Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-30-2014, 12:26 AM

Marissa chuckled and kissed Luke sweetly.

"EWW!" Oliver said, disgusted. He then became engrossed in the movie.

Marissa put Oliver in her lap and leaned against Luke.
~
Roxie blinked. "Uh...Liz...is he safe to be around? I mean, he hired his friends to beat up an ex-girlfriend. Granted, she totally deserved it but...still."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-30-2014, 12:33 AM

Luke wrapped an arm around Marissa and kissed the top of her head.
-
"I'm not too worried about it. Besides, as long as I'm not a cheating sl*t, nothing will happen and I'll get to enjoy all the perks of being with him." Liz replied. "Perks like the last name Ellingson and all that comes with that, the money, Kevin has a record deal and will become a huge celebrity, he'll buy me everything I want, and cherry on the cake, he is like a work of God down below the belt - it is perfection." xD
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 12:36 AM

And they watched a movie :3
~
Roxie laughed. "Alright! When is the wedding?" She asked, resuming her excitedness.

((one more post, then bed))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 12:40 AM

"Next Sunday. I am not giving him any time to cancel the wedding. I am going to start planning right away."
-
Heather was getting ready to leave with Alex. "So, we'll take the bouquet and the cigars, because you bought them gifts so we may as well give them. By the way, thank you babe, for the flowers. Mwah." She kissed him. "Ready to go?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 12:52 AM

Roxie squealed again. "OH MY GOD!! Where are you staying cause I am coming right down to help you!"
~
Alex was turning pale again. "Uh...yeah...sure.." He said.
~
After the movie was over, it was time for Oliver to go to bed. Marissa looked at Luke. "Do you want to put him to bed?" She asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 12:59 AM

"Right now, I'm at Kevin's room at rehab. He's finally going for his alcoholism. But I will be staying at the Marriot Hotel. He's going to be done rehab in time for the wedding though." Liz said. "Thanks so much for offering to help Roxie! Tell me when you're at the hotel and then I'll drive over there."
-
"Don't be nervous, Alex. You're usually so confident." Heather kissed his cheek and walked out to the car with him.
-
Luke nodded. He picked him up and said, "Alright, bud, time for bed."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 01:03 AM

"I'll be there soon, girl!" She squealed one more time and then hung up. Quickly packing a bag, she hopped on the next plane to Chicago.
~
Alex then drove them to her parents house.
~
Oliver started to kick and scream, just like at nap time. "NO! I DON'T WANNA GO TO BED!" He yelled.

Marissa stayed close but didn't want to say anything unless Luke asked.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 01:09 AM

Liz went back inside and cuddled up beside a still naked Kevin.

It was time for therapy, and since Kevin had been spotty on coming to therapy lately, the therapist insisted Aimee go and bring him. xD
-
When they got there, Heather gave Alex a deep kiss and then said, "I'm so happy you're doing this for me. I know how nervous you are, but it means a lot to me. I love you."
-
Luke wasn't so sure what to do. He had never had to deal with a screaming toddler. "It's your bedtime, Oliver. You need to listen you your parents when they tell you something. Batman wouldn't throw a fit. Big boys don't throw fits. I'll tell you a story until you fall asleep, okay?"

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-30-2014 at 08:09 AM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-30-2014, 12:10 PM

Aimee came and knocked on the door. "Kevin, it's Aimee. Time for therapy." She shouted through the door.
~
He smiled at her. "I love you, too." He replied, grabbing the gifts and walking with her to the front door.
~
"NO! I WANNA WATCH DRAGONS!" Oliver screamed, kicking and hitting Luke as well.

Marissa bit her lip in the attempt not to laugh. "Do you need some help, Luke?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-30-2014, 04:29 PM

Kevin hadn't been getting much sleep, so he was out like a light.

Liz put on some clothes and answered the door. She was in a black pencil skirt and a partially see-through white blouse with a leopard print bra underneath. She said to Aimee, "Sorry, Kevin is fast asleep. I would rather not wake him up right now. He's had a tough day. He almost killed himself, you know. But luckily, I was here to help him out." Liz played with her ring, trying to make it obvious to Aimee without looking like she was showing it off. She didn't know much about this girl, and she didn't want her fooling around with her new fiancÚ.
-
Heather opened the door, not bothering to knock. Barreling down the stairs was the large family dog Sparky, woofing at them and trying to jump up to give kisses to Heather and Alex. "Down, Sparky!" Heather yelled at him, pushing the dog away.

A curvy middle aged woman with pixie cut blonde hair and brown eyes walked onto the staircase and looked down at them, "Heather, hello! And your boyfriend here, you must be Alex. Aren't you sweet! Bringing us gifts.... Pete, honey, Alex brought us gifts!" She yelled up the stairs before walking down to the landing and hugging Heather, and then Alex. She smiled, "I'm Heather's mother, Nora. Let's go upstairs and put this beautiful bouquet in a vase with some water."
-
"Don't kick Daddy." Luke groaned as Oliver kicked at him and then held him out further away from him so Oliver's hands and feet couldn't quite reach him. "Please, Marissa. I have no clue what I'm doing." xD

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-30-2014 at 04:38 PM.