Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-29-2014, 10:26 PM

"And then his ex showed up and called me a heartless f*ck up." Torie replied, putting some sandwiches on the counter. "But it's over now...hopefully."
~
Marissa hugged Luke. "Luke...I'm so sorry." She said, sincerely. "I know you liked her. Anything I can do?"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 10:35 PM

"Don't listen to his ex. She's a b*tch, if I remember correctly." Heather said, having been in Ireland with them so she knew more about Liz than Ryan did.

"Yeah, hopefully he leaves you the f*ck alone and gets the picture that you don't want to be with him." Ryan rolled his eyes, "F*cking desperate pathetic @sshole. Maybe he will kill himself now, that'd make my day."
O_o
-
"It's alright, I broke up with her so I can't really be too upset about it. It was my choice." He sighed. "I did love her though. I told her I wanted to stay friends, but she... said a few things, so I don't think she wants to be friends with me anymore. But I broke up with her because... well, Marissa... I want to live with you and Oliver."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 10:40 PM

"Please don't say that. While I agree he may be a little desperate, he doesn't deserve to die or kill himself." Torie replied, putting more sandwiches on the counter. "But I do want him to leave me alone so I can live my life out with you."
~
Marissa took a step back, shocked. "Are...are you serious, Luke?" She asked, in disbelief.

Oliver clapped his hands and squealed. "Yay! Daddy is coming home with us!"

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 10:47 PM

"He does deserve to..." Ryan muttered. He truly despised Kevin for everything he had done. "But yeah. I want us to be able to live out our lives together too."
-
"Yes. I'm serious. I could have done joint custody, but I don't want to be a part time dad." Luke replied. He poked Olivier's nose, "Yep. I'm coming home with you, Ollie. And Mommy and Daddy are getting back together." He then added to Marissa, "Maybe the three of us can find a place together here in Chicago?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 10:52 PM

Torie smiled at him and slipped her hand into his. "So why don't we talk about something more-"

Alex walked into the room. He was dressed in a tux, held two bouquets of flowers, and had a box of cigars. xD

Janie raised a brow. "Uh...Alex, why do you have all....that?"

"One bouquet is for Heather, one for her mom, and well, I thought her dad might like Cuban cigars." He replied, already nervous. xD
~
Marissa broke out into a smile and hugged her men. "Of course. Mom lives in Nebraska so she wouldn't be too far away. Oh my...I...I can't believe this." She said, quite happily.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 11:00 PM

Heather burst into laughter. xD "Alex, you're so adorable."

Ryan held back laughter of his own. "I didn't even think about it, but I guess that rift between people like us and high society goes both ways."

"We're not going to a fancy restaurant or anything, babe. We're having a small dinner at my parent's house. They don't really expect... all this." xD She tried to stop laughing, but it was just so funny to her. "Or dress like that if you want, because their reaction would be hilarious."
-
Luke smiled, "I'm... glad you're so happy, Missy. We can all be a family. I'm sorry again for not being around sooner, but at least we can be together now. I missed you, and I'm... also sorry that I ever broke up with you." He kissed her.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 11:06 PM

Torie wrapped her arms around Ryan, relaxing against him. "It sure does. And it doesn't help any when nerves kick in."

Janie busted out laughing along with Greg while Alex turned bright red and sank into a chair. Alex laid his head on the table, thoroughly embarrassed.
~
Marissa kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him. "I missed you, too. I'm just glad that you are mine again." She whispered, rubbing his cheek.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 11:16 PM

Heather massaged his shoulders, "Oh, baby, I didn't mean to laugh and embarrass you, but now you're the one who doesn't fit in. Trust me though, being normal is so f*cking easy. Way easier than fitting in with the high society crowd. Just be yourself. Don't worry about impressing them. You can dress the way you want, talk the way you want, act the way you want... It's really easy. Considering you're a million times better than Kyle, they'll probably love you right away just because you're not him. I'm sure they'll love the gifts though."
-
"I feel the same way. We'll kiss more tonight, I'm sure Ollie probably finds it icky." Luke chuckled and put Oliver down on the ground, "Oliver, how about we all watch a movie now?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 11:21 PM

Oliver was definitely making a scrunched up face. "Can we watch How to Train Your Dragon?" He asked, grabbing both his parent's hands and leading them into the living room.

Marissa smiled. "Whatever you want. Why doesn't Mommy go make some popcorn, ok?"

Oliver nodded. "OK! Daddy and I can put the movie in." He said, letting go of Marissa. She smiled at Luke and then Oliver before walking down to the kitchen.
~
Alex relaxed against her. "But this is your parents. YOUR PARENTS! If they don't like me-"

"Then they are fools." Torie interjected. "Heather is telling you that everything will be alright. Trust her, Alex. Go upstairs, change into something more appropriate, and then go to dinner. Everything will be fine."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Online)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 11:26 PM

Luke followed Oliver into the living room and asked him, "Did you and Mommy bring that movie with the rest of your things?"
-
"My parents aren't like you dad. They won't kill you if they don't like you. They'll just talk about you behind your back." Heather joked, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Go change. I love you, handsome."

Ryan looked at Marissa when she walked in, "You seem happy?"