Add to Favorites  

Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Cartoon Dolls Community  - Doll forums and doll maker discussion boards Visit The Doll Palace - Where Cartoon Dolls Live

RPG Games All Roleplay and Role-play games. Create and play Fantasy and In-Out-Character RPs, "legend of" type and any other RP games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Rating: Not Rated
Default 03-29-2014, 01:11 AM

Torie nodded. "Why don't you come sit with me on the bed, ok?" She said, slipping her hand into his while dialing Ryan's number.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Rating: 46 Votes / 4.30 Average
Default 03-29-2014, 01:14 AM

"O..Okay." Kevin, still reluctant, followed Torie to the bed.

Ryan was still at school, but he happened to be on lunch break. "Torie? What's up? You know I'm at school, right? What do you need so badly you couldn't wait until I came back? Is there an emergency?"
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 01:19 AM

"Everything is. I-I just wanted to call and tell you that it's over between us." She said, her voice shaking. She then took a deep breath, dropped the phone and wrapped her arm around Kevin's neck. She was trying to cut off his breathing just enough to knock him out while she screamed for Luke.

Being single doesn't make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; Being alone could be a good thing, because there is no drama involved in your life, no pain, and free to do what ever you want. Life is too short to be chasing those who aren't even worth fighting for, you are worth more than that.
<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 01:22 AM

Kevin fought back a little, but couldn't seem to get out of her grip. He soon passed out.

Luke barged back in just in time to see Kevin's body weaken in Torie's arms. "Thank God you're alright!"

Meanwhile, on the phone, Ryan was yelling, "Torie? What do you mean? Are you still there? What's going on...?!"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 01:27 AM

Torie grabbed the phone. "Yes, I'm here. Disregard what I just say. Kevin was holding a knife to his throat and threatened to kill himself if I didn't stay with him. I told him I would call and tell you it was over in order for him to believe me enough to put the knife down. I'm sorry." She said, before turning to Luke. "He wouldn't have hurt me. That's why I suggested you leave. Now we need to get him to some sort of...hospital."

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 01:32 AM

Ryan raised a brow, "Kevin did what? Is he f*cking crazy? Whatever, you should've let him just do it. His life is pathetic anyway."

Luke nodded. "I'll call Natalie. She can handle this. We should get back home. I don't want to deal with this maniac when I have a son waiting for me at home." He dialed his phone, "Natalie? You need to get to Kevin's room at rehab immediately. See you soon."

Natalie hadn't even had a chance to reply before she was on her way.
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 01:34 AM

"He is just having a hard time dealing with things. But I'll see you when I get home ok. I love you. Bye." Torie replied, hanging up. She then looked at Luke. "I am sorry if I scared you, tho. Apparently I still remember my training." She said, making sure Kevin still had a pulse.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 01:39 AM

He did. It was faint, but it was there.

Luke stared at him. "He's... messed up. I kind of feel sorry for him. You were, really, the most important thing in his life. You didn't scare me, he did. I didn't think he'd hurt you, but leaving you alone with someone holding a knife... It goes against everything I know."

Soon Natalie walked in. She saw Kevin laying on the ground with a few cuts on his throat and gasped. "Oh my God! Kevin!" She ran next to him and kneeled down. "Is he... Is he okay? What happened?"
Old
LadyBast0911 (Offline)
TDP Greeter
Hand Drawn

Default 03-29-2014, 01:42 AM

Torie nodded to Luke and then turned to Natalie. "He pulled a knife on himself when I tried to leave. The cuts are self-inflicted but he needs some help, Natalie. I had to have Luke leave the room before I could get close enough to knock him out. He has a faint pulse but he should be fine. We need to get him to a hospital tho." She explained, tenderly.

<3
Old
TheHayleyDoll (Offline)
Forums Moderator

Default 03-29-2014, 01:48 AM

"He... He didn't..." Natalie pulled him up and hugged him. "Kevin, don't do that to yourself. She's not worth it."

Luke sighed, "Natalie, we really need to go before he wakes up and does something to hurt himself."

"Why can't you just suck it up and date him, you b*tch! Why make the poor guy go through this pain?" Natalie hissed at Torie. "He needs you."

"She's not going to be with someone she doesn't love. That's not fair for her." Luke said. He went and picked Kevin up. "He's not mentally well."

"BECAUSE OF HER." Natalie yelled. "It's her fault!"

"It's NOT. It's his. He did what he did to Torie. If he didn't, this wouldn't be happening. He did this to himself and he'll have to learn to live with it."

Last edited by TheHayleyDoll : 03-29-2014 at 01:50 AM.