Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-30-2014, 09:39 PM

Aimee nodded. "Come on. Let's get to therapy. The last thing you want is to be late." She grabbed his hand and walked into therapy.
~
Alex blushed. "It won't be anything too extreme. Probably just a small condo or house, seeing as Heather wants a nice big back yard for a dog. Something just to start out with and something with a nice return value as well."
~
Marissa blushed as well. "I try. How was Oliver?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-30-2014, 09:46 PM

When they got inside, Kevin sat down beside Aimee. He patiently waited his turn, dreading it.
-
"Haha, smart boy. Thinking about return investments." Pete let out a chuckle.

"A backyard would be nice. When were you considering looking? Before the wedding, or after? And when was the wedding planned for?"

"We haven't really planned it yet. But I want to move around graduation. So, we still have another 4 months. I do want to start looking though. We can always buy one and move in slowly before graduation."
-
"He fell asleep. Cute, by the way, what you did to that Batman vs. Joker book." Luke smirked.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 09:53 PM

Aimee decided to go before him, as she was hoping he would be less nervous that way.

"So, Aimee, how do you feel today?" The therapist asked.

"I feel...less cloudy. As if a storm is slowly starting to pass."

"Good. And, how many days sober are you now?"

"37. Working on 38."

"Nice job. How are you with dealing with new situations without alcohol?"

"It's....it's tough. When you have had a crutch for so long and it pretty much gets taken off like a bad band-aid, it is hard to not want to go back to it. Thankfully, I have some really good support here." She replied, looking at Kevin.
~
"Plus, we have to look at fiances, see what is possible and figure out our must haves. The worst thing to do in this situation is run into something we can't handle. For now, we are staying at my sisters, so we don't have to pay for anything there."
~
She blushed. "Well, you are like Batman, and I wanted him to always have a high opinion of you."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 10:00 PM

Kevin half smiled at her. He was surprised she'd say something so nice about him, considering he thought he was only making things worse. He mouthed a 'Thank you' to Aimee.
-
"I'm sure we can afford something nice though." Heather rubbed his arm.

"What are you planning on doing once you graduate, Alex?" Pete asked, puffing on the cigar.
-
"You... never stopped loving me, did you?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 10:06 PM

Aimee smiled back as the therapist kept writing notes. "That's good for today, Aimee. Unless you have something else to add."

"No. Thank you." She said, sitting down.

"Kevin, your turn."
~
"I am applying to some colleges in both the States and overseas, mainly in London. I am hoping to get a business management degree, and more than likely with my father in prison, I will be taking over his business."
~
Marissa smiled. "Nope. Did you ever stop loving me?" She asked, wrapping her arms around him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 10:15 PM

Kevin stood up and cleared his throat. He said, "Hey. I had a few set backs recently, which is why I haven't really been going to rehab lately."
-
Pete nodded. "It's good that you have a goal. Heard back from any colleges yet? And what about you Heather? Were you applying anywhere?"

"No."

"No?" Pete raised a brow, "Why not? You're a smart girl, despite your sometimes not so smart actions."

"I just don't know what I want to do right now, Daddy. I don't want to waste my time in a program that I don't like." Heather replied.

"Dinner's ready." Nora said, finishing up setting the table.
-
"No. Until Natalie, I hadn't been with any other woman. I still loved you." He kissed her. "I like being a Dad more than I thought. It's not easy, but it's rewarding seeing Oliver happy."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 10:24 PM

"What happened?" The therapist asked.
~
"I heard back from Stanford, Carnegie, and Dartmouth in the States as well as the University of Oxford, University of Cambridge, and LSE in London. I have some deciding to do soon. Most of it will depend on what happens to my father. If he is convicted, then I will have to go back to London because that is where my father's headquarters are." Alex replied.
~
She smiled as she pulled him over to the bed. "I had a couple dates here and there but nothing serious. With Oliver around plus still working freelance, dating was pretty much impossible. And I know what you mean." She replied, kissing him softly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 10:33 PM

"Mine and Torie's baby didn't make it because there was an accident and she ended up in a coma. She also lost her memories and doesn't remember ever loving me. I was also lured in by a beautiful woman on the street who got me drunk and then she and her friends tried to hold me hostage for ransom from my family and did this," Kevin held up his hand, pointing to the scar around his finger, "They cut it off with scissors. And then I have been feeling suicidal about the breakup. But my ex came into down and... we decided to rekindle our relationship - and quickly, because we're already engaged again and getting married next Sunday."
-
"Wow. Those are top tier schools. I'm impressed." Pete admitted. "I guess you should hold off on the house, in case you're both moving to London then."

Heather nodded. She sat at the table with everyone else. Her mother cut the turkey and began serving it to everyone's plates.
-
"As much as I want to keep talking about our son, it's not really what I want to talk about RIGHT now." Luke started undressing.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 10:38 PM

The therapist blinked. "Uh...ok, then. How do you feel about getting back together with your ex?"

At the mention of Liz, Aimee looked away. She wasn't too fond of the girl.
~
Alex stood up. "Why don't you let me do that? You cooked this fabulous meal, you should enjoy it first." Alex said, smiling. "And thank you sir. Plus, if we do move to London, we can stay at my parents condo in the city. We have a house in the outskirts but...I don't care to go there."
~
xD

Marissa laughed and helped him undress. She then lead him into an x-scene.

Oliver, meanwhile, had a nightmare. He sauntered up the stairs, looking for Marissa and Luke, and instead knocked on Torie and Ryan's door.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 10:49 PM

"Liz and I were going to get married before, but because of my alcohol problem, among a few other little things, we called it off. I feel like she wants to move a little fast, and I don't know if I'm ready, but being with Liz will help me move on and she'll keep me happier. I won't be so lonely, and Torie's friends will leave me alone... I'm feeling so depressed about it that I need Liz. I need her to help me move on in a way that only loving someone else can."
-
"Thank you, Alex. You're such a gentleman." Nora chuckled and sat down.

Pete added, "The city is closer to the universities anyway, and if it isn't, there's always public transit. I heard they have a good public transit system there."
-
Ryan didn't want to get on his crutches, so he asked Torie, "Would you mind getting that, babe? It's just... a lot of work for me to get up, you know."