Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-30-2014, 08:05 PM

Aimee looked at Liz and rolled her eyes. "How sweet. You're the rebound girl." She replied, pushing past Liz. "But sorry, sweetheart, I am in charge of getting Kevin to his therapy session. Kevin, get your @ss out of bed!" She yelled. xD
~
Alex nodded and put Sparky. "Of course, Ma'am." Alex said, trembling with nerves. "Uh..I have cigars for your husband. Not that I assume he smokes, its just that I thought that they may be a good gift." He rambled. xD
~
Marissa laughed and took Oliver, setting him on the floor. She bent down to his level and looked him squarely in the eyes. "Oliver Micheal, you have two choices: You can either go to bed now or you can go into time out and then go to bed."

"BUT I DON'T WANT TO EITHER OF THEM!" Oliver shouted, stomping his foot.

"Young man, you know Mommy does not like to repeat herself. Do you want a time out?"

Oliver hung his head and started to cry. "No...But I want to spend time with Daddy!" He sniffled.

"Then you can spend time with him while he reads you a book." Marissa said, picking him back up. "Now, let's get ready for bed."

Oliver sniffled and reached out for his father.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-30-2014, 08:16 PM

Liz hissed. "I'm not a rebound girl. I'm his exfiancee - and his new fiancée. We got back together. We're actually getting married next week."

Kevin sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Do I have to go, Aimee?" He paused and realized he was nude under the covers, so he pulled them up further over him. "Aimee! Oh, God, uh, can you... step outside for a sec, or into the bathroom, because I need to... change."
-
"He doesn't, but I'm sure he'd love a nice cigar. Thank you." Heather's mother smiled. She giggled and said to Heather, "He's nervous. How cute." xD She took the flowers and cigars from him and walked upstairs. She put the bouquet on the dining table and handed the cigars to Pete, who was sitting on the couch in the living room. "Here's a gift from Alex."

Heather motioned for Alex to go upstairs, holding his hand.

Pete looked at them. "It's more than Kyle ever gave me. Thanks, Alex." xD
-
Luke kneeled down. "Promise to go to bed right after the story?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 08:30 PM

Aimee rolled her eyes. "Yes, but if you are not out in 5 minutes, I will come back in." She said. As she passed Liz, she added, "Congrats. But he will always love Torie." She then walked out of the cabin.
~
Alex was beet red by this time. "You're welcome, sir." He said, standing rather close to Heather. "You have a very lovely home, Ma'am."
~
Oliver sniffled again. "I promise...." He mumbled, upset.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 08:39 PM

Doesn't matter if Torie doesn't love him back Liz thought to herself. She kissed Kevin and said, "I'm going to go back to my hotel. I'll come by tomorrow and we'll start our wedding plans." Liz left.

Kevin soon came out fully dressed in his casual attire. He said to Aimee, "Let's get this over with, I guess. I know I was supposed to be in the earlier therapy, but I got into an argument with Tyrone."
-
Nora laughed, as her split level ranch home was quite common, and it wasn't exactly incredibly cleaned or furnished with anything very expensive. "Thank you, but I know you're just saying that." She smiled, "I heard you're quite wealthy. The son of David Rice. I'm sorry to here he was arrested."

"Don't be, mom." Heather replied. "They didn't get along to well, to say the least."

"Heather," Pete said, sounding rather surprised, "You don't smell like pot." xD

"Uh, thanks... Alex's trying to make sure I stay clean." Heather said quietly.
-
Luke picked him back up, "Okay. Good. Let's go, Ollie."

He brought him into the bedroom and set him down on the bed. "Did you bring any books you want me to read?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 08:45 PM

Aimee was still p*ssed with him but tenderly rubbed his shoulder. "I heard. He's an @ss anyways, tho." She replied, walking with him up to therapy.
~
Alex rubbed Heather's arm. "And she's doing a wonderful job." He added, sounding quiet proud of her. "And my father being in prison is a...blessing to us all." He added, "But thank you for the kind words."

