Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-29-2014, 08:23 PM

Torie was playing with Oliver while Marissa took a shower and freshened up a bit. When she heard Ryan, Heather, Greg, and Janie walk in, she looked up and smiled. "Hey babe! How was school?" She asked, pretending like nothing happened earlier. xD

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 08:33 PM

Ryan shrugged, "It was alright. Still sucks I can't do anything athletic with this broken leg. Courtesy of Kevin's friends, by the way."
-
Luke shook his head. "Natalie, I'm so sorry. I enjoyed our time together."

"F*CK YOU, LUKE!" Natalie screamed at him. "I thought you were different! But you're the same as all the other guys. Use me for a while, then move on to another more 'parent-friendly' woman because who wants to be together with a p0rn actress long term, right? You want to settle down. I could settle, you know. But you don't want to settle with ME. THAT is what this is about. You don't want to marry, or have kids with me just because of my job-"

"This has NOTHING to do with that, Natalie. This isn't about you. This is about my son. Goodbye. I hope we can still be friends."

"You're a f*cking @sshole, Luke. And a murderer. So much for being Oliver's hero. You're no f*cking hero. You're a criminal." Natalie harshly replied before pushing him out the door and slamming it.

Luke rolled his eyes and left.
-
-
Liz smiled from ear to ear. "Oh, Kevin, of course I'll marry you. I'm so glad we're back together." She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.

Kevin sighed, "Yeah..." He still wished it was Victoria, not Liz.

"How about we consummate the engagement?" She put her hands up his shirt. "I know you need it. I can tell."

Kevin bit his lip. "I could use it... it's been a while..."

"Let's make us a baby." Liz laughed and then led them into an xscene.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 08:39 PM

Torie picked Oliver up and walked over to Ryan. "Can we not speak about him?" She asked, kissing his cheek. "Where is Alex?" She asked Heather.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 08:45 PM

Ryan replied, "Fine by me."

Heather shrugged, "Don't know. I thought he'd be here. He didn't meet with us at the spot. But he's coming to dinner tonight, hopefully, with my parents."

Luke soon came inside, obviously upset. "I'm back..."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 08:51 PM

Oliver smiled when Luke walked through the door. "DADDY!" He yelled, happily.

Marissa soon came out with her hair in a towel. "Hey Luke." She said, smiling. Once she saw he was upset, she walked over to him. "Everything ok?"

Torie handed Oliver to Luke. "You guys must be hungry. Why don't we go into the kitchen and I'll make some sandwiches."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 08:56 PM

Luke smiled at Oliver. "How's it going? Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up, but I'm here now, buddy." He turned to Torie, "I'd love something to eat. Missy, can we speak alone for a moment? Oliver can come with us, but... I just need to talk to you about something."
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 09:01 PM

Torie nodded. "Of course. Come on guys." Torie said, leading the gang into the kitchen.

Oliver just hugged his dad. Marissa nodded. "Of course. What's wrong?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 09:06 PM

Ryan and Heather followed Torie. Heather asked, "What's up with Luke? He seemed... off."

"I'm sure he's fine. What did you all do today, Tor?" Ryan asked.
-
"We went to visit Kevin and that was a nightmare. He really didn't want her to leave... he pulled a knife on himself and threatened to kill himself right then and there if Torie left the room. Luckily she managed to remember enough training to trick him into putting the knife down and then she choked him until he passed out. He's in worse shape then I thought." Luke said, telling her about that first.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 09:13 PM

Torie began to make sandwiches. "Went to the park with Oliver, Luke, and Marissa. When we came home, Kevin had an airplane fly overhead and spell out Victoria, I love you, so then Luke and I went to Kevin's to tell him it was officially over. He didn't exactly take that too well."
~
"Oh my god. Thankfully she is alright....She is alright, right?"

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 09:18 PM

"I thought it was already over though?"

Ryan explained to Heather, "He held a knife to his throat trying to get her to break up with me and get her to stay with him."

"He did what?! That's f*cking crazy... that's just sick." Heather shook her head.
-
"She's fine, yeah. It was a hard situation though, so she's probably feeling a little scarred and stressed from that." Luke replied. "But, also... after I dropped her off here, I went to speak with Natalie... I broke up with her, Marissa. She wasn't very happy with me, I'll say that much."