Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-29-2014, 01:55 AM

Torie smacked Natalie. "Don't talk to me like that. I am sorry if I am making your brother hurt but he did cause me to lose my child and my memories. I have tried to remember and tried to make these memories come back to me but I can't. I don't love him because I don't ever remember loving him. I'm sorry I can't fix that. But I just saved your brother from killing himself, so don't start being a b*tch to me."

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 02:02 AM

"Did you see that, Luke!? She just hit me!" Natalie said loudly before turning back to Torie. She slapped her back. "You c*nt! You do NOT talk to ME like that! If Kevin kills himself, the blood is on your hands! It's your fault he sent Joe after you. You cheated on him. You broke his heart when you did that! You don't be a b*tch to me!"

"Natalie." Luke pulled her away. "Take a deep breath. We're going to get Kevin help and he'll be able to move on."

Natalie broke down and started crying beside her brother. "No, Kevin's not a bad guy. Why does nobody see the good in him? Kevin... oh, brother..."

Luke sighed again, "We don't have time for this."
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 02:11 AM

Torie rubbed her cheek. "There is no blood on my hands. He is the one who caused this. I heard that he cheated on me. That he slept with str*ppers and that he also slept with his ex-fiance while we were in Ireland. So that is all ok for him to do but heaven forbid that I cheat on him. I don't care if he was drunk or not as that is not an excuse. If Kevin kills himself, that is on his hands." She replied, shaking her head. "Luke, we need to get back to your son. If Natalie wants to act like everyone is against her brother for no reason, let her. I'm done trying to fix the world." Torie added, sounding defeated.

((Night!))

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 02:19 AM

Luke nodded. "We will call you an ambulance for Kevin, Natalie. We have to go."

"What? You're leaving me right now for an extra few hours with your son that you didn't even know existed until yesterday? My brother threatened suicide. I need you here with me right now. Your kid can wait, he's still got 16 years for you to raise him."

"Nat, I just can't do... this right now. I can't deal with Kevin. He's your brother." Luke quickly arranged for an ambulance and then walked out.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 08:41 AM

Torie looked over at Kevin, sadly. "I do hope he gets some help and feels better soon. From what I do remember, he was a nice guy and you're right. He has just made some bad choices. I'm...I'm sorry I couldn't do more." Torie replied, walking out after Luke.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 12:54 PM

"You could do more - you could be with him!" Natalie yelled after her before hugging Kevin again hoping he woke up soon.

On their way out, Luke noticed a familiar face in the parking lot, getting out of the silver Mercedes-Benz that parked next to them.

"Liz?"

The brunette turned to Luke. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" She paused when she saw Torie. "Oh. You I remember. Veronica?"

"It's Victoria." Luke corrected. "I was her bodyguard."

"Oh. OH, I remember you now. You were Natalie's date of the year. Sorry. She just has a different man every time I see her, so I never bother trying to remember them anymore." Liz replied as she took her hair out of her ponytail and let it down. "If you'll excuse me, I came to check on Kevin. Natalie called me and said you, Victoria, broke the poor man's heart and he's absolutely devastated. I don't know why he would care so much, you're not that special anyway. Natalie and I don't always get along, but she thinks I might be able to help fix things."

"Right now he's going to be sent to the psych ward at the hospital. He's been threatening suicide and just before we tried leaving he pulled a knife on himself and told Torie that he was going to kill himself if she didn't stay."

"Oh dear..." Liz frowned, concerned. "You're here now, so does that mean you didn't stay...?"

"No, Torie here managed to get control of the situation and knock him out. Natalie is in there with him right now."

Liz shook her head. "The poor soul. No need for the ambulance. Tell them to leave. Kevin isn't going into a mental hospital. He's an Ellingson. I will look after him until he gets better."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-29-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 07:21 PM

Torie looked at Liz. "I'm sorry but I..I don't remember you. But, he is very unstable right now, and Ellingson or not, he needs an actual doctor. Not...whatever you are." She replied, sadly. "I wish I could help him but...I can't love someone that I don't remember loving."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 07:35 PM

"All Kevin needs is love. I can provide that for him better than you ever could anyway." She paused, "Wait, did you say you don't remember me?"

"Natalie didn't mention? Kevin had his friend Joe beat Torie up and she was put into a coma where she lost the child and her memory of the last three months."

"What?! Why would he-"

"She cheated on him and he thought-"

"Oh, I get it." Liz said, her shocked voice softening. "You probably shouldn't have cheated. Oh, I'm Kevin's ex by the way. Elizabeth. Now that you aren't pregnant and you've broken up with Kevin, he'll take me back, so thanks, kid. Thanks for being such a heartless f*ck up." She laughed and started walking toward the lobby.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 07:41 PM

Torie grabbed Liz's arm, pulling her back. "Take him to a hospital or else you might get hurt yourself. And I am not a heartless f*ck up. Apparently he cheated on me more than once and I forgave him without anything like this happening. He couldn't do the same. But I lost my child due to him and from what he said you did, too. Get him some help. Please."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 07:49 PM

"I'm not taking him anywhere. Yes, I know he cheated on you because it was me who practically made him have sex with me. After I forced a few drinks in him, he was helpless to deny my advances. Twice. And don't make him responsible for what happened to my child. I didn't want a baby, so I aborted it. That wasn't his fault." She rolled her eyes. "I'll decide if he needs help for myself, thank you."