))
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 02:56 AM

And soon everyone was zonked out.

Next day:

Torie woke up on the floor. o.O
~
Alex woke up and jumped in the shower.
~
Marissa woke up and smiled. She kissed Luke. "Good morning, hun." She whispered, kissing him.

((I should be on tomorrow as I have lots to get done at home ))

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 09:55 AM

Ryan woke up and sat up when he saw Torie wasn't in bed. He sat up and then noticed her. He moved to the edge of the bed and gently tried shaking her awake, "Babe, why are you on the floor?"

Heather walked in and joined him.

"Mm, good morning Marissa." Luke opened his eyes and put his arms around her.

The doorbell rang.
-
Liz was meeting up with Roxie that morning.

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-31-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:06 PM

Torie stirred. "...I kept hitting your leg...so I slept down here." She mumbled, slowly getting up and crawling back into bed.
~
Alex smiled and kissed her. "Good morning, beautiful."
~
Marissa snuggled against him. She realized that that was the first night in a long time she had actually slept through the night without waking up to a nightmare or other type of dream. "What do you want to-" She paused when she heard the doorbell. "Who would be calling at this hour?"

One of the maids answered it.
~
Roxie soon came bounding down the stairs and squealed when she saw Liz. "LIZ!!!"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 01:10 PM

"Oh... Sorry. You didn't have to do that, you know." Ryan kissed her cheek.
-
Luke got out of bed and got dressed. "I don't know. I guess we should check?"

Natalie was standing there. "Hey. Can I speak to Victoria?"
-
"ROXIE!" Liz hugged her. "I missed you! How have you been?"