Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-31-2014, 01:17 AM

The guy nodded. "I see. Well, as long as she makes you happy.." He replied, knowing that he had to get to other people. "Thank you, Kevin."
~
Since Heather had given him a bigger piece, he switched his with hers. xD "I know you want a bigger piece." He whispered.
~
Torie blinked. "What? Why? I...I thought you wanted kids. Not too many of course, but at least one or two." She replied, quite shocked.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-31-2014, 01:27 AM

Kevin sat down.
-
Heather really hadn't. Turkey dinner was high enough in calories already, the dessert likely set her over what her daily 'guideline' was. But she ate it anyway, not wanting to be rude.

The made small talk, said goodbye, and then Heather left with Alex. "See? That wasn't so bad..."
-
"I thought I did, but I don't really want to deal with crying children. And kids would take away time that we'd have for ourselves, some people are totally consumed with their children, and they're expensive to raise. We could spend the extra money on other things. It just seems better to... not have any." He paused, he knew Tories wanted kids. Ryan sighed. "I'm sorry, I just don't see the appeal right now? Maybe in the future I'll change my mind. I know you do want to have kids one day."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:32 AM

After a couple more people, they were dismissed.

Aimee walked out with Kevin, not sure what to say,
~
"I was red half the time. Your parents probably think I am an idiot who is really good at embarrassing himself." Alex replied, utterly mortified.
~
Torie looked away from him. "You..you don't need to be sorry. It's the way you feel. And...its not like we have to start having kids right now. We do have a while.." She replied.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 01:37 AM

Kevin was quiet for a moment and then shook his head, "I hate therapy. Many girls would jump at the chance to be with me? Yeah right. Even for the few girls who would want to be with me, they'd never be Victoria. I have to settle. I loved Liz almost as much atone time, so she's the closest thing I have."
-
"No they don't. They both like you. They might have noticed you were a little nervous or embarrassed, but they think you're sweet and smart." She kissed his cheek. "I thought you did very well, baby."
-
"Yeah. If I do decide that I want to have kids, it'll be in 4 or 5 years after college, probably until I get a good job. How about this, when I become a starting NFL running back, we'll have a baby."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:41 AM

"No one will ever be Victoria...except Victoria. What was it about her that you loved so much?" Aimee asked, walking towards her cabin.
~
Alex sighed. "I hope so. I don't know if I can deal with both sets of parents hating us." >.>
~
Torie nodded. "You know that I will always have money and be able to support us. And I wouldn't want kids for 4 or 5 years anyways, especially since college will probably be in Boston or some place like that. A business degree requires a very highly rated school."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 01:51 AM

"Everything. She was smart, cute, funny, incredibly caring, strong, independent, elegant... she has a beautiful smile and I love the way she laughs at me when I'm acting awkward. She always thought it was so cute when I felt awkward... Or just... her laugh in general. Hearing her laugh and making her smile made me so... happy. The excitement we both felt to have a baby together. The softness of her red hair in my hands as I ran my fingers through her hair when she fell asleep next to me. The feeling of her lips on mine, like they were made for each other, like two puzzle pieces that fit together to form a perfect picture of love. The way she told me she loves me, even after all the things I had done, she forgave me. She always helped me to see the good in me, even when I felt like I wasn't good enough for her. I still felt butterflies in my stomach when I was around her, like a teenager with a crush. I could go on, but... I love everything about her. She... she was everything I wanted."
-
"Ugh, me neither, but I promise they don't hate you."
-
"I... I'll think about the kid thing but I still don't think I want one. Opinions change though. And Boston...? So you aren't going to Norte Dame with me?" Ryan asked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 01:55 AM

Aimee nodded. "And what about Liz? What do you like about Liz?"
~
Alex nodded, opening the car door for her. "Ok...if you say so." He replied, kissing her cheek. "I love you."
~
"Probably not. For the business world that I want to go into, I need a high powered school to back me up. Yale, Harvard, Stanford. They have all accepted me but I haven't decided which one I want to go to." She replied, still upset over the kid thing.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 02:05 AM

"Liz is beautiful, she's usually nice, and clever. She knows me a lot better than most people do, and she's always willing to do whatever to make me happy. She also better in bed than Torie." Kevin paused, "Look, I know I don't sound as in love with Liz, but that's because right now I'm not. I'm hoping it might come one day. It's not exactly a necessary comparison, because I know I love Torie more but I can't have her. Liz I can have. Correction, not only can I be with Liz, but she wants to be with me. For life. She wants marriage and a baby. Victoria wants to focus on school and be with Ryan."
-
"I love you too." Heather got in. She then said, "You have to decide on a school still."
-
"So... what about us then? We're going to have to be long distance?" Ryan blinked.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-31-2014, 02:10 AM

Aimee nodded, opening up the doors to her cabin. "I don't know. I just don't understand why you want to rush into something so...permanent. With Victoria and Ryan, something could go astray so easily and you could have her back."
~
Alex nodded. "Yep. Basically going to wait to see what happens with my Dad. If he gets booted out of his own company then, rightfully, I am next to take over."
~
"Just for a little bit. I'll come back one weekend a month and then we will also have long breaks. Unfortunately I won't be able to make every game but I will always be rooting you on. Plus, we will have summers together."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-31-2014, 02:17 AM

"I'll never get her back. Not after what I did you her and Sam. As kind hearted and forgiving as she is, it's simply not enough. I'm not going to sit around and wait, hoping that she ever changes her mind. Not because she's not worth it, because she is, but because I just can't put myself through that mentally. The marriage wasn't my idea, that was Liz. She told me the same thing everyone else has been trying to tell me - that I have to move on and try to find happiness elsewhere. She said that if Victoria comes back to me in the 10 days prior to the wedding, that we'll break up with no hard feelings, but other wise she thinks it would be best if I tried to get over her." Kevin paused. "And she never stopped loving Ryan. I can't imagine anything going wrong that they wouldn't be able to work through."
-
"That would also put you in charge of The Program..." Heather said quietly.
-
Ryan looked away. "Yeah, I guess we could make it work. We don't really have much more choice. Maybe I'll apply to those schools too."