He didn't bother remarking on how wealthy he was because he didn't feel comfortable with it. He didn't want his wealth a deciding factor on whether her parents liked him or not.
~
Oliver pulled out a Batman book. It was Batman against the Joker; however, wherever the word Batman was Marissa had crossed it out and put Daddy in its place.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 08:57 PM

"It's alright, I deserved it." Kevin sighed. "I was being an even bigger @sshole." He paused and then added, "Torie came to visit earlier. Before Liz did. I tried... but she wouldn't stay. She wouldn't remember. So I pulled a knife out of the drawer and held it to my throat. I told her I'd kill myself if she left... next thing I know, I woke up and Natalie was sitting beside me. Then Liz came over..."
-
"We are both very glad you're taking good care of her. She doesn't visit too often anymore." Nora said.

"Yes, thank you, Alex for being a positive influence on our daughter." Said Pete, taking out a cigar and beginning to smoke it.

"Alex, feel free to sit down. Would you like anything to drink?" Nora asked. "We have water, fruit juice, coke, or wine if you'd prefer."

Heather sat down, "I'll have coke - I mean, A coke..." She clarified. xD
-
Luke couldn't help but chuckle a little. He ready the story, but in place of Daddy this time, he used the first person, although he had done these things.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 09:05 PM

"I'm sorry, Kevin, but I am glad you are ok. Why...why would you try and kill yourself tho?" Aimee said, gently rubbing the area where he had cut himself.
~
Alex chuckled. "A water would be nice. Thank you." He said, sitting down next to Heather. "Do you need any help with dinner?"
~
Oliver fell right to sleep before the story was over.

Marissa was waiting for Luke in their room.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 09:18 PM

"It was a desperate attempt to make Torie stay with me. And I've been a little... suicidal since she left me. She and our child were the two things that made me happy. It... It hurts so much to be without her. I wanted her to come back to me..." Kevin shook his head. "I'm lacking a will to live without her. That's why I said yes to Liz when she said we should get married. I need a new will to live."
-
Nora replied from the kitchen, "No, no. It's almost ready. I'm making turkey, mashed potatoes, and salad. Just waiting on the turkey now. Thanks for the offer though. Heather, can you call Ethan out of his room?"

Heather nodded. "Sure." She got up and went down the hallway to the last door on the left. She knocked on the door, "Ethan, it's your big sister, it's almost dinner time."

The 13 year old ginger boy stepped out of his room and gave his sister a hug. "Hey! Let's go eat, sis. I'm hungry." He laughed and ran out to the living room. Heather followed him.

"Alex, this is my brother Ethan." Heather introduced.

"Oh... Uh, hi." Ethan waved nervously.

Nora came back out with drinks. "Turkey will be about ten minutes."
-
Luke gave Oliver a good night kiss and then went to his room.
-
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 09:24 PM

Aimee smiled at him. "But you need a reason to live for yourself. Not because of someone but because you want to live." She whispered, hugging him.
~
Alex smiled at Ethan. "Hey Ethan." Alex replied, awkwardly waving back.
~
Marissa was walking out of the bathroom, in just a pair of black silk panties and a zebra bra. "Hey.." She said, walking over to him.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 09:35 PM

"I know... thanks, Aimee. I'll.. try, but I think Liz will help me until I can get to that point. I'm still upset with myself for what I did. Forgiving myself will take time." Kevin replied. "I want to want to live for myself. I'll try."
-
Ethan sat down at the dinner table, which was open to the living room.

Heather rubbed Alex's back and said, "So, Alex and I are thinking about getting our own place."

"You don't think you two are moving a little quick?" Pete raised a brow.

"Maybe, but we're in love."

"Oh, Peter." Nora came out of the kitchen. "Don't be so hard on the girl. You sound like a hypocrite. We moved in together after a few months and married on our one year anniversary, so we hardly waited that long ourselves."
-
Luke blushed. He checked her out and then replied, "Hey, Marissa... You're looking... great. I would not be able to tell you had a baby. You're more beautiful than I even remember. You're one hot MILF." xD