Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 08-19-2013, 01:44 PM

Ella frowned, "I hope he's okay. He has been more... angry lately."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 08-19-2013, 01:49 PM

"Well, with how Quinton and Doug have been treating him, Torie getting beat up, and then Alex showing up at school, can't truly blame him. Its a lot for one person to take in." He put the last dish in the cabinets and wiped his hands on a towel. "All done. Ready to go watch a movie?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 01:54 PM

Ella frowned, "Well I'm trying to get Quinton and Doug to stop bugging him... I can't do anything about Alex. I tried to knock some sense into him, I can't do much else... Yeah, let's go watch the movie."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 01:59 PM

Mike nodded and headed towards the game room. "Hey, what are we watchin'?" He asked once they got there.

"Brave." Torie said, snuggling into her blanket.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 02:03 PM

Ella sat down and watched the movie, as did Ryan. Both of the had other things on their minds though.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 02:11 PM

Torie watched the movie silently. Sometime during the movie, her phone buzzed.

Good Evening, Victoria. Hope your evening is going well. Alex texted her.

Torie sighed. It is, indeed going well. Hope your evening is enjoyable.

Well, it would be better if you were here. Speaking of you, how about going to a play with me tomorrow night. I am sure your little boyfriend wouldn't mind.

Torie shook her head, knowing that she didn't really have a choice. I would be delighted. Thank you for inviting me.

I will pick you up around 7 pm. Make sure to dress appropriately.

I can't wait. See you tomorrow. Torie texted back, wanting to crawl into a hole and die.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 02:13 PM

Ryan raised a brow, "What was that about?" He asked, pointing to her phone.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 02:16 PM

She looked down, not able to face him. "Looks like I am going to a play with Alex tomorrow night." She replied.

Mike raised a brow.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 08-19-2013, 02:23 PM

"If you don't want to go I can get rid of the Qwik-Death, then he'll have nothing to blackmail-"

"QWIK-DEATH?" Ella shouted, "RYAN, YOU HAVE QWIK-DEATH? WHY?"

Ryan bit his lip, "No...? Mike and Torie already know I don't - they'll back me up."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 08-19-2013, 02:28 PM

"No, you said you were going to get rid of it." Mike said. "But don't worry, Ella, he is going to get rid of it."

"I am still going." Torie said softly.

Mike looked at her. "But why? This guy is a creep and a monster. Whose to say that when he picks you up, he isn't going to take you somewhere else?"

"Because if we start changing his plans, then we loose the upper hand. If we continue to make him think that he holds all the cards, we can wait and bide our time until we can make our move safely." She was eerily calm about all this.

((hey going to be headed to walmart here soon. Be back in 30minutes ish))

<3